It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden honors LL Cool J!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Some of you probably missed this. You might been distracted by (arguably) more important breaking news and top stories.

On Saturday, September 23rd, Biden presented rapper LL Cool J with the Phoenix Award at a Congressional Black Caucus ceremony. Biden flubbed the rappers name, calling him "LL J Cool Jay", and proceeded to say some weird cringey stuff. Something like "that boy's biceps are bigger than my thighs".

From TMZ:

President Joe Biden once told African American voters "You ain't Black" if you don't vote for him, but due to his lack of awareness about LL Cool J ... Biden's alleged Black Card is now being called into question.

LL J Cool J

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

FINALLY!

This is the real news that the world needs to hear. I'm glad my man was honored like this - Let's not forget he was one of the first Black dudes in a predominately white movie to survive to the end. In more than one movie, at that.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

FINALLY!

This is the real news that the world needs to hear. I'm glad my man was honored like this - Let's not forget he was one of the first Black dudes in a predominately white movie to survive to the end. In more than one movie, at that.

He was awesome in Deep Blue Sea.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

FINALLY!

He was awesome in Deep Blue Sea.

I never really got closure regarding that recipe for the perfect omelette. It crosses my mind from time to time, I'm not even joking.

He was pretty good in Mindhunters too. That's a nice little watch if you haven't seen it yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Yes! LL Cool J's contributions to the world must be acknowledged.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Some of you probably missed this. You might been distracted by (arguably) more important breaking news and top stories.

On Saturday, September 23rd, Biden presented rapper LL Cool J with the Phoenix Award at a Congressional Black Caucus ceremony. Biden flubbed the rappers name, calling him "LL J Cool Jay", and proceeded to say some weird cringey stuff. Something like "that boy's biceps are bigger than my thighs".

From TMZ:

President Joe Biden once told African American voters "You ain't Black" if you don't vote for him, but due to his lack of awareness about LL Cool J ... Biden's alleged Black Card is now being called into question.

LL J Cool J

The funny thing is that Biden's aloof racist speeches back in the day were worse, but at least they had some basis in reality. Biden seems to me an old man that is still racist as can be but for some reason he is handcuffed and muzzled. He still believes black people are bad, but he can't say it. He was placed where he has been placed as a humiliation ritual. Nothing more and nothing less. I know most people do not understand that or even want to, but that is how I see it.

Sort of a mixture of free mason ritual (well the bad ones) and cultural marxism. It was only a matter of time before control freaks blended them to take control, but they have. I think Obama was the catalyst. And at least for now it is working very well. However, nature hates liars and attempts to contol it via lying, soon it will all come crashing down. As it always has. Human vanity blasted into infinity has always been our destruction.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

the perfect omelette. It crosses my mind from time to time, I'm not even joking.

Oh, I get it. It's not abnormal for that to cross my mind weekly.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

“ Watch me bash this beat like a skull…

Olde English filled my mind
And I came up with a funky rhyme…

I gotta thank God
'Cause he gave me the strength to rock, hard
Knock you out, mama said knock you out (Huuh)”

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I wonder if LL J Cool J knows Corn Pop.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Senile rich idiot reads script that mentions another rich idiot

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It's nice to take the time to appreciate the arts and artists that have enhanced our lives over the years with their craft.

Who cares if it's a PR stunt?

L L Cool J did a good job. Especially when you compare his body of work to todays hip hop/rap.

He earned his success.
edit on 10-11-2023 by TinfoilTophat because: L L Cool J is HARD as HELL

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

What if LL J Cool J IS CORN POP!?!?!?

Someone needs to make a new general conspiracy thread.
edit on 10-11-2023 by dothedew because: I forgot to do the things

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

What if LL J Cool J IS CORN POP!?!?!?

Someone needs to make a new general conspiracy thread.

LOL !!

join