It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Union Boss Bout Let His Mouth and Fingers Overload His A@@

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
union boss bumpin off at the gums and his fingers on the keyboard was about to a a@@ whppin.
looking at the two the Senator would have mopped the floor with him.

When Mullin got his chance to pose questions to the witnesses, he referenced a previous hearing in March when he and O'Brien had a heated exchange over Mullin's background as a business owner and O'Brien's salary as the union chief.

"I appreciate your demeanor today. It's quite different. But after you left here, you got pretty excited about the keyboard. In fact, you tweeted at me, one, two, three, four, five times," Mullin said, holding up printed out versions of O'Brien's posts on X. Mullin read one of O'Brien's posts aloud, in which he called Mullin a "greedy CEO," a "clown" and a "fraud."

You know where to find me. Any time, any place, cowboy.' Sir, this is a time. This is a place," Mullin said, pointing the floor in between the dais and the witness table. "If you want to run your mouth, we can be two consenting adults. We can finish it here."
GOP Sen. Markwayne Mullin challenges Teamsters president Sean O'Brien to fight at Senate hearing

then over in the house, GOP Rep. Tim Burchett and Kevin McCarthy almost started hookin and a jabbin.

from the link above,

The surreal moment came soon after a separate physical confrontation involving lawmakers elsewhere on Capitol Hill. After a meeting of House Republicans, GOP Rep. Tim Burchett said former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy elbowed him in the back, prompting Burchett to chase after him. McCarthy said he did not intentionally hit him.

then i saw on the news tonight that sleezy a@@ gaetz is filing ethic charges.

reading this reminded me of reading in history class how in the olden days it wasn't uncommon for the representatives and senators to almost or did come to blows.

if only we could get them to take that fire and fix the country.

edit on 14-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

if only we could get them to take that fire and fix the country.

amen.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reading this reminded me of reading in history class how in the olden days it wasn't uncommon for the representatives and senators to almost or did come to blows.

Make America Great Again, bring back dueling.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Make America great again, bring back blood sports, and straight up executions

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
We're being represented by a bunch of children.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

“The government you elect is the government you deserve.”
― Thomas Jefferson

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

they should duel with paint ball guns

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Since everyone likes Hamilton so much, these two should go redo the Burr Hamilton duel. I believe the pistols are in the National Archives.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What if we aren’t really “voting” or some are lost.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JSpader

Sounds like a legal issue.

Sure wish we had a legal remedy...

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

It was glorious watching...

Its been so long since we have had a good scuffle break out during a hearing... Wish it was the floor but oh well.... Maybe next time...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
We're being represented by a bunch of children.

I respectfully disagree. There are times wherein physical violence is absolutely necessary and times when it may not be necessary, but the threat therein can be of use in debate. Sean O' Brien has repeatedly insulted Mullin on a personal level. Including barbs about his wife.

Moreover, Sean O' Brien is known throughout the Teamsters as being a borderline criminal. He is known for threatening people verbally and physically. Mullin's reaction was valid and refreshing.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: QuixoticNinja

And McCarthy elbowing Burchett? Comer calling Moskowitz a smurf? Greene going around calling Boebert a whore to anyone who will listen?

C-SPAN should change their name to Degrassi at this point.

top topics

join