It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA from Mexico's 'Alien Corpses' is from Unknown Species, according to analysts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And the mystery deepens!

A team of scientists who performed a DNA Analysis on the two 'corpses' found that 30% of the DNA is not recognizable and it doesn't belong to any known species. It remains unclear what the other 70% of the DNA matched up with.

Back in September of this year Mexican journalist and UFO enthusiast José Jaime Maussan claimed they have discovered for the first time in the history of mankind non human alien corpses when he testified in Mexico's Congress. The skeletons were authentic and real, researchers have argued, without saying there were definitely alien.

nypost.com...
edit on 4-12-2023 by Rosby123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosby123

I am sorry, but i don't buy it.

I will say it again, all these governments denied aliens...and now they are telling us about them? And you believe them?

We find new species all the time. Just because we don't know that DNA, doesn't mean it is not from this planet. It could be an extinct animal, or something we have not "discovered" yet.

I don't get this new found faith in science. Especially after the last 4 years or so.

Don't trust the government....unless they agree with you? Is that our new motto?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

I am sorry, but i don't buy it.

I will say it again, all these governments denied aliens...and now they are telling us about them? And you believe them?

We find new species all the time. Just because we don't know that DNA, doesn't mean it is not from this planet. It could be an extinct animal, or something we have not "discovered" yet.

I don't get this new found faith in science. Especially after the last 4 years or so.

Don't trust the government....unless they agree with you? Is that our new motto?

I have my reservations too.
We don't have confirmation these skeletons are real and they are alien. But if they are real and authentic as many researchers have said in Mexico and Peru then it's worth investigating the story which seems to have become even more complicated because the DNA analysis shows 30% of the DNA is not human. That doesn't make it necessarily alien of course.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

It just reminds me of Piltdown all over again.

And so many people have been conditioned to believe scientists know it all, that they just believe it. It seems scientists are the new priests. They are just taken at their word by the masses. no pun intended.

(and thanks for knowing i wasn't attacking you in my first post. when I reread it, it felt a little harsh. sorry)

edit on 4-12-2023 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

It just reminds me of Piltdown all over again.

And so many people have been conditioned to believe scientists know it all, that they just believe it. It seems scientists are the new priests. They are just taken at their word by the masses. no pun intended.

(and thanks for knowing i wasn't attacking you in my first post. when I reread it, it felt a little harsh. sorry)

Sometimes what scientists say becomes gospel and is not questioned at all. But that's the opposite of science.

If the scientists in Mexico and Peru have determined these skeletons have DNA that is not human or part of the DNA doesn't match up with any known species then they are in the verge of an important discovery. The results need to be verified by everyone else later on.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosby123
Back in September of this year Mexican journalist and UFO enthusiast José Jaime Maussan claimed they have discovered for the first time in the history of mankind non human alien corpses when he testified in Mexico's Congress. The skeletons were authentic and real, researchers have argued, without saying there were definitely alien.
To say that Maussan has a history of being debunked, is an understatement! I would consider anything he's associated with as tainted by his disreputable association:

Aliens In Mexico? Not So Fast—Presenters Have History Of Being Debunked

Maussan reported on a supposed alien body found in Peru in 2015 that was later debunked as the mummified corpse of a human child.

Benítez was also a lead researcher in the presentation of the debunked body discovery, which showed six three-finger mummified bodies in a YouTube video posted in 2017 by Gaia.com, which has been scrutinized as a conspiracy theory hub.
Benítez doesn't seem to be any more reputable than Maussan.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I don’t buy this because the information is vague.

A 30% unknown species that is not human doesn’t rule out an unknown species of monkey. That is why I think they are not releasing what the other 70% is because it’s probably a Macaques monkey mixed with another breed that no longer exists and yet to be recorded.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: Rosby123
To say that Maussan has a history of being debunked, is an understatement! I would consider anything he's associated with as tainted by his disreputable association:

Aliens In Mexico? Not So Fast—Presenters Have History Of Being Debunked

Maussan reported on a supposed alien body found in Peru in 2015 that was later debunked as the mummified corpse of a human child.

Benítez was also a lead researcher in the presentation of the debunked body discovery, which showed six three-finger mummified bodies in a YouTube video posted in 2017 by Gaia.com, which has been scrutinized as a conspiracy theory hub.
Benítez doesn't seem to be any more reputable than Maussan.

I believe I have come across these stories before and the various unverified and eventually debunked claims.

But in this case there are others involved too from Mexico and Peru. Researchers and scientists who have come to some conclusions these skeletons are real and authentic but not necessarily alien.

There has to be further analysis and they should be able to share these results and let other scientists have this genetic material.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I don’t buy this because the information is vague.

A 30% unknown species that is not human doesn’t rule out an unknown species of monkey. That is why I think they are not releasing what the other 70% is because it’s probably a Macaques monkey mixed with another breed that no longer exists and yet to be recorded.

It's a problem if they haven't said yet to what the remaining 70% of the DNA matches up with.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Seems some of us are missing the point. If TheLieWeLive is correct and I too lean towards it, we are still dealing with an unknown species. At this point I would not rule out a new homid either. It would be evidence of something up until now unknown to us. Homid or monkey anything unknown brings up questions that we can seek answers to.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

That’s the beauty of this lie. When all is said and done they can still claim the discovery of a previously unidentified monkey, or what ever it turns out to be. Win win for the hoaxers.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I can't believe they allowed this guy into their Congress a second time, after the global embarrassment of the last time.

In the past he has presented what were thought to be mutilated bodies of children, very, very old bodies. This one is my favorite on the claim of the 3 fingered alien bodies:

And a report from Peru’s prosecutor’s office declared the specimens were “recently manufactured dolls, which have been covered with a mixture of paper and synthetic glue to simulate the presence of skin,” per Megan Janetsky of the Associated Press.
Link

Fool me once that's on you, fool me twice that's on me.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If Maussan wasn't involved, it would be more interesting.
But any scientists who have associated themselves with Maussan have already shown bad judgement.
This is just one example, after this it was the Roswell slides hoax where Maussan also got scientists to make untrue claims.

The Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature Confirmed as a Hoax

“It’s just the corpse of a skinned squirrel-monkey. I took its ears out and involved it with all the hair and fluids of all animals I could find, then I dried it. All samples they take of it will come out as being of different animals.”

It was a real corpse, but the DNA was intentionally tainted, and Maussan was up to his eyeballs in that hoax.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Maussan is irrelevant in any discussion on this. Wasting the time using his lack of good standing to debunk the find is just attacking the source instead of the information.

What we should be looking at are the DNA labs, the doctors, and the anthropologist who have all claimed the corpses are indeed real and at least a portion of the DNA is unknown. What about their credentials and standing?

Also, comparing them to the movie ET is off the mark. A few of the Dogu figures from Japan (3000BC?) also look like these creatures and could have been Spielberg's inspiration.

I'm not even a believer and I think these deserve looking into.
edit on 12/4/2023 by Klassified because: wording

edit on 12/4/2023 by Klassified because: oopsie

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There could have been a race of beings that lived here long ago and they could even be here today, that were not evolved from our ancestors. If they would have stayed away from the Human Warmongers they could have technology that far exceeds our present technology thousands of years ago. We pride ourselves being humans on being intelligent...look around...Modern humans sure do lots of dumb things for believing in our superior intelligence.

I have seen lots of creatures do very intelligent things, maybe they cannot remember the names of movie stars or drive a car, but that does not mean they are unintelligent, many have more common sense than humans do...including bugs

Why does a bird need an airplane to fly, why do they need fuel for that plane? Why do they need technology to build a plane? We may think we are superior to these other animals, but even farmers in the past recognized animals were intelligent, but since we eat them, they did not want to acknowledge their intellect, so we made up the notion that humans are better than other animals because we have oposable thumbs. We need those to scratch the ground to plant things to sell to pay our taxes and buy things we want but do not need. Then we also have to expand the farming to buy expensive equipment so we can grow more food to pay for the equipment.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this topic back! I was just looking for a YouTube video debunking the whole thing but now I'm skeptical of the debunking. Even though Maussan has hoaxed CGI videos before.

For one, the aliens are a Frankenstein of random animal bones....did these people actually dissect the alien? Are these assertions from x-rays?

Looks like the x-rays are from YouTube videos. If someone can post up images of the actual x-rays that would be great!

This is the best and most detailed article I've seen on this:

Mexico Daily

The hearing took place at in the Legislative Palace of San Lázaro in Mexico City in front of Mexico’s Chamber of Deputies. That's part of Mexico's congress, 500 people.

lawmakers were also shown videos of Mexican pilots struggling to make sense of fast-moving flying objects before them — included experts speaking in support of Maussan. But some who spoke felt Maussan’s claims were an “unsubstantiated stunt” and “a huge step backwards for this issue.”

José de Jesús Zalce Benítez, director of the Scientific Institute for Health of the Mexican Navy, who said X-rays, 3D reconstruction and DNA analysis had been carried out on the remains.“I can affirm that these bodies have no relation to human beings,” he told the lawmakers.

In light of the hearing, UNAM reissued a statement from 2017 saying the work by its National Laboratory of Mass Spectrometry with Accelerators (LEMA) was only intended to determine the age of the samples. “In no case do we make conclusions about the origin of said samples,” the statement said.

Very interesting read! It's also interesting to add in the Atacama Aliens with this lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Maussan is irrelevant in any discussion on this. Wasting the time using his lack of good standing to debunk the find is just attacking the source instead of the information.
Here's an article from livescience about the mummies. No need to mention Maussan, the scientists say they are manipulated fakes.

These 'Alien' Mummies Appear to Be a Mix of Looted Body Parts

Live Science has found that some of these mummies may represent a combination of the looting and manipulation of real human mummy parts...

Grotesquely, the hands and feet seen on this mummy, and possibly the others, may also be parts of real human mummies that have been manipulated by forgers, the white coating added afterward to hide the manipulations, said Nelson, who is not involved with research on the mummies. [Photos: The Amazing Mummies of Peru and Egypt]

A number of other researchers also believe that real human mummy parts were used to create these fakes. A dozen Peruvian mummy researchers have put out a statement condemning the practice saying that it "has violated numerous national and international norms."

One of the researchers who signed the statement told Live Science that "I particularly find repulsive that anyone would [dare] to dehumanize deceased human bodies. You can't take away the condition of human to a human being!" said Guido Lombardi a professor of forensic sciences at Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia...

While the three-fingered mummies clearly seem to be fakes of some kind, scientists have discovered numerous mummified remains in Peru, including 171 mummies from tombs excavated near the site of Tenahaha, which date back around 1,200 years. [Photos: Hundreds of Mummies Found in Peru]

While some mummies in Peru have been discovered by scientists, others, such as the ones that may have been used to create these "aliens," are stolen by looters, who are known to ransack ancient Peruvian tombs before archaeologists are able to scientifically excavate them.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Mexico.........
Sorry!

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Mexico.........
Sorry!

??

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

'30% of the DNA is not Human'

from the dressed up mummified remains of the (alleged) Aliens,,,my guess is the strange DNA are from the various bugs and roaches that was mixed into the rancid plaster & cardboard used to fashion those 'alien' dead statues

those Mexican politicians must be teed-off about entertaining the tiny-aliens' huckster

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join