It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Information Dump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
so far i hear nothing from the admin about not being able to sending PM messages

i am not quite sure where this topic is heading or what it is trying to get at. I posted the Lermuia info just to show there are other ideas out there. Sure it is just mythology but i think there might be a lot in mythology worth looking at.

As far as posting the latest in science on this subject, the fact is there is no science no hard proof for anything. What we do have is anecdotal evidence which is not really evidence at all it is just opinions, or what people think they see. As a matter of fact there is world wide over 375,000 reported UFO sightings in the last 10 years and as much as 7,000 per year in the US. Common sence is if there are that many aliens coming here we are under a full blown invasion and by now we would be either be food, or slaves or something.
There are hundreds of videos making all sorts of claims but in the end no proof to back up theres claims.

i do have some ideas but first i would like to PM them to carver78 before posting but i am holding for an answer from the adim

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
i have been creating a data base on this subject for a long time.
here is something i find interesting 90% of all UFO sightings are in the U.S. the U.K. Canada and Australia all at one time colonies of the British. The higest concentration of UFO is the eastern seaboard of the US and Washington D.C

Why are aliens interested in the British who by the way have the most crop circles in the workd and why North America

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hitting the dome or ice bubble when the vimana is just your head? Isnt all that great but at le...ast the elements will regrow your "body" like a plant and yeah thats been going on for a very long time.

Thinking a head is a "seed" is not a new thing as if you have a perfect mind? All the things that eat from it grow such a thing too over a very very long time.

Whats funny is the first human when leaving is told thats "their" world.

Then laughingly enough come back thinking them self a world ruler and ignored the she 'beast' that grew all life out of that perfect head she cuts his off in the original image and hes so dumb remains headless thinking he still has one but not one knows what he is saying anymore.

Unfortunately whatever he said before it was cut off? Enough poison to destroy it as what poisoned it to begin with.

Also unfortunately that is a local galaxy tradition and it is obvious that "they" have been "here" before.

When Gautama was brought here... and someone asked him how many times he had lost his head? He simply said: Who knows Who knows? Meaning his and that fellow that was asking.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There is a lot of disinformation and deception surrounding this whole topic almost physically and spiritually. Don't get caught up in this trap. You can fill your mind with all this information , but deep down in your soul you know it is not the truth.

edit on 18-11-2023 by RedPanda95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda95

I agree & thank you for saying so. Keeping one foot firmly in hard science is pretty necessary. Don't know if you've looking into Dr.Garry Nolan's work and findings with both Havana Syndrome and Military pilot's who'd had UAP/UFO experiences during routine exercises? Add his findings to The Monroe Institutes findings with Chris Bledsoe, you find some interesting correlations.

If you haven't checked out Lex Fridman's podcast/yt channel you should.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: evad001

Perhaps there is a connection with the fairies, the fae. The people of the isles, and Europe had a tradition that was destroyed by the church in medieval times. The inquisition where women and girls were raped tortured and killed sent a message to the fairies and other unseen Beings quite clearly: We can not harm you, but we can destroy the things you hold dear. So they backed away, for to come into contact with a human risked terrible consequences.

I am well aware that the grays are Nature Beings, which are now often called "demons".

Many people have noticed that the "UFO alien phenomenon" has simply changed over the centuries.

Look further back in history to the fairy connection of the grays. There have been a few threads here on ATS on the Subject. Here is one by ATS member Karl12

www.abovetopsecret.com... ~ UFO / Faerie Lore Connection?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedPanda95
There is a lot of disinformation and deception surrounding this whole topic almost physically and spiritually. Don't get caught up in this trap. You can fill your mind with all this information , but deep down in your soul you know it is not the truth.

this is very true i see three different aspects of this subject the first is mass media sensationalism this is the pop culture part of this to sell books, Hollywood movies, TV shows, aliencon, misleading news reports, merchandising. A billion dollar business where anything goes. Even publicity stunts designed to attract the public's attention like David Grusch. Who is sitting behind him in congress George Knapp and within months is selling a new book.
Like Red Panada said you know none of this is true, there is no proof for any of it.

the second is actually applied science but the problem here is after 80 years science is still dumbfounded, they have no clue what is going on.

finally the third is the most likely and that is in the realm of the paranormal and has nothing what so ever to do with little gray aliens and their flying machines from some far away place coming here to play peek a boo.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i have been watching different forums on UFOs, paranormal events, aliens and such. The trend i am seeing is the general public is loosing interest in the subject. someone will post a comment on UFOS or the government involvement in UFOs and there is no reply. What comments are posted are so fantastic it is ridiculous like my mom invited an alien to dinner, or i saw a 10 foot alien eating out of the back yard bird feeder.

Then the headlines like this one
Indian Air Force alert fighter jets after 'UFO' spotted near airport
follow up said oops nothing was found so never mind

or this
A Harvard professor claimed balls found in the ocean were alien tech. They may have just been industrial waste.
after all the news reports on alien material found it ends with this, industrial waste.

i think the general public is getting tired of the "cry wolf" and there never is a wolf. wistleblowers that come forward and when asked to prove it they slip away.

podcasts are rehashing the same material over and over and coming up with nothing new or any proof of anything. so ya! the public is getting to the point unless you actually have an alien or one of their flying machines don't bother us, we heard it all before.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
this got to be the best yet news headline

New UFO research suggests aliens and dinosaurs could have existed together
Story by Adam Cailler & John O'sullivan

in the back of my mind i always thought Fred and Wilma were aliens

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I've wondered for a long time just how anyone could find such small things in the bottom a ocean.
The entire adventure just didn't seem feasible.
We look for missing planes, ships an can't find them. They're much larger than spherules.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

we track everything in orbit down to a nut and bolt, when something falls out of the sky we track it and know exactly where it hit the ground. But i see what your saying if we can find a tiny marble why can't we find missing planes and ships? Loeb knew exastly were something fell out of the sky so he was alble to pin point the location. But in news reports he claimed they were alien artifacts, now underpressure to prove it he is backing off that claim by saying

"We live in an unfortunate time when the social media megaphone is in the hands of unreliable people with agendas. Doing the hard work of science is ridiculed by lazy critics who have an opinion."
Avi Loeb

Loeb is admitting to the mass media sensationalism this is the pop culture UFO subject which he himself has done with his original claims.

the we have Wolfgang Pauli
"That is not only not right; it is not even wrong"

in other words

i can run to the local news and claim i saw aliens in my driveway taking parts off my car, and we will all hear the story on the 6 o'clock news. Because even though i can not prove it no one can disprove it.
This is the very foundations of the pop culture alien subject.

edit on America/Chicagovam22001 by evad001 because: type error

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Didn't matter if it was Avi Loeb or Jacque Cousteau, finding that needle in the silt haystack was going to be time consuming with a probable low success rate.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!!!

edit on 22-11-2023 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Didn't matter if it was Avi Loeb or Jacque Cousteau, finding that needle in the silt haystack was going to be time consuming with a probable low success rate.

Carver78 lets take that idea to a cosmic scale. One reason i do not think aliens are coming here is simply because finding us is almost impossible considering the vastness of the universe. As an example see that star shapped grain of sand?

if i were to take that grain and drop it someplace on a beach or desert someplace on earth and ask you to find it what are the odds you would? Same would be true of an alien race finding us in the universe anoung 100s of trillions of stars. Some suggest Steven Greer for one, more than one alien race is coming here, now what are the odds of that?
edit on America/Chicagovam23001 by evad001 because: type error

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

This has been a busy week for everyone, this conference slipped under my radar.

The SOL Foundation Initiative For UAP Research And Policy
A three day symposium sponsored by Stanford School of Medicine, attendance by invitation only. Multiple presentations given by a range of experts in their fields as a road map is assembled to roll out information in a controlled release, not a uncontrolled disclosure.

@ evad001 One of the powerpoint data points presented by Col. Karl Nell current Chief of Staff for US Africa Command was "Hierarchy of Beings". There's your answer. This has gone past debating the improbability of visitation. The SOL Foundation attendee's are dealing with information already on the table.

Attendee's were told no phones, no notes, no recordings, no pictures. Predictably a couple of things got leaked which have been confirmed to have been the material presented. The SOL Foundation will be releasing a video of the event down the road.

Organizers:

Dr. Garry Nolan – Sol Foundation Chairman of the Board, Professor, Department of Pathology, Stanford University School of Medicine
Dr. Peter Skafish – Sol Foundation Director, formerly Collège de France, UC Berkeley, and McGill University
Confirmed Speakers:

Jonathan Berte – AI Entrepreneur and Robovision Chairman
Dr. Eric Davis – Theoretical physicist, The Aerospace Corporation
Dr. Timothy Gallaudet – Rear Admiral, US Navy (Retired) and Former Administrator, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Dr. Jairus Victor Grove – Director, Hawai’i Research Center for Future Studies and Chair, Department of Political Science, University of Hawai’i, Mãn’ua
Dr. Avi Loeb – Professor of Astronomy, Harvard University; Director, the Galileo Project
Leslie Kean – Journalist and Author, UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record.
Charles McCullough III – Inspector General of the Intelligence Community under the Obama Administration
Christopher Mellon – Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Staff Director of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Dr. Diana Walsh Pasulka – Professor of Religious Studies, University of North Carolina, Wilmington
Dr. Beatriz Villarroez – Director of the VASCO project; Assistant Professor, Nordic Institute of Theoretical Physics, Sweden
Dr. Jacques Vallée – Computer scientist, venture capitalist, author.

thesolfoundation.org...

Leaked Picture here, scroll down for it.
www.instagram.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
@ evad001 One of the powerpoint data points presented by Col. Karl Nell current Chief of Staff for US Africa Command was "Hierarchy of Beings". There's your answer.

i am not quite sure what the answer is can you elaborate

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Sorry, this one.
EVAD001 - "One reason i do not think aliens are coming here is simply because finding us is almost impossible considering the vastness of the universe. As an example see that star shapped grain of sand?"

Like lots of people I had no problem with "sure! probably are aliens visiting from time to time". When people got "creative" and the list grew to over 50 types ,more cause they added channeled entities as legit Aliens? Whoa Nelly!!!

Now it doesn't matter what I think or anyone else. The top minds are accepting "more than one species" as fact. I can't wait for the symposium video to be released. Just dying to listen to the actual presentations!! Jacque Vallee DID speak, went long. SMILE!!!

Matt Ford was there along with his guest Nick. They both did a good job of covering at least some of the material. Matt's reaction was priceless. The seriousness and soberness of the presentations stunned him. The crew of "UAP Top Guns" left no wiggle room for even considering anyone was kidding about anything.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Now it doesn't matter what I think or anyone else. The top minds are accepting "more than one species" as fact.

ok i see what your saying that is great but "as fact" does require hard proof like say alien bodies or aliens speaking at the symposium. Other than that it is just speculation, or because i said so, or theory. there are also top minds who think there is a 99.999% chance there are no aliens.

at this point it is just another if, and, or maybe just like Bob Lazar 30 some years laster and still no proof of anything.

my thinking is who is incharge the aliens or the US government? if aliens want themselves to be know they will step out of the shadows, but they don't they like to play peek a boo or they do not exist except in science fiction. If they are smart enough to get here why would they sit down with primates like us to make deals? We are no threat to them and a long way off as a galactic threat to anyone.
so much of this has no logic to it

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I know, right?
Complete paradox. The real proof we all want ,like yesterday!
Bodies, craft, new tech, all the rest if released, is going to cause some massive problems. Just not the ones we think of.
One of which is if we disclose everything in bulk "We don't know how They will respond".

Agreed most of this defies logic.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
A hypothetical on Disclosure.

How about if a certain party earthside made an alliance with an ET species who had an enemy?

Their enemy would then become our enemy.

-------------

Come to think of it, wasn't there a scifi movie plot where someone gave earth advanced tech so the primitive war loving heroes become some sort of intergalactic police force?
edit on 25/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Added afterthought

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

It's way more complicated than that.
Towards the last 30 min of Matt Ford's YT specific reasoning is given. As much as I'm a rip the bandaid off mindset, for once I got rocked back on my heels an have to STFU. The consequences aren't worth the trade off of waiting.

I can't believe I said that.
No one who knows me can believe I said that.

Over on X - former Twitter "The Juan" has been posting tons from the SOL conference.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join