It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Lawmaker Delivers Brutal Fact Check Following The Newsom And DeSantis Debate

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Just about every time Newsom opened his mouth during the debate with DeSantis he was twisting the facts or just plain lying. I realize this is an American centrist topic and may not be of interest to some of our overseas members.... However consider how smooth his delivery was while looking at the camera as Newsom delivered his lies....then ask yourself do you have a WEF lying politician in your government too?

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
As Kiley stated, Newsom inhabits an alternate reality. The more California goes to hell, the more Newsom will insist that it's a paradise. I can't even conceive
of anyone agreeing with Newsom, much less following his policies and ideology..

It's troubling to think that people are actually that deluded. Their minds are gone.

I still like how DiSantos has said that Florida is where woke goes to die.
edit on 3-12-2023 by ColeYounger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Newsom reminds me of a snake in the grass. I think its the eyes. Of course he's smooth, everything about him is smooth and polished and just a little too perfect. All you gotta do is look at the cesspool Cali is now. He's one of the worst governors we've ever had. I am not into the political stuff but I gotta say when the media is making fun of DeSantis for wearing lifts or heels or whatever it did make me laugh because its like thats what they got? They're making fun of him being short? Really??

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Newsom just repeated old Woke narratives. They do this because the typical left doesn't look into any of it, or if they do it is so biased that it only makes them double down on the lies. My favorite is the so-called "anti-gay" law and of course, Newsom jumped on that very quickly. If there are still people out there who think keeping very sexually related material that also goes down the path of kinks out of 3rd grade is "anti-gay" then so be it, but I think today most really understand better. I don't think Newsom knows that LBGTQ, Trans, Drag Queens, etc. are not as cool as they were a year or more ago. The whole thing is old and tiring to most on both sides, but Newsom being from CA thinks it's still a hot subject.

edit on x31Sun, 03 Dec 2023 07:51:28 -06002023336America/ChicagoSun, 03 Dec 2023 07:51:28 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I don't like either but man Newsom looks like a dude I don't want to be around.
Ya know that person when you walk into a room and just say nope and turn around. He's that guy.
American Psycho ring a bell?
edit on 3-12-2023 by Allaroundya4k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

He seems to be following the Joe Bidens playbook.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

I am wondering about all these so called Catholics. Seems to me that they are possibly demonically possesed. That inlcudes Biden, Newsom, Pelosi and the Pope
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Reminds me os a used car salesman at Smiling Teds or a Wall Street Huckster for Junk Bonds. My trust factor for him is ZERO.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It would not surprise me one bit.
If any of them came to my door asking for help in the middle of the night....well I just wouldn't answer the door. What I would do is not so kindly demand they get off my property right about now.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
I am wondering about all these so called Catholics. Seems to me that they are possibly demonically possesed. That inlcudes Biden, Newsom, Pelosi and the Pope

They all should be officially excommunicated. That includes the "pope". He's antiAmerican, antiFreeMarket, and antiCatholic. What he did to Cardinal Strickland and Cardinal Burke is just evil.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I assume DeSantis won the debate.

I have been doing news searches on phrases like "who won the debate" and even "Newsom won the debate" and all the left leaning news outlets claiming that Newsom won have to use a lot of qualifiers in their statments. For example hadlines that state "Who really won the debate" as if the common answer is ulnwrong and they have a method to explain how Newsom was the real winner. And plenty of calls about how the moderator stacked the deck against Newsom... the left is starting to sound like Trump supporters when he looses a debate.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

... It's troubling to think that people are actually that deluded. Their minds are gone. ...

I don't think that he is "deluded." I believe that he knows exactly what he is doing and what he is saying. He is a liar with an agenda. He is working toward an end. The Schadenfreude wll come around for many of us when he gets his comeuppance because historically these useful idiots like him are among the first to be taken out when the regimes that they support finally come to power. They know too much from having been involved in the lower eschelons of the movement and become a liability.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

I agree that Newsom is a liar, and he is totally working an agenda, but I believe it goes beyond that.

I think he's deluded in the same way Obama is deluded. They're narcissists who believe they're special. They consider themselves royalty... elite and above the general citizenry..

They are hopelessly self unaware.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I wonder if his father was allied with the Nazis in WWII. Yes what he did was way over the top wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Considering Newsom's statements were so easily fact checked with public information readily available at one's fingertips, the audacity alone proves that claim. He's so removed from reality and self unaware, he has no worries that all Californians aren't on the same page he is. What is even worse, it appears he is still being strongly supported by a great many Californians even though he has caused great harm to the country and it's people.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
2 talking heads insulting America by assuming what they have to say matters. Only person who "won" that debate was Hannity. But the "poop map" oh man that had me rolling. That should be the meme of the month. Anyone down for a self guided "poop" tour? Comes with a shoe scraper and Vicks for your upper lip 😂

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Newsom reminds me of a snake in the grass. I think its the eyes. Of course he's smooth, everything about him is smooth and polished and just a little too perfect. All you gotta do is look at the cesspool Cali is now. He's one of the worst governors we've ever had. I am not into the political stuff but I gotta say when the media is making fun of DeSantis for wearing lifts or heels or whatever it did make me laugh because its like thats what they got? They're making fun of him being short? Really??

Bolding mine.

I read an article yesterday, and a line in it caught my eye:

“As a mother, I’m a protector, and that really made me come out of characterr” Lemoine said.

Again, bolding mine.

From the Blaze. Full Story here:

www.theblaze.com...

When I hear someone say they came out of character, it is an actor who messed up.

To me, that was an admission to the fact that they act in public in a way that they want people to believe.

I know many of us on here will say that politicians just blow smoke up our ..... , but to hear someone actually admit it, shows how bad she really is.

And I think Newsome is the same, he just hasn't admitted it out loud yet.

As long as the MSM media is behind him, all he has to do is just keep repeating his lies, keep in character, and idiots will buy it.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Excellent Thread! Unfortunately, "depression" (and other bad things) are on the rise in America, due to so many people being snookered by politicians they believed in.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Excellent Thread! Unfortunately, "depression" (and other bad things) are on the rise in America, due to so many people being snookered by politicians they believed in.

I guess that is what happens when you put your faith in man.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Can someone PLEASE link me the full 90 minute debate?
What is going on with our national debates these days! Why was it only aired on DirectTV and Hulu lol.. I am so confused as to how the entirety of google and duckduckgo shows zero results... Maybe because I'm overseas? Very confusing..

Thanks in advance.

top topics

join