It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein John Doe List New Year's Suprise

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Megan Kelly Quote........

" More on that as I’m aloud to tell you.”

Notice they Printed the Word " aloud " instead of " Allowed " ...............Hmm.....A Cryptic Message ?

edit on 5-1-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: NorthOS

This Paul was formerly known as Billy Shears.

So if there’s any truth to Paul’s death and Epstein’s faked death is ironic the right word for that picture?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

And whom is supposed to handle the justice of that?

Don't really understand your question. It seems back then Epstein was still one of the untouchables.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Thanks. I remember something about an Epstein trial about the time Barack Obama was running for President. The top Pedo people and traffickers did a good job of covering up everything back then. They said it was a lie and the sheep believed them.

Trump was the only high-profile person to come forward.

This is what he got for prostitution involving minors... seems about right?

he served 13 months, AND was granted work release, which allowed him to commute to an office outside the jail six days a week

I recall watching a documentary on him and the trial was strange as they only charged him with prostitution involving only one minor (and he made her a prostitute to begin with - it's absurd) and then he got off with a secret deal with prosecutors. It just boggles the mind how everyone turned a blind eye.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

And whom is supposed to handle the justice of that?

Don't really understand your question. It seems back then Epstein was still one of the untouchables.

Sorry no speaksa Inglish too good , my point was Trump certainly could not give Epstein justice, only the peoples in charge of ‘justice’ could do that… and they refused to.

I just read a little of an article on Yahoo. Same old same old, they do every attempt to make sure Trump is mentioned as much as they can, even though the butler said he never stayed overnight and he never ate at the main table. Butler said he ate with him always. But I’m sure they know all the zombies will ignore those details and just feast on the Trump was there for dinner some times.
edit on 6-1-2024 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Sorry no speaksa Inglish too good , my point was Trump certainly could not give Epstein justice, only the peoples in charge of ‘justice’ could do that… and they refused to.

I just read a little of an article on Yahoo. Same old same old, they do every attempt to make sure Trump is mentioned as much as they can, even though the butler said he never stayed overnight and he never ate at the main table. Butler said he ate with him always. But I’m sure they know all the zombies will ignore those details and just feast on the Trump was there for dinner some times.

My point was that Trump was the only famous person to come forward against him. Trump had already barred him from any Trump establishment. Trump's name was only listed because the person was asked about him and everyone has said Trump was never anywhere in anything Epstein did. It exonerates Trump.

edit on x31Sat, 06 Jan 2024 21:07:48 -060020245America/ChicagoSat, 06 Jan 2024 21:07:48 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Are we sure, that the woman "exposing" all of this, isn't a plant of some sort?

Think about it...

Supposedly Epstien was in the service of very powerful people, some even say, the deep state itself. If this is true, how is she able to freely tour the media with interviews, and vague accusations, with zero threat to her life?

Aren't the Clinton's potentially linked to other people's untimely deaths, including, possibly Epstien himself?

Yet, she (Virginia) is practically a media darling...
The same media that the deep state possibly controls.

So, Epstine is killed to be silenced, and she is given a platform?

Think about it...

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

My point was that Trump was the only famous person to come forward against him. Trump had already barred him from any Trump establishment. Trump's name was only listed because the person was asked about him and everyone has said Trump was never anywhere in anything Epstein did. It exonerates Trump.

BINGO! The "Trump is exonerated" pattern, marches on.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RememberRemember

e excellent leverage to force economic and political initiative in favor of Israeli interests....

and that is just what it was used for. and now its lid is being blown. Why this is being done time will tell. I hope its for good reason but equally being used as a tool to take more power by blowing the lid if you see what i mean..

we will know by the fruit.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So.....Did this ever actually happen?
Or did we all just forget about it and they got away with not releasing anything?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

A Man of Mr. Epstein's Means could Easily have Make a " Deal " to Fake his Death , Disappear with the Help of Plastic Surgery , and Fade into the Sunset Never to be Heard of Again Along with his Mythical Blackmail Files . All it would take to Confirm that is a FOIA Request to Exhume his Body and do a DNA Test . Any Takers ?

edit on 15-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I mean, I'm in. I was more curious about whether or not the John Doe list had been released. Seeing this thread header reminded me that I hadn't heard anything about it for a while.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler
So.....Did this ever actually happen?
Or did we all just forget about it and they got away with not releasing anything?

Here's the List:

Epstein Files: Full List Of High-Profile People Named In Unsealed Docs

Former US presidents Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, former US first lady Hillary Clinton, renowned theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking, Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio are among over 100 high-profile people named in the court documents linked to Jeffrey Epstein, a US financier and notorious sex-offender.

The list of around 150 people also include names of Epstein's associates in a lawsuit brought against his former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell in 2015 and the fist list was published on Wednesday under the order of a New York judge.

Some individuals have objected to the disclosure of their identities in the case.

edit on 15-2-2024 by IndieA because: Fixed Link

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Doing a quick Brave browser search on the connection between Epstein and Chomsky, provided this AI response:

Noam Chomsky, a linguist and activist, occasionally saw Jeffrey Epstein to discuss neuroscience and other subjects.

The Wall Street Journal reported that Epstein had financial dealings with Chomsky and Bard College president Leon Botstein, and helped move $270,000 for Chomsky related to his first marriage.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You do know the only people that know for sure who are the pedophiles are the victims? Behind closed doors. No witnesses.
edit on q00000010229America/Chicago5656America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Except for when there's hidden cameras.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

"die tür war immer offen"

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

You do know the only people that know for sure who are the pedophiles are the victims? Behind closed doors. No witnesses.

And the People who Attend the Oscars........

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join