It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN Does Not Want to Debate or Even Acknowledge He Has 2024 Challengers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The DNC 'selected' Clinton in 2016 and Biden in 2020. If they actually counted votes, Bernie likely would have been the winner.

The GOP is not innocent either in their primaries, they pulled some dirty tricks against Ron Paul in 2008 and especially in 2012 to silence him.

I believe they tried to stop Trump initially in 2016 but his crowds and fundraising were something they could not stop.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Neither Biden nor Trump are the right person for the job; but RFK Jr. isn't he either. He's a loony conspiracy theorist who is financially backed by some wealthy Republican donors who's sole intent is to sow chaos within the Democrat party. The DNC is right to shun him; he's unelectable.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WiiDemBoyz

RFK Jr is hands down the best candidate right now.

The 'loony conspiracy theorist' is what the troll farms controlled by the oligarchy want the general public to perceive RFK Jr as. I would be willing to bet a lot of accounts calling RFK Jr that are sock puppet accounts created to manipulate public perception, that is to create the illusion that the majority think RFK Jr is a "loony conspiracy theorist" therefore will not vote for him.

The oligarchy is scared of his popularity and we will only see more and more of these sock puppet accounts appear and take javs at RFK Jr.

On Reddit many of the popular political threads are banning individual posters from even mention Robert Kennedy Jr, yet allow the trolls to call him a "loony conspiracy theorist" and worse. The censorship is real.

I do find it funny that a new account immediately responds with that key phrase(loony conspiracy theorist) after I mention RFK Jr, as if on queue.

RFK Jr is absolutely right about Biden and how he can not debate him, nor even engage the public as everything he says is scripted.

I applaud NewsNation for giving RFK Jr a platform:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: WiiDemBoyz

RFK Jr is hands down the best candidate right now.

He's even too "out there" for me.

Wrong time for someone like him.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

How is he too "out there", in your opinion?

Just curious, because the polls show that
under 30% of Democrats do NOT want Biden again.

So who else could get the nod?

edit on 17-11-2023 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Possibly, but the DNC was never going to give Bernie
the nod, we know that from the leaked emails.

DWS said so.

Its the same now.

Democracy has no place in the DNC.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yeah,they made that clear.

In the 2020 primaries Bernie had a significant lead going into Florida so all the 'moderates' pulled out with their votes going to Biden, giving him a huge win.

The GOP conspired against Ron Paul in 2012 so it is not exclusive to the DNC. There were many good threads in 2011-2012 about Ron Paul getting snubbed by the media and GOP.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yes, I remember the Ron Paul dirty deeds by the GOP.

Didn't vote for McCain or Obama.

It's pretty bad when 08 seems like good times.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Yeah they did Bernie wrong twice but it is because they knew he could not be controlled and was greedy. The stuff his wife and son have gotten away is insane.

He is bought and paid for and does what he wants but is a wildcard. This is why he is now Independent.

Newsome could be the 2024 choice because I do not see it as Joe. They need to put someone in quick and right before election for no debating or vetting.

Going to be interesting.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Annee

How is he too "out there", in your opinion?

Just curious, because the polls show that
under 30% of Democrats do NOT want Biden again.

So who else could get the nod?

I am a social liberal/fiscal conservative centrist.

I'm not interested in flag waivers -- no matter the color -- even green.

I want logic-based intelligence that evolves us forward. I don't need "babysitters" for my feelz.

I rarely discuss my political positions. But let's be factually real -- people are becoming obsolete. I'm sure that statement is going to throw many into tantrums -- how dare she say that. But it's true.

So, same old, same old -- appease the people - etc -- is not going to be enough.

I would choose Chris Christy over Kennedy. I like Christy's no-nonsense directness. I would have to read up on his policies though before voting for him.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

The DNC 'selected' Clinton in 2016 and Biden in 2020. If they actually counted votes, Bernie likely would have been the winner.

The GOP is not innocent either in their primaries, they pulled some dirty tricks against Ron Paul in 2008 and especially in 2012 to silence him.

I believe they tried to stop Trump initially in 2016 but his crowds and fundraising were something they could not stop.

It was supposed to be Jeb Bush in 2016 but they didnt anticipate Trump or his popularity.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Yeah they did Bernie wrong twice but it is because they knew he could not be controlled and was greedy. The stuff his wife and son have gotten away is insane.

He is bought and paid for and does what he wants but is a wildcard. This is why he is now Independent.

Newsome could be the 2024 choice because I do not see it as Joe. They need to put someone in quick and right before election for no debating or vetting.

Going to be interesting.

I think it will be Newsome. No way they are running Biden.

I think Trump will run with Vivek as VP...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join