It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA from Mexico's 'Alien Corpses' is from Unknown Species, according to analysts

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: Kosimir

Ok it's fine.
But let the scientists examine the skeletons and should be easy to prove it's a hoax.
The mummies have already been X-rayed and CT-scanned. The X-rays can be and have been examined by other scientists already and they prove the mummies are fakes.

The hoaxers charged a camera crew the equivalent of thousands of dollars to see the mummies in person, but there's really nothing scientists can tell by going to see them in person, they would just re-X-ray and re-CT scan and what's the point in that? They already have the X-rays and CT scans which show the mummies are faked. Seeing the mummies in person won't change that.
Not according to what the article said and some of the scientists who have said the skeletons are real. Do you know the names of these scientists who have examined these skeletons and decided they are not real?
You are replying to a post where I explain why they are looking at X-rays and CT scans of the skeletons, that's how the skeletons are examined.

All these scientists have said they are undoubtedly mutilated human remains:
Sonia Guillén O’negglio (DNI 04649168),
Guido Lombardi Almonacín (DNI 06959233),
Elsa Tomasto-Cagigao (DNI 07258405),
María del Carmen Vega Dulanto (DNI 10308912),
Mellisa Lund Valle (DNI 07763061),
Patricia Maita (DNI 25835019),
Martha Palma (DNI 10537749),
Carlos Herz Sáenz (DNI 07913390),
Alejandra Valverde Barbosa (DNI 48813194),
Marcela Urizar Vergara (CI 11347428-9),
Claudia Aranda (DNI: 20056087),
Leandro Luna (DNI: 23511760),
Paula Concepción Miranda (DNI 29497158),
Alejandro Vazquez Reyna (DNI 30651135)

I don't have a problem if they are fake but for they should be examined by different scientists and groups around the world to establish their authenticity.
What do you expect them to do in person except take more x-rays and CT-scans? They already have X-rays and CT scans, so going there in person accomplishes nothing, it's part of the hoax! You're promoting this so much I'm suspecting you of shilling for the hoaxers.

Alexander Sokolov, an anthropologist in the "Scientists Against Myths" youtube channel, has shown lots of proof of the fakery

Numerous European scientists have also examined the X-rays and CT-scans and concluded the mummies are hoaxed, as seen in the documentary by Steve Mera and Barry Fitzgerald.
That documentary also mentions the brilliant work in this matter of Rodolfo Salas gizmonde PhD who is a member of the vertebrate paleontology Department of the Natural History Museum in Lima.

The poster above said there is something stopping them from examining the skeletons. What is it?

I just explained that, re-read my post.

If you really want to propose something useful, that would be for archaeologists and mummy experts to examine the mummies in situ in the site in Peru before they are removed from where they are found, then archaeologists and paleontologists would have a reason to go and examine the site themselves. But that's not made available and that'a also part of the hoax, the site can't be shown because the mummies are constructed, not excavated in the fake form they now appear in the x-rays. Imagine you're a scientist in Europe, and you examine the X-ray of the skeleton and see it's clearly made of human bones in a mutilated form. What possible reason would you have for wanting to go see the skeleton in person? There's no reason to go look at what you already know is a fake, you have better things to do.

Thanks for the list of scientists but I can't see where they said it's fake. They may have said it but the link takes me to another of your posts with the same information about the X-rays.

I will put it to you very simply and I am not promoting anyone's narrative. If this is a great discovery as Maussan says then they should let a number of scientists from all over the world to examine it properly. From the US, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, Canada, Europe, China, and everywhere else. They should invite them to Peru or Brazil (I don't know where the bodies are at the moment) take further X-rays and CT- scans and examine their bones (I don't know who took these X-rays and CT- scans). Then take all this evidence back home for further analysis. That would suffice in my opinion and stop the speculation proving Maussan is a hoaxer.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

If this is a great discovery as Maussan says then they should let a number of scientists from all over the world to examine it properly. From the US, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, Canada, Europe, China, and everywhere else.

Like posted. It’s a fraud. The sideshow/circus money would dry up under scrutiny.

They should invite them to Peru or Brazil (I don't know where the bodies are at the moment

Why don’t you care where the mummies were actually found. In reality, their historical value is destroyed. And some a-hole is making money off something that should be interred with some respect. Worst case and they are real. Any archeological evidence is gone.

take further X-rays and CT- scans and examine their bones (I don't know who took these X-rays and CT- scans). Then take all this evidence back home for further analysis. That would suffice in my opinion and stop the speculation proving Maussan is a hoaxer.

That’s not going to happen because it is a hoax, and it would kill his cash cow. And might get him a step closer to prosecution for grave robbing in Peru.
edit on 19-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Thanks for the list of scientists but I can't see where they said it's fake.

?????

Alexander Sokolov, an anthropologist in the "Scientists Against Myths" youtube channel, has shown lots of proof of the fakery

I just explained that, re-read my post.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Proof very much needed to establish if he has faked them or not.

He may not have fake them, it's possible that someone knew a fake Alien would give them lots of money and made one to sell to Jaime Maussan, which in turn promoted it to gain more money.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Thanks for the list of scientists but I can't see where they said it's fake.
They didn't say "it's fake". They said:

"Testimonies and published images on this case, allow to assert that these findings correspond undoubtedly to pre-Columbian human remains - Cultural Patrimony of the Nation -, maliciously manipulated and even mutilated to obtain an 'ad hoc' appearance for commercial exploitation."

They may have said it but the link takes me to another of your posts with the same information about the X-rays.
Maybe you didn't read the whole post, that quote is below the x-rays. You do know how to read a whole post, don't you? I bolded that quote in my post, and linked the source. Keep following the source links, they are all there and go to the facebook page where it was published. The document is called "DECLARATION OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY REGARDING THE FRAUD OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL MUMMIES"

I will put it to you very simply and I am not promoting anyone's narrative.
You're reading the hoaxer Maussan's script over and over again, so you are, whether intentional or not.

If this is a great discovery as Maussan says then they should let a number of scientists from all over the world to examine it properly. From the US, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, Canada, Europe, China, and everywhere else. They should invite them to Peru or Brazil (I don't know where the bodies are at the moment) take further X-rays and CT- scans and examine their bones.
Here's why you sound like a shill for Maussan. The only reason to try to get people to go there like you are suggesting is to promote or give attention to the hoax. There is no valid scientific reason to take further X-rays and CT-scans and you haven't given one. You not knowing who took them is not a valid reason, and you implying that's a reason is exactly what makes you sound like you're shilling for Maussan. There's no reason to re-take them when they very clearly show the mummies are hoaxes.

But let's say they did go examine the mummies and the scans and X-rays came out differently. That would only prove that they have been manipulated...AGAIN! We know from looking at the X-rays they have already been manipulated as part of the hoax. So again there's no point to what you're suggesting. If the X-rays come out the same, it confirms the hoax that they have been manipulated. If the X-rays come out different, it shows they have been manipulated again since the first X-rays.

Either way there is no point in going there to re-take X-rays and CT scans, because either outcome will show fakery, and we already know they are fakes.

edit on 20231219 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
A real Shocker…….😆

Source dated January 12, 2024: "Aliens" found in Peru are actually dolls made of bones, forensic experts declare

Experts with Peru's prosecutor's office analyzed the seized dolls, and forensic archaeologist Flavio Estrada presented the results of their findings at a press conference for the Peruvian Ministry of Culture on Friday.

"They are not extraterrestrials, they are not intraterrestrials, they are not a new species, they are not hybrids, they are none of those things that this group of pseudo-scientists who for six years have been presenting with these elements," Estrada said. The humanoid three-fingered dolls consisted of earth-bound animal and human bones assembled with modern synthetic glue, Estrada elaborated.

Anybody want to buy Peruvian Barbie Dolls 🤣

Just like regular Barbie Dolls……these have no genitalia….

👽
edit on 14-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Are we done beating this dead horse (mummies)

They are fakes……

Or are some clinging to a glimmer of hope that they are real……and there exists a conspiracy to suppress that?

It won’t be to long before…. on your walk back across the pedestrian bridge from Tijuana Mexico to the U.S. … that a adorable little indigenous Mexican girl selling stuff …. will offer you a box of chiclets gum or an “authentic” Alien mummy 😉

👽

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Is that new news or a retelling of the last Mummies?

From what I have read these aren't the same mummies that were debunked as an amalgamation of parts in a previous investigation, these were slightly different, not saying they won't wind up being the same kind of thing of course.

There's a bigger one as well called Lucy (iirc) that looks more convincing but those little ones remind me of the Russian one that was reportedly made of cooked chicken parts.

Of course, as I said in another thread, the cases we know as "Officially Debunked" really should be reinvestigated under the new light cast by the information coming to light regarding the US Military agenda to debunk and ridicule reports of UFO's (UAP's) and Aliens (or Non-human Intelligences) which some world governments openly report on. Of course there's more evidence than that already to help the reinvestigation idea and it feels like the disclosure we've wanted is starting to slowly roll out.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Here’s the source of my previous post….dated January 12th 2024

They are not aliens': Peru officials debunk claims that figures are extraterrestrials

Peruvian archaeologist Flavio Estrada says the the two doll-like figures found in Peru in 2017 are not the remains of extraterrestrial aliens, refuting a presentation that gained global attention

👽

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Of course, as I said in another thread, the cases we know as "Officially Debunked" really should be reinvestigated under the new light cast by the information coming to light
I would say not if they have anything to do with con-man Maussan, he's not bringing any disclosure.

His bigger mummies are made from misassembled human bones dug up illegally by grave robbers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join