It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No evidence for systematic voter fraud: A guide to statistical claims about the 2020 election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Jane1B

A libertarian is not the same as a liberal. Trump is a clown just as Biden is.

Unfortunately, as a Libertarian, you are never gonna get your guy in office.
Republicans and Conservatives are closer to Libertarian values than Democrats and Liberals are.

To be honest with you, I would rather take a Libertarian president than any Democrat, if I couldn’t get a Republican.

trick with third party voting isnt winning its getting the 5% needed in a presidential election year to get federal funding for the third party to use in the off year congressional and state elections.

I get it but even then, what are they really getting out of it?
Not much to make a significant difference IMO

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The biggest problem is the corruption that has plagued third parties, its how the veterans party crashed and burned.

just as they were starting to break through at states all over the nation, national treasurer for the party embezzled a most of the money, then we had a couple candidates run and win on A and switch to basically a big 2 voting style.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Have you seen the new movie ‘Leviathan5 gets a new assignment’?

They can cheat with the flip of a switch. Obama set the voting record, Trump came along and beat that and you think a guy that couldn’t fill a broom closet at his rallies came a long and smashed that record? I went to bed at 2:00 that night and trump was killing Joey. CNN. Even said there’s no way mathematically Biden can win but low and behold the next morning when I woke up, what do ya know…..🤣🤣🤣

edit on 9-12-2023 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I find nothing convincing in the claims made on the 2020 election

That’s your choice, I choose to believe otherwise because of the suspicious things that transpired before, during and after the election.

Covid lockdowns
Biden campaigning(when he left his basement) in places with 100 or less people showing up and Trump campaigning in front of thousands
Mail-in ballots
Funny numbers all over the place reported on election night
The Dems saying we had “The most secure election in history”
The fake “insurrection” on Jan 6th

I am sure I am forgetting a few things but add all that up and you got highly unusual circumstances that lean towards the Democrats committing massive fraud.

There is no evidence of this massive fraud you mentioned but only right wing conspiracy theories. You mentioned all sorts of 'unusual circumstances' but they are not related to election fraud.
edit on 9-12-2023 by Jane1B because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Massive, systemic etc are nice buzz words, you never needed widespread fraud to swing an election.

just targeted fraud in an area that doesnt pay attention to the details is it.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Jane1B

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Be careful. Echo chambers can cause ringing in the ears.

Quite true around here where the conspiracy theory of election fraud has never been stronger.

Right, because the democrats have never cried election fraud or conspiracy...
Over 150 Examples Of Democrats Denying Election Results

Doesn't matter if they have cried.
It doesn't change the facts...and the conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Massive, systemic etc are nice buzz words, you never needed widespread fraud to swing an election.

The claim is widespread-massive fraud and it has never been proven.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The claim is widespread-massive fraud and it has never been proven.

So the claim is subjective and nebulous.

Oh you guys.....

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Who claimed widespread...

The media.. Yea

Democrats yea..

I only saw court cases in certain counties not every county in the nation. (you know widespread)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Contrary to the protestations of some in the media and pundit class, election fraud does occur. The concerns are, how pervasive is it? Does it change election outcomes? And should we be concerned for the upcoming General Election on Nov. 3?

In Texas, Attorney General Ken Paxton announced the arrest of four people, including a county commissioner, for illegal vote harvesting on Sept. 24. The elected official charged in the scheme won his primary election by five votes in 2018 after his opponent held a 19% lead on election night. The indictments total 123 felony charges for various corrupt election practices. The net result was someone won a race for an important local office—by cheating.

www.forbes.com...

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. Each and every one of the cases in this database represents an instance in which a public official, usually a prosecutor, thought it serious enough to act upon it. And each and every one ended in a finding that the individual had engaged in wrongdoing in connection with an election

www.heritage.org...

If the "hanging Chad" in Florida all those years ago, wasn't a big deal, then why was a big deal made out of it?

The political class cheat, they cheat so much it's their way of life. Cheating those ignorant enough to fall for their lies.

Corrupt career parasite politicians, are the common denominator here. Not one term Presidents, who had no previous political influence.

Problems existed long before President Trump, and obviously will long after.

edit on 9-12-2023 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Who claimed widespread...

The media.. Yea

Democrats yea..

I only saw court cases in certain counties not every county in the nation. (you know widespread)

If there were no claims by Trump supporters how then it was claimed the election was stolen? To steal an election isn't an easy task.

Only claims and no proof yet.
edit on 9-12-2023 by Jane1B because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Contrary to the protestations of some in the media and pundit class, election fraud does occur. The concerns are, how pervasive is it? Does it change election outcomes? And should we be concerned for the upcoming General Election on Nov. 3?

In Texas, Attorney General Ken Paxton announced the arrest of four people, including a county commissioner, for illegal vote harvesting on Sept. 24. The elected official charged in the scheme won his primary election by five votes in 2018 after his opponent held a 19% lead on election night. The indictments total 123 felony charges for various corrupt election practices. The net result was someone won a race for an important local office—by cheating.

www.forbes.com...

If the "hanging Chad" in Florida all those years ago, wasn't a big deal, then why was a big deal made out of it?

The political class cheat, they cheat so much it's their way of life. Cheating those ignorant enough to fall for their lies.

Corrupt career parasite politicians, are the common denominator here. Not one term Presidents, who had no previous political influence.

Problems existed long before President Trump, and obviously will long after.

On occasions election fraud can occur.
Stealing a presidential election is a very different discussion. You cannot extrapolate based on what could happen/has happened in the past at a local level.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I remember watching Anderson Cooper on CNN election coverage.

At one point, in a instant, Trump went from +2,000,000 or so to minus 2,000,000 and Biden went up 2,000,000.

Andersons explanation: I don't what just happened.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What is evident in the discussions about Trump is that many of you think he is against the establishment...........

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

That’s your choice, I choose to believe otherwise because of the suspicious things that transpired before, during and after the election.

Covid lockdowns
Biden campaigning(when he left his basement) in places with 100 or less people showing up and Trump campaigning in front of thousands
Mail-in ballots

I am sure I am forgetting a few things but add all that up and you got highly unusual circumstances that lean towards the Democrats committing massive fraud.

but they are not related to election fraud.

What?
Without any of those things, there would be no fraud.
They are absolutely related to the con artist Dems con game.
Without Covid, you have only the mail-in ballots that registered voters requested, not the wholesale distribution of unaddressed ballots.

This is tiresome to keep repeating to you guys.

You read a completely biased, Left Wing sourced “scientific” “examination” of the 2020 election and you take it as gospel.

There are enough inconsistencies that happened for anyone to see that something nefarious occurred at the very least.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Covid lockdowns
Mail-in ballots

What?
Without Covid, you have only the mail-in ballots that registered voters requested, not the wholesale distribution of unaddressed ballots.

You read a completely biased, Left Wing sourced “scientific” “examination” of the 2020 election and you take it as gospel.

There are enough inconsistencies that happened for anyone to see that something nefarious occurred at the very least.

A scientific paper isn't 'left wing sources'

Can you find a paper that has concluded in favour of Trump's claims.

The paper finds no evidence there has been election fraud based on the claims by Trump and his supporters.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Covid lockdowns
Mail-in ballots

What?

The paper finds no evidence there has been election fraud based on the claims by Trump and his supporters.

Unlike you, I don’t put any stock into a Left Wing study of Left Wing propaganda. None.

Like someone said earlier, it’s like putting a fox in charge of the henhouse.

How do you explain the unsolicited and unaddressed mail-in ballots distributed by the millions under the guise of Covid lockdowns?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Even if true it's far to late the trust is broken

Even if it seems insane you do not take claims of election fraud from a sitting president lightly you must do absolutely everything possible to show the people this is not true at that exact moment

Every day that passed without that solidified distrust to the point now you could show absolute proof and people won't believe you

Write them off however you want but that's a lot of people who no longer believe they have a voice this may well be known one day as what lead to the fall of the USA

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Covid lockdowns
Mail-in ballots

What?

Unlike you, I don’t put any stock into a Left Wing study of Left Wing propaganda. None.

Like someone said earlier, it’s like putting a fox in charge of the henhouse.

How do you explain the unsolicited and unaddressed mail-in ballots distributed by the millions under the guise of Covid lockdowns?

What Covid lockdowns have to do with what we're discussing?

A scientific study isn't left wing propaganda. The class made by Trump and his supporters are part of this right wing conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Do they happen to have a "study" on the 2016 election......?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join