It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrophysicist Neil Tyson declines official invitation to go to Mexico to see the 'alien corpses'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majestic08

originally posted by: malte86

originally posted by: stosh64
Personally, I couldn't care less what this clown has to say.

He thinks what he is told to think.

Or he thinks rationally and based on facts. Take a look at how the "ufos" have changed since the 1940s, basically in step with our technological development. And the aliens have also changed from little green men to interdimensional beings or even demons. You could almost assume that our imagination is adapting to the status quo. These Mexican bodies are certainly not aliens, otherwise the world would know.

The evolution of our perception is clear over the years and you're quite right things have evolved over the last 7-8 decades in the way we perceive and think of aliens. That doesn't make the existence of aliens impossible but it shows we are going with the flow and adapt to the new ideas even if they have no basis in reality and science.

I also believe that there is life out there, we just haven't discovered it yet. But it is striking that UFOs are always a reflection of our technological status quo. I just think that a species that can reach us must have a very long technological development behind it and i didnt think this tech changes that rapidly within 40 years.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Since the dude said there was only one moon landing, he became a Mandela Effect about such and is probably 6too scared to make an statements that hee might "misinformed" about?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greazel

You should see him when he is home

He doesn't even come close to the annoyance in the level of his extreme cadence...lol It's like he is talking to a four-year-old or a complete imbecile. I feel like taking my index finger and circling it sideways in an OK let's speed this up movement.

edit on x31Fri, 29 Dec 2023 09:12:11 -06002023362America/ChicagoFri, 29 Dec 2023 09:12:11 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I have found his speech cadence to become annoying. At first, I thought it somewhat different, but the more I listened to him the more it bothered me, especially when he draws out his speech with pauses and slow pronunciation of words.

Do you think he should have accepted the invitation? I understand why he didn't but I would have accepted it if I was him.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Or he thinks rationally and based on facts. Take a look at how the "ufos" have changed since the 1940s, basically in step with our technological development. And the aliens have also changed from little green men to interdimensional beings or even demons. You could almost assume that our imagination is adapting to the status quo. These Mexican bodies are certainly not aliens, otherwise the world would know.

The evolution of our perception is clear over the years and you're quite right things have evolved over the last 7-8 decades in the way we perceive and think of aliens. That doesn't make the existence of aliens impossible but it shows we are going with the flow and adapt to the new ideas even if they have no basis in reality and science.

I also believe that there is life out there, we just haven't discovered it yet. But it is striking that UFOs are always a reflection of our technological status quo. I just think that a species that can reach us must have a very long technological development behind it and i didnt think this tech changes that rapidly within 40 years.

Even when you see real pictures of UFOs (obviously man-made) you get the idea that parallel projects and technology evolves over the years. Take a look at photographs obtained in the 40s, 50s, 60s, and compare them to what we get at the moment or with the more recent decades.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Majestic08

Hes smart enough not to get associated with Maussan.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I recall a few months ago him saying he would love a chance to see it in person... now when given the chance he turns it down and says "nah other experts besides me should look at it". The guy is a mainstream clown so attached to his beliefs, I bet a part of him is afraid to see the bodies, but he will try to play it off like they're not even worth his time or he isn't the right person for the job.
edit on 29/12/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greazel

Hes smart enough not to get associated with Maussan.

I think one of the main reasons why he has declined the invitation but I am sure he is curious to find out what are these things even if he has made up his mind. He wants to take a closer look.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Do you think he should have accepted the invitation? I understand why he didn't but I would have accepted it if I was him.

What he should have done was say he would come, but would also bring 4 experts in their fields to help them determine what they got. If they said no, only you, then say no to going.

Who is Majestic08 that keeps getting banned?
edit on x31Fri, 29 Dec 2023 09:22:50 -06002023362America/ChicagoFri, 29 Dec 2023 09:22:50 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

edit on 29-12-2023 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Neil is a stooge who thinks climate change is man made and covid came from nature. When in reality it's the exact opposite.

Covid is man made and climate change is natural!

At this point I'm afraid I understand more about scientific processes than him and that says a lot...
edit on 29-12-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The National Security Agency has a long history of making assets (asshats) out of public figures and celebrity scientists to help "keep a lid" on the "alien subject". It doesn't matter what is hoaxed or what is real as long as they get the job done.

I'm betting Tyson folded for a very low price.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Free bread and circus! Send in Snake in DeGrasse Tyson the clown!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I recall an earlier ''alien autopsy'' expose. A Grey like critter laying on a bed. It had a special tv program set up for the reveal. We watched and sure enough there was the reported dead body of an alien. Nothing more came of it though.

The funny thing I noticed was how it was censored. It was supposed to be an alien, right? But still the censors had to be involved and the genital area of the supposed body was fuzzed out by the camera. Oh my, can't have any viewers seeing an aliens junk.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
I recall an earlier ''alien autopsy'' expose. A Grey like critter laying on a bed. It had a special tv program set up for the reveal. We watched and sure enough there was the reported dead body of an alien. Nothing more came of it though.
Something more did come of it, years later. The maker of the video, Ray Santilli, admitted the "alien" was manufactured. He said years earlier he had seen a "real" film, and he filmed the fake alien to "reconstruct" the "real" film. I have a bridge to sell anybody who thinks that sounds legit, see link below.

Fact Check: Is the viral alien autopsy video real? UFO Roswell crash claim debunked

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Neil deGrasse Tyson is a self-serving fraud.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Oh, thanks for that. I guess I stopped paying attention when I couldn't gaze upon the junk.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I mean... It's like asking Julius Erving (Dr. J) to oversee a game of operation. Why would an astrophysicist look at a fake corpse? Neil DeGrasse Tyson is not the emperor of science. He's already overstayed his welcome in everyday life as a celebrity, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Something more did come of it, years later. The maker of the video, Ray Santilli, admitted the "alien" was manufactured. He said years earlier he had seen a "real" film, and he filmed the fake alien to "reconstruct" the "real" film. I have a bridge to sell anybody who thinks that sounds legit, see link below.

Fact Check: Is the viral alien autopsy video real? UFO Roswell crash claim debunked

He has admitted it was a fake and whether you believe him or not on the subject of the 'real' film it's another thing altogether. People will become very skeptical after the lie has been exposed but on the other hand the best way to cover up a real event is to blend the truth with lies and half truths which will make most reject the story regardless of whether there are some elements of truth in it.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: boatguy12

Neil deGrasse Tyson is a self-serving fraud.

I ve noticed there is a large number of posters who think Neil deGrasse Tyson is either a fraud or someone who serves the system and is told what to think and what to say. Someone else said he is a clown and they don't really care what he says and others agreed. It says quite a lot about what people think of celebrity scientists 🤡
edit on 30-12-2023 by Revinder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join