It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is supporting Nikki Haley?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
I'm seeing all these news reports saying how Niki Haley is surging in the polls?

Exactly who is supporting her? I watched some of the debates and I in no way thought she won.

So I'm curious, are people actually supporting her and why?

Nobody is.
But the fake media wants everyone to think she has a chance.

100%
Nobody is seriously considering her, complete media hype. I can't believe people still fall for this crap.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/23/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Haley=McCain=Romney....all put up to lose by the GOP. Trump was never supposed to win in 2016. It was supposed to be war with Russia and launder to Ukraine with HRC.

She has no depth either. Some talking points but when she seems to get 'angry' it reminds me of a mom who would get upset because her son was not playing enough when i coached baseball. A real 'i'm watchin' ya' type.

The GOP has no one to put up. They have run out of people who are controlled to be very honest. Same with the Democrats.

That's a very good point. The anti-Trump corrupt republicans and rhinos, plus the highly corrupt democrat party are proven beyond all doubt to be criminally incompetent corrupt human garbage doing exactly what you mention, and any decent honest people left are very few and far between that can't be controlled, and so that's the biggest reason there is no one either can put up to run because they have all been exposed and the majority of American people are sick of this dumpster fire on Capitol Hill and the anti-American politicians behind it all.

The only legislation getting through seems to be making life harder and or freedoms being stripped away, while giving all of the dollars to hide their campaign laundering sources.

Build back Worse is the Biden admin. No new infrastructure, 34 trillion in debt. Everything has become everyone's worst nightmare underneath these scumbags.

Okay, rant over..

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
For proper perspective

www.fec.gov...

Nikki Haley would have to raise plus 20 times what she has raised so far, to even be in the ballpark of what the top candidates and nominees have raised in past elections.

More Democrats are touting Haley than Republicans...

edit on p0000003112am126 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I'm seeing all these news reports saying how Niki Haley is surging in the polls?

Exactly who is supporting her? I watched some of the debates and I in no way thought she won.

The "surge" is manufactured by large donors and Fox News, who is owned by Anti-Trump Republicans. Fox News, in fact, brags that "Haley's poll numbers have doubled in New Hampshire!", without mentioning that they've doubled from 7% to 14%, LOL.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Daughter2v2

Vivak will be my choice when the Biden administration assassinates Trump.

The Biden Admin is not that stupid. Even they understand that getting rid of Trump that way, will end America. Most likely, civilization will be toasted, due to WWIII kicking off.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
NIKKI HALEY as TRUMP's VP Running Mate...

CBS floated some ridiculous story about President Trump asking advisors their opinion of Nikki Haley as a VP option.

That story is nonsense. Anyone in the orbit of Donald Trump knows Nikki Haley is a nonstarter.
Explained: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

A Pushup Bra ?

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Nikki Haley is a perfect counterpart to Kamal Harris, Harris is a conservative pretending to be a progressive, Haley is a moderate repub who is more progressives than Harris. Harris and Hillary cant even get their own demographics to vote for them, Nikki Haley would get both Harris and Hillary's demographics.

I have no hors in this race, because not from the US, ut I still read news.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
January 16, 2024

A trait Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis have in common...

I doubt there is another website on the internet with as deep a Nikki Haley research file as CTH . She even has her own drop down category box, which we created the moment Nikki Haley stabbed Sarah Palin in the back.

You see, Nikki Haley would not exist in the world of politics if Sarah Palin had not shown up to rally support for her in the 2010 SC primary race.

But immediately after gaining all the benefit, Haley dismissed Palin, much like Ron DeSantis recently dismissed President Trump.
Continued: theconservativetreehouse.com... donors-happy/

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
1/19/2024

Nikki Haley appointed TIM SCOTT to the U.S. Senate, when she was Governor of South Carolina.

Tonight, TIM SCOTT is endorsing Donald Trump for President, even though Nikki Haley is also running.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-254963

😨

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I once lived in South Carolina. I believe the better question to ask is if she will drop out of the race before the South Carolina primary or after she loses the South Carolina primary to Trump. I do not support her at all and I once voted for her in SC. I learned. She is the only candidate that made me even consider voting for a democrat instead.
edit on 19-1-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Re: This South Carolina poll of GOP candidates: www.realclearpolling.com...

Like Kamala Harris when she was a Presidential candidate who couldn't carry her home state of California, Nikki Haley is far behind candidate Donald Trump in her home state of South Carolina. (She was governor of S.C.)

Did Nikki Haley lose her governor job because she didn't perform adequately? To be so far behind Donald Trump, points to South Carolina residents actively not liking her.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
1/26/2024

Candidate Nikki Haley picked up a major endorsement today. LIZ CHENEY!

Liz Cheney has come out in favor of Nikki Haley remaining in the race to represent the best foreign policy interests of those in DC who love using the military to kill people for profit.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Didn't Liz not only lose her re-election campaign in 2022, but lost by 25 percentage points? Very embarrassing, but since she's arrogant and deaf to what Americans want (like Joe Biden), I suppose Liz still thinks she's important because MSNBC and CNN has her on to say the same thing ("Trump Bad!") every week.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Who can support Nikki?
Democrats in South Carolina can vote for Nikki in the Republican primary. If they do they won’t be able to vote in the Democrat primary.

Financial donors can support both Biden and Nikki as either winner means Trump lost. I heard of one guy supporting both but now no longer supporting Nikki. He might not be the only one.

I’m not living in South Carolina anymore but I do remember Nikki Haley staying opposed to any gas tax increase to improve South Carolina roads. I spent a lot more to fix my car than any S.C. gas tax cost for several years because of all the potholes. I’m concerned her severe opposition to any taxes would cause her to screw up changes to social security. Candidates don’t seem to be proposing changes but no changes mean a 20% cut by around 2031 or 2034 or so in only 7 years or so. I bet senior citizens would be ok with slight tax increases and or an elimination of the income limit for paying into the system to keep funding continuing as is. I just read one billionaire donor is supporting Nikki because of her proposals.

There are a lot more Trump supporters in S.C. I believe than Nikki supporters. When it comes time for me to vote, the primary choices will likely be gone. For President, I will read up on where the candidates stand on issues important to me. If it came down to Harris versus Nikki, I do believe Nikki would get my vote.
edit on 26-1-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   
February 8, 2024

Nikki Haley is beginning to really embarrass herself.

She lost the Nevada primary to "Someone Else".

See: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   

edit on 822024 by WeMustCare because: moved

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Looks to me like she's hanging on and hoping that Trump goes to jail so that she can be #2 and become the nominee for the Republicans this year.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Even though its guaranteed she will not be on the ballot in November (assuming Donald Trump is still alive), Nikki Haley is raking in tons of money from long-time top government officials who (to put it simply) care more about themselves, than the United States of America.

In today's spotlight - Former CIA Director Mike "the weasel" Morell...

There are multiple examples of sketchy, seriously sketchy, deep state operatives and institutional creatures who are supporting Nikki Haley, but perhaps support from former acting CIA Director Mike Morell is one of the more revealing.

We have tracked Morell for quite a while ever since he replaced David Petraeus in the aftermath of the Benghazi attack and a rapid response coverup was needed. Morell then went on to assist Hillary Clinton in framing the Trump-Russia narrative, organized the 51 intelligence officials to lie about the Hunter Biden laptop being Russian disinformation, and generally working in his capacity as an operative on behalf of the deep state.

So, with that background, this support for Nikki Haley does not come as a surprise revelation.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-255790

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Looks to me like she's hanging on and hoping that Trump goes to jail so that she can be #2 and become the nominee for the Republicans this year.

She's a #2 all right

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join