It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military recruitment short falls and maybe some of the reasons why

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Military recruitment and the recruiting short falls of all services have been a topic of a few threads in the last couple of years. Some have blamed the new "Woke" military and others have said they would not fight and die for the MIC much less the Biden regime.

Could it be the multiple deployments into the sand box and the whole Afghanistan debacle has contributed to some of the waning interest into military service ?

Maybe it is a bit of everything and more, as all individuals have their own reason for not signing up... It would appear the the so called generation "Z" is striking back on social media as to the reasons for not joining the military...youtu.be...

The United States is set to enter the new year with less than 1.3 million in the armed services. It's the smallest number of active duty troops in over 80 years. NewsNation correspondent Nancy Loo explores the impact of anti-recruitment videos posted to TikTok.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Never had this problem, before the woke joke bull #.

I served two active duty enlistments, the old armed Forces is gone and dead. Only remnants left, are a few real Veterans who served back when we wore BDUs and polished black leather boots. All the while our Vietnam era Drill Sergeants molded us into men, who can choose to be deadly.

Today's soy boys and parakeet haired girls, are imitations of an illusion brought on by social constructs, fostered by our enemies. Our enemies are any one Anti American.

Foreign and Domestic.

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option! 🇺🇲

edit on 22-12-2023 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   

It's fairly simple. Those who have served are telling the younger ones in their families to avoid the military. I've seen it first hand. Why fight for a country whose present government hates its own people and is working hard to replace them with immigrants?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Haha! Let’s talk about retention and talent placement issues.

Example, a person I know, holds and exceeds the prerequisites and very high asvab scores for a certain military job….applied and denied because he doesn’t hold a specific MOS in that field, yet out in the civilian side he’s making 4xs the pay. He’s was just trying to stay in part time (guard). He said screw it they are idiots and got out. Wasted talent.

It’s not just enlistment it’s the officer side as well, it’s like government but worse, people are afraid of competition screwing up their potential promotions.

edit on 22-12-2023 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
snafu
edit on 22-12-2023 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
snafu

It's beyond that.

FUBAR

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The jab did not help either. Some knew it stunk bad, better to be broke than dead. The military has changed its tune since, as for the culture, back to square one for a lot that did return, some are waking up the hard way. Other will take it to there grave that it was the right thing.

As for the overall NWO plan, Hitler stuffed up in not knowing when to stop.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

People not wanting to die for the bankers and politicians would be the main reason i imagine.

Stuff going too far off shores to kill brown people for sad kicks and hoots.

Then when you come home, if you manage to make it back alive that is.

You cant even get proper prosthetics for missing limbs, or the mental health treatment required, because of what you have seen and did for banker scum.

Ffs the poor sods canny even get a council house and a lot of them end up homeless on the streets.

Stay-home troops let "them" send their own husbands, wives, and kids, halfway around the world.

To be slaughtered for no meaningful reason whatsoever and watch world peace materialise overnight.
edit on 22-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Looks like doubles again today, my bad.
edit on 22-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

It's fairly simple. Those who have served are telling the younger ones in their families to avoid the military. I've seen it first hand. Why fight for a country whose present government hates its own people and is working hard to replace them with immigrants?

How did it become acceptable to have a majority in Congress actively and vigorously trying to scrap the Constitution and the Bill of Rights? Especially the Bill of Rights? New legislation is being brought almost weekly that amounts to blatantly stripping the public of their rights. Smh.

It's their mandate to undermine and subjugate the American citizenry whilst breaking or distorting whatever law is necessary to do so.

This is in real-time folks. We are watching it happen day after day and people are STILL apathetically propping up 'hope' as their salvation; it's their fallacious autopilot option.

Win without doing. Free without strings. Security without enforcement. Governance without oversight. Change without pain.

The fallout of this cultural revolution experiment over the last ~20 years is exactly what you see. A rudderless society that beginning to ask the ultimate question which is actually one word:

Why.

These kids have been told their government and certain ethnic groups are horrifically villainous to human progress and liberty. What would they be fighting for? There's no nationwide rally to arms or singular purpose to get behind. It's all BS.

This bleeds over into other things as life in general becomes purposeless under the current socioeconomic paradigm. Probably done on purpose to destroy it as pretty much everything else is being toppled as well. Making crime trivial is planned. Making law and order trivial is planned. Neutering economic activity is planned. Attacking children with filth is planned. An sustained assault on our rights is planned, etc.

When you step back and look at it all, one could easily ask, what's the use? That disillusioned and jaded outlook is only the beginning.

There's really no glory, nor honor, in these MIC enrichment schemes that wipe out a good deal of each generation in this country. Gotta stop feeding the machine.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The U.K has exactly the same problem. Leaving aside the reasons it would explain why the government is quite happy for fighting age males from the third world to land on our shores unopposed and en masse.
edit on 22-12-2023 by TheWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Leaving Americans behind in the Afghanistan withdrawal along with millions of dolars in military equipmant was just the beginning.
Discharging service members without benefits who weren't willing to be guinea pigs was a low blow, but begging them to come back, 'forgive and forget' the injustice showed great desperation.
Not giving adequait pay to service members while sending billions to a corrupt country along with ammunition and equipment doesn't sit well with service members, either.
Then you've got your male military brass wearing dresses and high heels.....

Are women still considered the 'weaker sex' or not?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

While I don’t think this is the biggest reason, I don’t think we can ignore how big PMCs have gotten.

With our military being more advanced, there’s less of a need for massive amounts of grunts and more of a demand for well qualified roles.

Problem is, you can do one tour and then join a private contractor doing a similar job and make vastly more money. I’m not sure about how the contracts work with them, but something tells me it being private sector means you’re not resigning for 4-6 mandatory tours, or it would be easier to exit. Hard to tell which way the wind is blowing these days.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Maybe the types of men…. And women… that would be interested in the military are also the same people that are not interested in taking orders from men wearing skirts.
They are also the same people hearing stories about soldiers with several tours of combat being denied promotions so more diverse individuals can move up the ranks.

Ultimately you can’t expect anyone to sign up to defend a country full of people that hate the country.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It isn't just the woke BS. Recruitment numbers have been dropping for decades. Well before this woke stuff was even a plutocratic wet dream.

True warriors doesn't fight for a system of oppression they fight against it. We're tired of being sent to some distant land to fight and die against people we've never met for interest that don't pertain to us. That's the true reason recruitment numbers are down.

Patriotism isn't about going to war for your country it's about stopping wars before they start. The only way to truely honor a military veteran is to stop making them. Every president of my lifetime excluding Trump sent Americans to die for foreign policies most Americans disagree with.

Besides the way things are going it's only a matter of time before the fight will eventually come to a town near you...

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

It's called demographics. There are fewer and fewer people turning 18 every year, as is true of most industrialized and urbanized countries. That's the natural consequence of the US birth rate having fallen below the replacement rate (2.1 children per woman) in about 1975. That's one reason we need immigration to keep our economy growing.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Veterans with no Benefits return home.
Missing arms legs blind etc.
The only care they get is from people making donations to Wounded Warriors and
others like them.
it's on the Tube Daily.
Why would anyone want to fight for a country that doesn't give a dam about them.
Crooks in charge too many Woke Idiots.
It's worse than the Vietnam Years and Protests calling the returning troops Baby Killers.
Why would anyone want to serve the country that has no Respect for you when some gave all
and some gave way too much.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
They are primarily too fat to fight.

Bottom line. Facts is facts.

'Spose we could give them all Ozempic and they could puke all over the enemy combatants.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Leadership sucks and its obvious they suck. (command level is what I am talking about)

Every change over the 24 years I was around the military made things worse and incentivized sucking up, big green weenie, blue falcon behavior, and punished the men and women that broke their backs making the mission happen.

While the suck ups made rank with a quickness.

Now slather some woke dei , we have to understand white rage more than learning our jobs and becoming subject matter experts B.S. and there really is no good reason to join anymore.

ETA: I forgot the generation that was raised to hate their country, and think Karl Marx had good ideas and here we are.
edit on 31Fri, 22 Dec 2023 23:31:13 -060031131111pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Hey 727Sky, any idea what's up with Rogue-Nation? Haven't been able to get on in a few days. Tried a PM but I'm not allowed, apparently.

As per the thread, yeah, I think people are so sick of the government, who would want to fight for them?

edit on 23-12-2023 by Schmoe3755 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join