It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now you can understand how the Nazis captured Germany.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada

your political cartoon explains the reality precisely...Dems/GOP/MAGA/neo-cons creating conflicts galore....the result is unbridaled Chaos involving every faction...from the 4 corners of the World

How did the US create the mess in Gaza? I think we can blame the Brits and French first for much of it, then we can blame Egypt and Jordan for controlling it all and just ignoring it, and then we can blame the Jews for giving them control back in 2005 by removing Jewish settlers and allowing them to rule and we end up with Hamas fueled by Iran that sends billions making Hamas leaders very rich and militarization of the population. Might as well throw in the hate rhetoric the mosques preach to each new generation to have a never-ending supply of cannon fodder?

So which reality does the US play in here?

edit on x30Wed, 08 Nov 2023 09:00:47 -06002023311America/ChicagoWed, 08 Nov 2023 09:00:47 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55

The Nazis manipulated the political system to achieve governmental control, despite being a minority party. once established they used government machinery to stifle other parties and eventually turn Germany into a one-party state.
the Democrats are stuffing ballot boxes, using the courts to eliminate third-party candidates, and using every resource to turn the Republicans into a permanent minority party.

It is interesting that the majority of cities in each state are mainly Liberal as that is where most welfare programs are used. What this means is during elections, voting centers are heavily controlled by the liberals. They "allow" conservatives to monitor at times, so nothing could go wrong there...geez

You also need to add a new twist to the whole "how to gain control 101" with state-level judicial systems removing the front-runner from the ballot.

edit on x30Wed, 08 Nov 2023 09:01:30 -06002023311America/ChicagoWed, 08 Nov 2023 09:01:30 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

It's not even surprising, just an annoyance that the US "me against you" needs to affect the world to move the dumbed down masses into either camp.

Propaganda at its finest

The issue is if we look at which side has evolved into very extremeist viewpoints one doesn't need to look much past the Liberals. Even hard liberals like Bill Maher are saying "I can't take this crap anymore". If we look at Conservatives who are pretty much the same as they were 50 years ago, they go to work, take care of their family and friends, and just want to live a decent life without all this extremist BS pushed into their faces each day, so it isn't hard to see where the whole "me against you" is being fueled.

edit on x30Wed, 08 Nov 2023 08:51:36 -06002023311America/ChicagoWed, 08 Nov 2023 08:51:36 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Anti-Zionist, to me at least, means they are against the sovereign nation of Israel.

I agree as it's been turned into representing an evil group of Jews trying to take over the world. I just love it when people say I'm not against Jewish people, I'm against those evil Zionists.

It's like saying... I'm not against all Blacks, I'm against only the evil Blacks, so I'm not a racist...lol geez

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Except, that it isn't racist to criticize an ideology for it's ethnic cleansing maneuvers. We did so with the Muslim fundamentalists without being islamophobe, so you might want to try harder as well.

Funny thread tho. Starred for the exclusionary fascist aspect in the scapegoating part of this OP, it's a nicely absurdist note to finish with. Plus it has pages filled with pathetic replies, and I knew that before reading one of them. Good stuff, keep us posted!

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

Except, that it isn't racist to criticize an ideology for it's ethnic cleansing maneuvers. We did so with the Muslim fundamentalists without being islamophobe, so you might want to try harder as well.

I think you use words to get some kind of response while not really understanding the words in the first place.

Since you like to use it in almost every post can you explain why you suggest ethnic cleansing? Their ethnicity is basically Jodaians in blood, culture, and religion. The main reason why they became refugees is back when the Brits picked a strong group in Trains-Jordan to lead that group didn't allow everyone to join them and so we ended up with refugees that should have been assimilated into Jordan a long time ago. Egypt and Jordan walled them off to have nothing to do with them and so after the 1967 war both countries were like "It's your problem now Israel".

So how is Israel cleansing this group when they are averaging less than 2 people killed per attack? They better step up their game to cleanse 2 million.

As to being racist...what race as they are all caucasian? They are all basically the same thing. It's like calling Africans racist because they dislike other Africans...lol

Once again you and others keep using really tired trigger words and widebrush them to a point where they make zero sense.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You love to talk about my person whenever you ran out of arguments, don't you?

It's about the leaked plans for the West Bank, and Israels PR citing bible quotes regarding genocide, on top of the forceful displacement going on in Gaza. Which is a preposterous, and outright fascist war-crime already. Deal with it, and stop calling me for this Chicken Little crap!

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Maybe you missed it, but October 7th, Palestinians slaughtered @1500 innocent Jewish folks.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where a person starts to step on a level of bias that I'm not going to say is antisemitic is when they single out a group and paint them as you do with a level of emotions mixed in.

This is coming from one of your cheerleaders in this thread. Switch out antisemitic with anti-Hamas and you've got your argument.

You're awfully good at appealing to emotion. Rules for thee but not for me.
edit on 8-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Maybe you missed it, but Israel dropped a little boy worth of TNT on women and children. #ing 18 kilotons by the end of October. I don't care what made them do it, all I care about is making them stop.

Cookie?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos

Where a person starts to step on a level of bias that I'm not going to say is antisemitic is when they single out a group and paint them as you do with a level of emotions mixed in.

This is coming from one of your cheerleaders in this thread. Switch out antisemitic with anti-Hamas and you've got your argument.

You're awfully good at appealing to emotion. Rules for thee but not for me.

I admit, I am anti hamas

I won’t apologize for that either and am rather open about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Maybe you missed it, but Israel dropped a little boy worth of TNT on women and children. #ing 18 kilotons by the end of October. I don't care what made them do it, all I care about is making them stop.

Cookie?

I guess the Palestinians went to FAFOville

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Anti-women and children and pro-genocide as well.

People could start bombing parades and concerts in America and you'd be on their side as long as they said they thought pedophiles were in the crowd. All necessary collateral damage, those women and children shouldn't have FA'd and they never would have FO'd.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Anti-women and children and pro-genocide as well.

People could start bombing parades and concerts in America and you'd be on their side as long as they said they thought pedophiles were in the crowd. All necessary collateral damage, those women and children shouldn't have FA'd and they never would have FO'd.

See?

You are proving the OP's point again.

Ludicrous hyperbole from someone who does not understand the geopolitical region and jumps into the nearest beerhall for some good ol' bashing!

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

More of the dichotomous mindsets, why am I not surprised...

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Cookie?

Speaking of “little boys”

t.me...

Hamas drops their share as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Just as you've proven the OP's point by calling anyone against what Israel is doing an antisemite.

Round and round we go.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Just as you've proven the OP's point by calling anyone against what Israel is doing an antisemite.

Round and round we go.

Not really.

But when you're supporting hamas and what their charter states, then calling an apple and apple seems apt and appropriate.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You love to talk about my person whenever you ran out of arguments, don't you?

It's about the leaked plans for the West Bank, and Israels PR citing bible quotes regarding genocide, on top of the forceful displacement going on in Gaza. Which is a preposterous, and outright fascist war-crime already. Deal with it, and stop calling me for this Chicken Little crap!

You can keep saying like...oh this guy said this and this guy said that, but unless they are actually killing people in mass there is no cleansing and ethnicity has nothing to do with it as I explained. So if they attack Hamas with civilians there then it's a war crime, if they move civilians away from the fighting then it's a war crime, got it?

Displacement is laughable because a 6 by 21-mile strip of land isn't their land. If you actually wanted to suggest an area then it would be deep into Egypt, and the same with the West Bank just to the East one foot is Jordan. The best thing for all would be for Egypt and Jordan to open up their borders and take in all who would like to go, but they would never do that.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You keep saying that as if it has any relevance to me. You equate me to a Nazi then cry like a baby when anyone calls you one. You're a hypocrite and you know deep down inside that you are. We all do, some just deny their own ignorance.

The only one not condemning a side in this is you. Be proud that you're standing shoulder to shoulder with Biden the kiddy diddler in your unwavering support of Israel and their bloodbath. Two peas in a pod, you're so proud of your president aren't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join