It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish minister backs legal initiative to bring Israel before ICC for 'war crimes' in Palestine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Of course there are war crimes in that rubble.

First, Palestine does not identify their army by uniform. That is against Geneva Convention.

Second, Palestine uses human shields. This is a second war crime.

Third, Palestine takes hostages.

Forth, Palestine uses torture.

Shall I keep going?

Im sure there are more.

Rape.

Murder.

Once again you avoid making any remarks on the veracity of war crimes by Israel showing entire districts of Gaza as rubble.

Would you care to comment on whether or not Israel also may have committed atrocities worth investigating?

Do you believe Israel is absolved for these war crimes because HAMAS does it too?

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Leviathan4

But again, good that you finally admitted the IDF does attack Hospitals and whatever is considered a military target.

WTF. Quote where I posted anything along the lines of what you’re implying.

Now. What hospital has Israel destroyed?

While you ignore Hamas uses hospitals to cower in and as bases of operations.

It's good that you admit Israel attacks hospitals by the way. But we know this for long time now. They attack anything they regard as a military target.

They rest of what what you said is irrelevant.

That's why there must be a case at the ICC just as French Lawyer Juan Branco has argued.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Of course there are war crimes in that rubble.

First, Palestine does not identify their army by uniform. That is against Geneva Convention.

Second, Palestine uses human shields. This is a second war crime.

Third, Palestine takes hostages.

Forth, Palestine uses torture.

Shall I keep going?

Im sure there are more.

Rape.

Murder.

Once again you avoid making any remarks on the veracity of war crimes by Israel showing entire districts of Gaza as rubble.

Would you care to comment on whether or not Israel also may have committed atrocities worth investigating?

Do you believe Israel is absolved for these war crimes because HAMAS does it too?

And again.

It’s known Hamas uses human Shields.

If Hamas was cowering some place other than Hospitals, why would fighting intensify around them?
edit on 14-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

So there as this story may not be true because someone didn't like the link that was used.

Not online it's true but the Spanish Minister in her twitter page has asked for the twitter members and anyone else who has read it to spread the word.

She has asked people to contact French Lawyer Juan Branco who is keen to represent victims of the war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by Israel against Palestinian people, free of charge. The lawyer is well known-there has been another claim that he may wants fame and publicity but that's not true either.

And....thread is coming....

The Brazilian President also condemns Israel's military actions as 'inhumane'.

"If Hamas committed an act of terrorism and did what it did, the state of Israel is also committing several acts of terrorism by not taking into account that children are not at war, that women are not at war," he said.

www.reuters.com...

Then how do you deal with terrorists embedding themselves with the civilian population to launch rocket terror attacks is the thousands, where hundreds have misfired and killed people in Gaza, from civilian infrastructure? Why should the women and children of Israel be sacrificed at the hands of the terrorist state Gaza turned into.

Where Hamas does nothing to protect its citizens, and maximizes their deaths. While denying them access tunnels built by steeling aid to Gaza.

These loaded questions have been raised and answered dozens of times in at least 5 different threads each. I suggest you go back and reread some of the threads, so you don't make the mistake of repeating questions already asked.

You're also avoiding the topic of the thread, which is "legal initiative to bring Israel before ICC for 'war crimes' in Palestine"

Do you think Israel is completely absolved of all possible war crimes because HAMAS does the same thing?

Absolutely!!!

But each they are raised again and again each time they are debunked again and again...

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Whatever the Israeli side has been claiming has been debunked.

But they had no proof to start with.
Remember? Burden of proof is on the claimant..

You should dead with the facts that could lead to Israel been brought before the ICC for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

You should become familiar with the facts.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It's good that you admit Israel attacks hospitals

That’s not the point. The point is Hamas uses hospitals as bases of operations and to cower in. While you ignore that is a violation of international law, changes hospitals into military bases if operations and military target, and Hamas has actively fired from hospitals.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

These loaded questions have been raised and answered dozens of times in at least 5 different threads each.

It hasn’t been answered. If Hamas was hiding and had it bases of operations somewhere else, then fighting around hospitals wouldn’t intensify.

Its pretty simple.

You're still avoiding the topic of the thread. I'll give you a choice between two questions I'd like you to answer.

Based on pictures of thousands of buildings reduced to rubble, do you think Israel may possible have committed war crimes to warrant investigation?

or

Do you think Israel should be absolved of all war crimes?

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So there as this story may not be true because someone didn't like the link that was used.

Not online it's true but the Spanish Minister in her twitter page has asked for the twitter members and anyone else who has read it to spread the word.

She has asked people to contact French Lawyer Juan Branco who is keen to represent victims of the war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by Israel against Palestinian people, free of charge. The lawyer is well known-there has been another claim that he may wants fame and publicity but that's not true either.

And....thread is coming....

The Brazilian President also condemns Israel's military actions as 'inhumane'.

"If Hamas committed an act of terrorism and did what it did, the state of Israel is also committing several acts of terrorism by not taking into account that children are not at war, that women are not at war," he said.

www.reuters.com...

Then how do you deal with terrorists embedding themselves with the civilian population to launch rocket terror attacks is the thousands, where hundreds have misfired and killed people in Gaza, from civilian infrastructure? Why should the women and children of Israel be sacrificed at the hands of the terrorist state Gaza turned into.

Where Hamas does nothing to protect its citizens, and maximizes their deaths. While denying them access tunnels built by steeling aid to Gaza.

Netanyahu could have ordered or warned Palestinian civilians to evacuate on day 1 but chose to bomb indiscriminately because 'revenge' 'hate' 'punishment' 'opportunity for ethnic cleansing' 'God's will' what did I miss? IDF has since given evacuation orders to citizens in North Gaza why not on day 1 why not previously?

Netanyahu now is saying that "I am making Palestinians pay the price so I can send others a message in the region and we will continue to do this" or to teach them a lesson.

If it walks like a war crime, if it talks like a war crime...it's a war crime.
edit on q000000241130America/Chicago0707America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Eye roll.

It hasn’t been debunked. Besides the evidence cited, you can’t handle just simple common sense.

If Hamas isn’t cowering and basing operations out of hospitals then fighting would intensify in some other locations. Since hospitals are strategic to how Hamas cowers, shields itself, and where they stage operations, then that is why fighting intensifies around hospitals.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Netanyahu could have ordered or warned Palestinian civilians to evacuate on day 1 but chose to bomb indiscriminately

Then what hospital has been destroyed by “bombing”?

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Netanyahu could have ordered or warned Palestinian civilians to evacuate on day 1 but chose to bomb indiscriminately

I never said a hospital was destroyed by bombing, I said they decided to indiscriminately bomb instead of calling for an evacuation or send a warning before the bombing.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Eye roll.

It hasn’t been debunked. Besides the evidence cited, you can’t handle just simple common sense.

If Hamas isn’t cowering and basing operations out of hospitals then fighting would intensify in some other locations. Since hospitals are strategic to how Hamas cowers, shields itself, and where they stage operations, then that is why fighting intensifies around hospitals.

Not only it had been debunked but the UN and independent lawyers are gathering evidence for bringing Israel before the International Criminal Court.

I think you need a reality check.

Take a look at the topic of this thread that you try to avoid.

Spanish minister backs legal initiative to bring Israel before ICC for 'war crimes' in Palestine

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I never said a hospital was destroyed by bombing, I said they decided to indiscriminately bomb instead of calling for an evacuation or send a warning before the bombing.

Then there isn’t indiscriminate bombing? Or Israel would just flatten hospitals.

Now. Does radar data prove that Hamas launches terror rocket attacks from residential areas, and in the vicinity of schools and hospitals.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Do you know what w war crime is and why Israel is accused of committing war crimes and crimes against humanity. Do you think they need to destroy an entire hospital to commit a war crime?

You have raised the bar dangerously....

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Then there isn’t indiscriminate bombing? Or Israel would just flatten hospitals.

Now. Does radar data prove that Hamas launches terror rocket attacks from residential areas, and in the vicinity of schools and hospitals.

The bombing is indiscriminate. Israel has massacred over 10,000 Palestinians and that's mass murder. Funny thing is that you try to excuse and support their actions. Unless you don't but that's not what I am getting from you.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Do you know what w war crime is and why Israel is accused of committing war crimes and crimes against humanity. Do you think they need to destroy an entire hospital to commit a war crime?

You have raised the bar dangerously....

You mean like Hamas cowering, staging operations, and firing from hospitals.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The bombing is indiscriminate. Israel has massacred over 10,000 Palestinians and that's mass murder. Funny thing is that you try to excuse and support their actions. Unless you don't but that's not what I am getting from you.

If there was indiscriminate bombing why aren’t the hospitals destroyed.

Answer the question. Is it false there is radar data that proves Hamas is launching terror rocket attacks into Israel from residential areas and in the vicinity of schools and hospitals?
edit on 14-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

If the “bombing is indiscriminate” as you say, why are there only supposedly 10,000 dead?

edit on 14-11-2023 by VermiIion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I don't understand your way of thinking. Israel was trying to take out Hamas nests which were around hospitals and areas "around" hospitals were bombed, as well as mosques, schools, shelters, civilian buildings etc. The bombing may have been around hospitals but the other buildings were razed with multiple generations of families killed because Palestinians are not allowed to build under their occupation/blockade so many generations were forced to live together.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion
a reply to: Leviathan4

If the “bombing is indiscriminate” as you say, why are there only supposedly 10,000 dead?

"Only" ? WTF? How many dead are in their rubble graves that are uncounted?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join