It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Call for Netanyahu's Removal Across Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

What's Israel's position on gay marriage?

How do they treat Jewish migrants from Africa?

What percentage of Israel's GDP goes towards the military?

Can citizens of West Bank vote in Israeli elections while occupied by Israel?

How rich was Netanyahu before he got elected compared to now?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Slight correction on your post. The majority of the population wasn't born yet. Over half the population of Gaza is 16 and under.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Exactly, I find that very troublesome, we are missing something and Netanyahu is playing dumb.

All the Arab Terrorist Organizations knew the attack was imminent. Like a certain arrogant US Presidential Candidate, HAMAS told Israel what they were going to do, and dared Israel to stop it.

From 9.12.2023: www.memri.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
True. I don't understand how the leadership of Hamas are still alive.

They are living in luxury in Qatar and Turkey.
And being protected by those governments.
Muslim extremist Erdoğan threatened war against Israel if
Israel assassinated any Hamas leadership living in Turkey.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Oh. Didn't know that. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

First off, Donbass doesn't want to be annexed. They want to form their own country.

That out of the way, the unrest in Ukraine began when Russia bribed the president at that time ro pull out of a trade deal with the EU. They then followed this up by committing terror attacks against government buildings in Donbass. Ukraine responded with an anti-terror operation.

So please elucidate how Ukraine deserved to be invaded by Russia

I think you are talking to someone else, I'm 100% for Ukraine. I even trained 30 of them how to fly drones...lol The president back then was a Russian puppet.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Oh. Didn't know that. Thanks.

Being worth over 10 billion from the Blood of their people can buy a lot of protection. I still expect them to be dead by the end of 2024.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

lol its gona be game over and you know it..

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

See. We can agree on something.

Yanukovych was bad. Poroshenko was bad. Zelenskyy is doing pretty good for a comedian.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

In the Old Testament , The Term " Hamas" referred to Sin and Injustice against God and one's Fellowman . This is Who " They " are .

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I forget, is Hamas a boogeyman organization or a group of peaceful protesters, I can't keep track.

Israel is in the same boat as Murica. The people, overall, are awesome but it's the government that's a threat to human rights.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

And since when Israel care what other pro terrorist supporter countries say these days, but don't tell me, I know, since the US have no representing leadership.

We have no president, if we have one, Erdogan will bite his tongue.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2[/post]

Not just anti-Semitic hate flowing there,
hate against other . . .

Was JesusChrist Anti semitic too ? *rolls eyes*

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The time to remove Netanyahu is not now. The last thing Israel needs is a leadership change right now. Bibi's got to go for sure once hostilities end, it was under his watch that 7/10 happened. Yet right now no division can be tolerated. The time to fight is now, ALL terrorist groups must be eliminated on Israel's borders and that includes Lebanon and Syria. Only once peace is restored can Netanyahu be expected by the general public to give up power. The military are going full on offensive right now and need 100% stability from the politicians. Too dangerous to do change right now.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: orbhunter
Bibi's got to go for sure once hostilities end,...

That's for the people of Israel to decide. He was freely elected. So it'll have to be them who freely un-elect him ... if that's what they want. (and it kind of looks like it will be).

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Bibi's got to go for sure once hostilities end,...

That's for the people of Israel to decide. He was freely elected. So it'll have to be them who freely un-elect him ... if that's what they want. (and it kind of looks like it will be).

Not my opinion FF........................ I was quoting from friends in northern Israel in Upper Galilee Kiryat Shemona locality. Those people state the above.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The time to remove Netanyahu is not now. The last thing Israel needs is a leadership change right now. Bibi's got to go for sure once hostilities end, it was under his watch that 7/10 happened. Yet right now no division can be tolerated. The time to fight is now, ALL terrorist groups must be eliminated on Israel's borders and that includes Lebanon and Syria. Only once peace is restored can Netanyahu be expected by the general public to give up power. The military are going full on offensive right now and need 100% stability from the politicians. Too dangerous to do change right now.

Agreed.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Agreed.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

What's Israel's position on gay marriage?

Who cares...they don't put them to death like the Muslims do. I'm not sure how that all works with the Muslims when they can have sex with young men on Thursday, be cleansed on Friday, and not be gay.

How do they treat Jewish migrants from Africa?

Not sure what your question is...

Today, Israel is home to the largest Beta Israel community in the world, with about 164,400 citizens of Ethiopian descent in 2021

They are immigrants from other countries, so what is the point about them?

Can citizens of West Bank vote in Israeli elections while occupied by Israel?

No, why would they? They didn't vote in Jordan or Egypt, they are not Israelites, so I don't really understand your point.

How rich was Netanyahu before he got elected compared to now?

Don't care...

edit on x31Sun, 31 Dec 2023 16:48:16 -06002023364America/ChicagoSun, 31 Dec 2023 16:48:16 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Exactly, I find that very troublesome, we are missing something and Netanyahu is playing dumb.

All the Arab Terrorist Organizations knew the attack was imminent. Like a certain arrogant US Presidential Candidate, HAMAS told Israel what they were going to do, and dared Israel to stop it.

From 9.12.2023: www.memri.org...

I don’t believe that was the case.

Iran’s Ayatollah tells Hamas’ Haniyeh: ‘Iran will not join war, was not warned of October 7th plot’

Iran's supreme leader delivered a clear message to the head of Hamas when they met in Tehran in early November, according to three senior officials: You gave us no warning of your Oct. 7 attack on Israel and we will not enter the war on your behalf.

www.jpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join