It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Infinite Earth Theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I had the ice wall as glazing in my mind, would that not fit? A hyperdimensional rotating torus or, for heathens like me, a donut.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Like the symbol for Meta that Zuck uses in his VR world?

I know you're being sarcastic, but just saying.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Yes I noticed, I am familiar with the infinity symbol

Could also be interpreted: You never get back out again.

Add: Oh I misunderstood, no, I think the theory to distract from flat Earth has real donut shape, with the hole. And the theory -top secret btw- says the core is filled with heavy water. That is the theory, maybe I got the details wrong here and there.
edit on 10.12.2023 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It is all science fiction until made fact.

Smashing but the fact is the Earth is not flat.

So how it could ever be made to be a fact is quite frankly beyond me.

It's fun and games to spitball the possibilities all the same but it won't change the shape nor size of the planet.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Exactly, the Mobius strip.

"There is the Theory of the Mobius, a twist in the fabric of space, where time becomes a loop, from which there is no escape. - Worf - Star Trek

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I never argued it was flat. I'm not sure who has, it was suggested early on that someone would be along shortly and claim flat earth, but I've suggested cylinder, cone, torus, Mobius shaped, even a larger sphere than shown, but not flat.
Really it began when I suggested a majority of the pictures of Earth look fake or like they could be cropped from a larger shape.

That's not saying the Earth is not the size they say it is or even a sphere, but what if we do not get to see all of it in pictures? Hence the original poster saying they are hiding resources by not showing us the entire Earth. I don't think it is infinite in size, but what if they are showing us a cropped image of Earth, so we don't know there are other resources out there? No flat earth needed.

You can measure the Earth all day long from the ground, but if we aren't seeing the entire picture from the outside looking in those measurements do not matter. For example what if out of the 7,965 miles in diameter the Earth is they are only showing us 6,000 miles by cropping the real images?

edit on 10-12-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

"There is the Theory of the Mobius, a twist in the fabric of space, where time becomes a loop, from which there is no escape. - Worf - Star Trek

How do you escape space time in reality?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Death.

I have to add that is only if reincarnation isn't your belief. The Torus or Mobius would illustrate the infinite soul trap that some religions speak of.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Death.

Point being with reality or you fantasy, your still stuck. So in your fantasy you still limiting yourself like if you were in reality.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

For example what if out of the 7,965 miles in diameter the Earth is they are only showing us 6,000 miles by cropping the real images?

There is the fact that we have circumnavigated the globe in 1521, and continue to do so to this day, approximately measuring the distance whilst doing so.

I don't think they had the ability to crop much aside from a farm back in 1521.

Again through you are free to believe as you choose.

But the fact is the dimensions of our planet have been known for quite a while now or thereabouts.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Again, it wouldn't matter what the Earthly measurements are if you are photo cropping pictures to not show the true Earth. It does not matter what size the Earth is measured if we aren't getting to see that measurement from space. I suggested that most images look fake or even possibly cropped from a larger image.

What if we aren't being visually shown the entire Earth on purpose is all I originally suggested. Sure let us say the size is correct. If we aren't being shown the entire Sphere, or whatever the shape, in our visual representations we are given, the size measured from Earth doesn't matter.

Simpler way, How do you know the measurements made on of Earth match the images we are shown from above?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Because it has been circumnavigated countless times?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Simpler way, How do you know the measurements made on of Earth match the images we are shown from above?

So we are simply dismissing the fact that Ferdinand Magellan set out from Spain in 1519 with a fleet of five ships, and although he did not survive the entire journey, one of his ships, the Victoria, successfully completed a circumnavigation of the globe?

Or the fact that we continue to do so to this day and measure the distance while doing so?

Measurements of the Earth's dimensions as i have already stated, such as her circumference and diameter are derived from a variety of scientific methods and observations, including satellite measurements, ground-based surveys, and mathematical models.

These measurements are used together to create an accurate representation of the Earth, and they contribute to the images we see from above, which is how we know the measurements made on Earth correlate with the measurements from the likes of satellites or other spacecraft.
edit on 10-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Spacecraft? We all know that they are all faked. Like the so called Moon landings and the ISS which is filmed in a swimming pool and the....er...whistleblowing documentary... Er.. Capricorn One.....er... Stanley Kubrick an... And
That thread about the young Aussie genius whipping NASA scientists and...and....Bart Sibrel....and.... My brain hurts!!!??

edit on 10-12-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

These measurements are used together to create an accurate representation of the Earth, and they contribute to the images we see from above, which is how we know the measurements made on Earth correlate with the measurements from the likes of satellites or other spacecraft.

Yes, you are correct....but how do "we" know that those pictures given to us, by the same people who put these satellites into space, represents the true scope of the Earth? We are given these pictures, correct? And these pictures show Earth, not arguing the Earths size, but how can you be so confident that those images show the entire size of the planet that we know to exist?
Sailing from one location to another doesn't answer that since it isn't the size of the Earth I'm talking about. I wasn't the one who said infinite Earth theory. I suggested they aren't showing us the full picture of Earth. It has nothing to do with navigated measurements if they are cropping the images from space to show a smaller sphere.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Yes, you are correct....but how do "we" know that those pictures given to us, by the same people who put these satellites into space, represents the true scope of the Earth? And these pictures show Earth, not arguing the Earths size, but how can you be so confident that those images show the entire size of the planet that we know to exist?

Again the dimensions of the planet are well-established fact is about the only way i can put it.

Sailing from one location to another doesn't answer that since it isn't the size of the Earth I'm talking about.

It does if they have the GPS turned on.

I wasn't the one who said infinite Earth theory. I suggested they aren't showing us the full picture of Earth.

I know that buddy there is no real dispute as to the dimensions of the planet we navigate every day.

It has nothing to do with navigated measurements if they are cropping the images from space to show a smaller sphere.

I think it might have plenty to do with it considering said measurements are gathered from a variety of different sources both ground and space(low Earth Orbit) based.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

It has everything to do with navigated measurements. Why do you ignore them?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

No one but you is arguing the dimensions of the planet. It is odd how you are stuck on everything but what I am saying, but that is probably on purpose. At least I hope it is.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The same reason you both have ignored what I have suggested. It has nothing to do with how big the Earth is. Again I didn't suggest infinite Earth. I suggested that pictures of Earth on google shows a smaller version of what is actually known. Like we are looking at a peep hole of Earth and not seeing the entire image due to it being cropped out. The dimension of the Earth doesn't change or matter. Are we getting the full pictures when they show them to us? Are these images cropped to look like the Earth is smaller than it is. Again the real measurement does not matter for what I'm saying. Are the images being fooled with?

Tell me you can go to google and search Earth, go to images and tell me most of those images do not look computer generated.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Stuck on the factual evidence and proven facts as opposed to entertaining fantasy and pseudoscientific mumbo-jumbo.

I'm not quite sure why you find that odd.

What your saying does not make much sense to me based on the evidence we have regarding the dimensions of the planet im afraid.

Again great sci-fi but the reality is we know the size shape and dimensions of the planet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join