It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO’s over West Bloomfield, Michigan. Oct 1, 2023

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

Hey I held it lol. This was my first experience. I should have placed it in my roof of car.

I still will never know what I saw. I do not have any proof it was a UFO. All I have is a video and 2 photos and other people not knowing what they saw either!

Kindly thank you!

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

I held it.

You have very steady hands moving the cell phone in that video. Especially, for some one who is supposed to be excited.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I should invest in a 500 kW HELSI laser and shoot the thing down next time so the world has proof! 😂

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you JJProductions for posting your thread. It takes a lot of courage for people to come forth & share their sightings of UFOs, Aliens & etc due to all the ridicule, negative publicity, getting visited by YEah & possibly being watched...I just thought of something so putting here cause I will forget, just popped in...

I wonder if Contactees/ Abductees that have come forward with proof are red flagged, like where they travel to, out of the country? or maybe between states...or listening in on conversations especially with other witnesses & etc?

And Thank You to Observer1 getting JJP here & ArMap not only for all your knowledge but I have always loved you mate for being "The Most Unbiased Person I have Ever Known not only here but in REAL life too!

This thread has been more than a great experience for both parties meaning "The JJP Experience" & then the Big Guns commenting & breaking it all down between the photos & the video I very fascinating thankful for that education.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Thank you kindly for this. Observer1 and ArMap made this thread possible.

You have brought up a really good question in your post! Your feedback is very kind.

I live in a big city and grew up here and know a lot of people, I keep hearing jokes about UFO’s while I am out. It’s kind of odd and people are telling me what they would have done different!

I really hope on day we have answers!

Thank you!
edit on 12-12-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

I can relate to the questions about the way your phone was positioned and such ... From the looks of it you pulled over and either 2 things ... One you were excited and did not put the car in park right away or if you were driving stick you had had a foot on the brake and clutch while one handing your phone to get the video .... I just don't see how there can be any debunking of the video wether you did not follow the orbs farther to the left ... In hindsite you can only go so far towards the back of the window before your window is frame and you can't see anything lol.
So during the commotion you stopped your video popped off the seatbelt and got out with the crowd of the other cars .... The people behind you obviously pulled over to see like you because traffic was going the opposite way but no one passed you and there is no way they were drones .... The orbs were synced and I find it hard to believe drones can fly so perfectly in formation with perfect position nor gain or loss of distance between them ... This was certainly not the every day event .

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I worked in the oil patch for 15 years up north here in Canada and I saw these type of things multiple times .... Never a sound either this was from 99 to 08 I was seeing these ... Commonly on the night shifts production was slow and I worked alone detonating dynamite for seismic exploration data ..
Quite a few times I'm would idle at a location hooked up to charges that are 9 meters deep or so and because it was so damn cold machinery would break morw often creating people like my self on the crew to start a fire while waiting and sit for hours at a time some nights before I could go to the next charge..
There are alot of nights I'd lay on the seat of the ski doo and look up and see alot of aircraft flying real close to each other and just not what you would expect from the usual commercial traffic you normally see it was very congested and logicly very risky to be the norm.
And then low and behold there are orbs just gracefully slipping by without a noise coming in view crossing usually east to west and vise versa and them aircraft you know are planes would start making erratic turns and some times flying in a search pattern back and forth.... I never once bothered to get a cell phone out mostly because phones were still the old Nokia type or I was equipped with a 10 10 phone ... It was more digital era for cameras and when it's -50 deg c I wasn't giving a # about removing my winter gloves anyway .
If I witnessed that today by God with today's phone id have a memory card full to the last mb with photos ... Shame i never had a note 22 ultra back then 😁

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lidstrom5

Yes you are right on but I did not have a stick. I was excited and did not know what to do.

No not drones at all! The other cars were behind me.

Thank you for taking your time to write what you wrote!

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I doubt I'm the only person on this planet who feels that exterresials are far fetched and actually consider the whole picture of it pure logic ..it almost feels like it's common sense really and why are people so taken back or creep around the topic. F@#k look up at night have a look ... Just what our eyes see alone is enough to want you to slap anyone in the face who is that stupid to think we are sole players in the universe , as far as we should all be concerned give them a thumbs up when there flying by and carry on with your life and if you burn that much energy on self denial of the possibility..well grab a spike and pop that bubble your stuck in for God sakes haha.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Haha, you are funny! I would like to add that there are 20 BILLION galaxies!

Our Sun is just one of about 200 billion stars in our galaxy.

Source spaceplace.nasa.gov...

There are so many solar systems in our galaxy! 2500!

Who in their right mind think that we are the only ones out here? WTF! I could go on and on!

Here are photos with UFO and I took a photo tonight! Same place!

Thank you!
Photo with ufo!

Photo without taken tonight!

Wow!

edit on 15-12-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Wow I missed this about what you saw in the sky. We have a family house in the UP Michigan ans there are no city lights.

Years ago in 1992 (I think) I say crazy airline traffic and orbs so I know exactly what you are talking about. I always wondered why there was close traffic over Northern Michigan.

Thank you for sharing!

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lidstrom5
The orbs were synced and I find it hard to believe drones can fly so perfectly in formation with perfect position nor gain or loss of distance between them ...

Drones can and do fly synchronised.

In this case they wouldn't need to be synchronised, only to fly at the same speed in the same direction.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yes, it's likely that there are millions of stars with habitable planets.
Yes, it's likely that some of those planets have some kind of life.
Yes, it's possible that some of those life forms reached some state of intelligence.
Yes, it's possible that some of those intelligent life forms evolved enough to create space travel.
Yes, it's possible that some of those travelled far enough to find other intelligent life forms advanced enough to understand what was happening.

Does all of the above mean that this has happened with Earth and that we have been visited by extraterrestrials?
No.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hi JJ, sorry it took me so long to have a look at the video under the microscope.

I pulled 500 frames from the video and looked over each one. In the end only two frames caught my eye; all the others had no discernible details or were just streaks caused by camera movement.

Before showing the two frames, my broad-strokes take on this are:

- The objects appear to have some form or structure around the light source and not just balls of light.

- They appear to rotate in flight; haphazardly or not, I couldn’t really discern.

- In some instances, their orientation seemed to be synchronised. However, my first impression that they were flying at a 45° angle, belly-up in the direction of travel was not so evident.

- The light emitted was always of the same colour and intensity. They did not appear to flash or strobe. The frame-to-frame dimming and brightening I noticed appeared to be caused by their rotation.

So, bearing in mind all the above, here are the two frames with and without some Photoshop filters.:
Frame #370 (original)

Frame #370 (Curve filters)

Much more interesting is:
Frame #373 (original)

Frame #373 (Curve filters)

Frame #373 (Curve and Invert filters)

Make of all this what you will, I can’t decide what they could have been and I don’t have better tools to do a more detailed forensic study.

edit on 18/12/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thank you kindly for this! Wow your work is amazing.

I really do not know what to think. Now my head is spinning lol!

I will have to do research and get back to you on this!

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

What is interesting to me, is that they all seem to be the exact same color. At first, I thought maybe Chinese Lanterns, I have seen them, and they somewhat resemble this. But they don't move fast, so that rules them out. The only other thing I can think of is military aircraft on afterburner, but that would have been loud, typically they don't do that over a populated area, and the color doesn't really look right for that. Does not look like drones either. I think you may have a bonified sighting.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Openminded2023

Thank you for this! I really do not know what I saw but it was nothing I have ever seen. I can send you the original video if you have not seen it.

Thank you for your great input!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join