It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Banned From A States Ballot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where in the 14th Amendment does it say a conviction is required?

Due process under the 5th Amendment is required. 😃

The twisted irony is that it's quite literally addressed in the first section of the same amendment they are attempting to apply:

Amendment XIV
Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Now they all say "OOPS"

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: elevatedone

A political ideology is attempting to infringe on the rights of another political ideology to run for office.

So running a better candidate is apparently out of the question?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: SharpyMoyron

It actually is how it works, you're just not very informed on it. You read the federalist society (and others) on how this is self enforcing? Like not being correct age? Or not being citizen?

Sure, lets go with me not being very informed. Inform me by showing me some precedent and/or case history to back up your claim. Should be really easy for a mental titan like yourself, no?

So youre arguing that a sitting president can insurrect themselves? That should be interesting, please explain.

I addressed this in another post. The fourteenth amendment deals with insurrection against the CONSTITUTION after having taken an oath to support it, NOT insurrection against the nimbob who happens to be occupying the office of POTUS at any particular time. In a monarchy I guess a monarch theoretically couldn't commit insurrection against him/her self.

We don't live in a monarchy, in case you didn't get the memo.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

No wiki link?

I'm sad now......

Insurrection still requires due process.

Unless you wish to make the argument that arbitrary allegations equal the removal of liberties.

Go on, make the argument.....

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SharpyMoyron

Resistance if futile. I'm beginning to get this. Not a lot of reason here.

I've given you a few opportunities to back up your bluster with tangible proof.

You've chosen not to, therefore we are to regard your attacks as nothing more as projection....

I told you what cases to look up. Of course if you have to look them up, you already dont know what youre talking about, but you keep talking.

You remind me of my ex girlfriends. You argue endlessly, on and on and on. And when everyone gives up on you and leaves the room, you claim victory.

None of my male friends act this way, all my ex girlfriends acted this way.

Not saying you are a girl, and nothing wrong with that, love girls. I just get the feeling you're a girl who always thinks she's right.

I didn't see a Colorado trial. Perhaps you can link it.....

That's what I thought. You don't even know what we're all talking about, you just keep talking anyway.

How about I don't link it, you can choose to wallow in your own ignorance. I'm pretty sure everyone else here knows about the colorado trials and that they defined an insurrection and also found Trump as part of it and an organizer.

If you don't know this, any more words from me to you are futile.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Before Democrat-led 2020 Fraud was discovered in election-affecting quantities.
&
Before Donald Trump was viewed as a serious 2024 candidate...

1.) The FBI said NO INSURRECTION occurred on 1/6/2021: www.reuters.com...

2.) Chairman of the Jan 6th Committee said No Insurrection occurred: www.nbcnews.com...

Indeed, NO INSURRECTION CHARGES HAVE BEEN FILED. Savvy Intelligent Americans understand why. All others are a shrinking minority who become less important with each passing year.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

How about I don't link it

Oh, sorry

Let me restate then.

Youve provided nothing to this discussion.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You've chosen not to, therefore we are to regard your attacks as nothing more as projection....

I told you what cases to look up. Of course if you have to look them up, you already dont know what youre talking about, but you keep talking.

You remind me of my ex girlfriends. You argue endlessly, on and on and on. And when everyone gives up on you and leaves the room, you claim victory.

Not saying you are a girl, and nothing wrong with that, love girls. I just get the feeling you're a girl who always thinks she's right.

That's what I thought. You don't even know what we're all talking about, you just keep talking anyway.

How about I don't link it, you can choose to wallow in your own ignorance. I'm pretty sure everyone else here knows about the colorado trials and that they defined an insurrection and also found Trump as part of it and an organizer.

You are making yourself look stupid here.

THERE WAS NO TRIAL.

But keep doubling down on it.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

"They (democrats) arbitrarily defined an 'insurrection'" to deny a primary candidate of the opposing party a ballot. ROFL. How convenient for democrats who can't win under any legitimate circumstances.

You should also know since you think so highly of your own knowledge, that a new law is being fast tracked that will easily pass in Colorado that can deny the entire state it's electors for doing such a thing.

"We dems are the power in Colorado and only one party will be on the ballot" is what insane democrats and leftist judges have done. It isn't going to fly, it is obnoxiously ridiculous.

edit on 28-12-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

THERE WAS NO TRIAL.

Man, you peed all over my parade.

I was hoping for links to a trial.....

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

THERE WAS NO TRIAL.

Man, you peed all over my parade.

I was hoping for links to a trial.....

Sorry Jin
I just couldn’t take the smug righteousness anymore.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
2 Faced Irony

She should be arrested for murder.

Let her prove her innocence from behind bars.
edit on 28-12-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I can see you guys don't care about laws and facts.

And are more than happy to call me names and are totally sure nothing will happen to you when you do that. Thats twice in the same thread I got called stupid.

If I said the same thing back to you I would get banned. Guaranteed.

So enjoy your thread. But rest assured. Law is the law. Contitution is the Constitution. And none of your crying is going to change that.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It’s really quite pathetic to see so many people here that literally cannot see passed the end of their own noses.
It’s really going to take them being jailed without due process for them to even fathom how screwed up this whole thing truly is.
I hope none of you have to ever deal with that, karma or not.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

And are more than happy to call me names and are totally sure nothing will happen to you when you do that. Thats twice in the same thread I got called stupid.

If I said the same thing back to you I would get banned. Guaranteed.

So enjoy your thread. But rest assured. Law is the law. Contitution is the Constitution. And none of your crying is going to change that.

What part don’t you get?
There was no trial in Colorado that you mentioned 20 times….no trial at all.

But go ahead and feel sorry for yourself.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Do you understand what projection is?

Furthermore, where have you provided ANY facts in this thread please?

Finally, what do you have in respond to the presented facts?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join