It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are considering "transitioning" gender, please read this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If you were born a biological male, please read this.

You are a Man.

Upon birth, you have been bestowed a great honor, and greater responsibilities.

You are a Herald of life!

You have within you the capability to produce a life giving seed.

As such, it is your duty to stand for justice and reject oppression.

You should aim to protect the weak.

You should protect women, children, and the elderly.

You should teach young men by example.

You can be a Father.

You can connect with God, the Father, and know Him and emulate his attributes, for you were made in His image.

You are blessed my Brother.

You are a Man.

If you were born a biological female, please read this.

You are a Woman.

You are the most beautiful being in existence!

Your body is capable of sustaining and providing nourishment for life.

You are very precious; it is said that even fallen angels have succumbed to your charm.

The most beloved people are often Mothers, Wives, Daughters, or Sisters.

You should aim to be true to yourself, and express yourself as you please; you are a muse.

You can be a Mother.

You can know God, the Mother, and be as one with Her.

You are Beautiful.

You are a Woman.

My goal in sharing this is help you appreciate who and what you are.

Do not be so quick to throw away that which you have been given.

Change your appearance as you like; you remain as you are still.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

When I was in college I knew a trans male to female. And when as recently as 7ish years ago I befriended another. Both have ended their own lives. I now work with two female to male trans people, one of whom has changed their mind and stopped mid transition. Another worker is dating a trans and thinks he's gay but he's clearly not. He's into women, and it seems like he was tricked into something. He's young; he'll figure himself out.

The concept is still alien to me and I've been around it for 20 years. I feel genuinely sorry for these people. The way the culture has shifted so quickly under such a niche crowd is frightening.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I have a cousin who transitioned.

He went from being a very devout Christian to posting "bad bitch" memes with Harley Quinn imagery.

I still keep in contact with him over social media and try to be supportive of his trials and challenges but a lot of his obsessive behavior concerns me.

He's always been a very needy individual and many members of the family refuse to give him their phone number because he will call at 2am with his troubles and keep you on the phone for hours.

We love the kid but he seems oblivious to the fact that we are dealing with our own trials and can't be an on demand free therapy session whenever he feels like it.

His backstop is full of hardship and I honestly think his transition was based on his personal prejudice that women have it easier than men based on how his ex wives were treated by the court in regards to child support for his kids and so forth.

He's female presenting now but still going through the ups and downs of life and being a woman with a very pronounced receding hairline can't make it any easier.

I love him but I don't understand his reasoning.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

It's almost funny how this is turning into an Al-Anon type thread for trans folks. I don't think many people realize how much their decisions affect the lives of loved ones.

I hope your cousin finds his way.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I have a nefew who is in MENSA. He had a full ride to Johns Hopkins at age 14 but my brther and wife didnt want him to become a lab rat. So he didnt go and attended a public school.

He then ended up at Boston University in a PhD prgram for Physics. Same school that AOC "attended".

Then he went to France to work at Cern. He married a beautiful and grounded girl. Another PhD candidate in infectous deseases.

He then left his wife to Transgender. Both bailed on their PhD's. The bride is now messed up and parents on both side of each family are messed up.

I hope he looks good in the size 13 strappy heels alomg with the signed poster of Rachael Levine aka Devine in his closet.

Winners [1] : Losers [5]

All this waste for adult lust.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It's strange how we all seem to have similar experiences.

I had a family member that transitioned from female to male at a young age, around 15 or so - myself and others insisted it was due to not only family issues, but being gay and being surrounded by... well, the type of people you are thinking about right now. Bangs, big glasses, dyed hair, and many other stereotypical aesthetics and philosophies. (listen, stereotypes are stereotypes because they're true). It didn't help that her immediate caregivers were more than willing to bend over backwards to oblige.

Several years later after a severe bout of depression associated with said transition, she's back to normal, albeit still retaining some changes from testosterone that are starting to fade a bit.

I feel like the main issue with not only transitioning, but that whole seemingly liberal ideology as a whole, is associating and conflating sexual preference with gender identity. The most outspoken ones about trans people that support it, push it, and partake in it, believe that one's preference is their identity - completely forgetting that you can just...... be gay? You can be a dude that likes dudes, or a dudette that likes dudettes, that's a thing and has been a thing for as long as anyone can remember. It's when we start medically changing ourselves to reflect our bedroom preference that all the bad things start happening mentally. It destroys you, trying to rectify your physiology with your mentality. Often times, those two sides are mutually exclusive no matter how hard you try to change.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I know someone too, not a friend but friend's friend. It's a good person. He clearly struggles with something and clearly is of a more feminin soul. No doubt. I even used to call him "she/her". Up until the point we were all out eating and I excused myself to the bathroom. Came back and he joked like "next time you go, give me a sign, i want to talk to you in private".

I said whats on your mind, let's talk, ignoring the "take me with you" comment, for good. He replied, it's a woman's thing and I asked what he means with "woman's thing". He got annoyed and looked pissed, waived at me . The whole evening it was like a little dark cloud over him. Like an energy black hole that sucks out all the joy from the table. Passive aggressive movements, sighing, arms crossed. Like a spoiled kid.

Later when I went to my parked car, he followed me and scolded me for how rude I was etc. And that was when I lost it, I told him that when I go to the toilet, I want my peace and if there is some question, he can ask it now or just let it be. Cause we are now in private and no one is listening. He threw hands up and, with loud voice making a scene about intolerance and excluding him etc. People noticed and I just got into my car without saying anything, drove off.

That was maybe two years ago, in between the lockdowns. We met a few times through our common friends and he since transitioned. It's very graphic how they turned his penis into something that should resemble a woman. From hearing, he is not happy either, withdrawed from his friends a lot. They were all super supportive of him.

I also met a lot of "trans women" on an adult dating website asking for dates or BDSM sessions. They all started initiate contact first. I am bi, so I feel attracted to both genders but a man in women's clothing and makeup and acting like a woman, is just not something I can align.

The fun thing is how often I was accused of being intolerant. Am I at fault for who I like and not like or what...? Same topic than their claim "I am not at fault for how I am". Yeah guess what, same applies to other people too. The argument often ended in "but you are into both men and women so why not me".

The fact alone that they expected to explain myself is cringy. As if heterosexuals would get it on with everyone of the other gender, so bisexuals have to have sex and relationships with anyone. That's their logic, duh.

So detached from reality. These were my experiences so far.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have known several in transition over the years. I see it is 'the grass is always greener on the other side' type of issue. They seek something better but most of the time it is just a slightly different form of the same thing. A few are happier, at least outwardly. Several stopped and went back. A few ended their life.

I think it is more of a problem where they are too concerned about what other people think they should be instead of being just who they are.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I have a friend who is the father of a biological girl who transitioned, at about the same time as I lost my son to cancer.

We were both commiserating in our respective grief, as he felt like he had lost a daughter. He never rejected them, he still loves them, but he said he has all these memories that don't fit with the different person that is there now. I can fully understand that.

People forget the effects on others.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This is an adder as I have read many others here and a sad trend seems to form that many end their lives.

Terrible

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
People forget the effects on others.

And people tend to forget the internal torment, distress and anguish of suffering with extreme genuine persistent gender dysphoria which in some respects can be thought of as complete psychosexual inversion from one’s determined sex at birth. Transition usually only occurs when the pain of dealing with this struggle overwhelms and outweighs the pain it may cause others, potential familial and societal rejection and loss of friends, jobs, status, marriages etc.

As detrimental as it may seem at times, this is an act of self-preservation and survival for them and in some cases still isn’t enough to subdue the monster that haunts them. With general societal attitudes trending negatively as expressed so frequently here and in other spaces usually based on lack of understanding, compassion and knowledge about the trans condition, transitioning isn’t something done on a whim or a lark and in many instances, becomes a life or death proposition some feel they have little choice about moving forward with regardless of the consequences and sometimes it isn’t pretty and unfortunately, sometimes not without causing pain to others or not providing the anticipated relief..

Transitioning is also not the same for everyone. By a long shot, kids that transition are not the same as adults that transition and females that transition to masculine identities are not the same as males that transition to feminine ones. Sure, there may be some commonalities or shared experiences but each are unique with their own set of circumstances so it is wise to not condemn or equate everyone that does transition with the same motivations or outcomes as that simply wouldn’t be fair or accurate.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

No family experience but I did have a coworker that came out as TG and was transitioning, or at least presenting as a female before they quit and I saw them only once in a while when they came back to visit other coworkers. When i knew him as a male it struck me that this kid was definitely ADHD, was very hyperactive and couldn't focus on a project for any length of time. I wonder if many young people are influenced somehow by subliminal messaging in entertainment or maybe that its openly promoted now. TG, homosexuality. Don't get me started on how cellphones have caused attention deficit disorder and inhibited thinking skills in people. But the person initially gave no signs of being TG, just kind of quiet socially but always going in two different directions at once. Looks a little like Lindsay Lohan now, or at least her brother in drag. My own take is something is pushing all this, something very foul in the darkest shadows of whatever runs the world right now. But if an adult goes into it fully aware of all the reality of it, and can pass for another gender, the choice should be theirs. But children should not be objects of this disorder. Environmental hormonal disruptors also plays a huge part.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

I have a theory about it, it's not confined to transgenders either. It's more like I use a already existing theory though and build up on it. Mainly that for children we parents and adults are all knowing.

Young children will often expect us parents to know everything. I read a book about child psychology and it goes like this:

Children will often leave out crucial details in something they experienced and tell us about. Because for us children, we are all knowing. It's not clear why this is exactly, but it is an observation made by many. Partly this is the reason why children can be influenced so easy (another lever the pedos use, too). Because they trust we know it better.

My theory:
When we grow out of children's age into teenage years, we shed that expectation and start to make own decisions and start to think on our own more. Ripening, so to say. But this process is also accompanied by hormonal change, confusion etc. So teenagers are still very easy to influence except now they have some tools to explore these domains. Like putting a thought into a teenagers head and they fall for something, start to believe it and are blinded by that.

It's coupled with the need of a unique identity, as teenagers often seek that, to set themself apart from the mass. This is how ideology can take hold very easy and the individual is lost in that, the deeper they go.

Everyone of us went through this, one way or the other.

Now, with the current influence, let's pick transgender because it's on topic, we see exactly that. Young men and women being led by the hand to that ideology and the rest works like a magnet, as they start to dissolve themselves in that ideology. Ironically, it's the very opposite of uniqueness on the first look.

Taking the local social environment into perspective, it still can have a unique factor to the local peers, while finding safety in a community that is detached from their local "social gravitational field". This way you have for example "emo" that all seem to look the same, yet they feel unique because their local peers do not intrinsically share the same worldview, making them unique to that group.

And this plays a big role with any ideology but even more so with emotional ideologies that are coupled with not only abstract thought patterns, but also the body, making it even more emotional.

Other mechanisms play into it, too, IMHO, like how teens can hold grudges and loose themself in self pitty, a self feeding cycle that ends in the perception of being rejected, leading to defiance and thuss hardening the preset ideology even more.

We see it in politics, too.

top topics

join