It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know how this magic trick works?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Does anyone know how they do this trick , I would like to know.

Edit: I apologize for the broken link , let me find another video.

edit on 5-11-2023 by RedPanda95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda95

Yes, I do know. You post a question about a magic trick that is on YouTube but is private. No one can actually see it but everyone thinks it is more astounding and spectacular because it is a hidden secrete.

Oh, you ment the magic trick that we can't see. I can't see it so I don't even know what the trick is.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

yeah. you go into SETTINGS and set the videos to PRIVATE!!

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

CGI and stooges? It's just a hunch 🤷‍♂️

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Yes, I do know. You post a question about a magic trick that is on YouTube but is private. No one can actually see it but everyone thinks it is more astounding and spectacular because it is a hidden secrete.

Oh, you ment the magic trick that we can't see. I can't see it so I don't even know what the trick is.

sorry about that i replaced it with a similar video.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You can Google it. There's a TikToc video that explains it. I was going to post it but.....

edit on 5-11-2023 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Criss Angel does it with wires. Really strong and transparent line that with all the "smoke and mirrors" is invisible. Full on harness underneath his suit.

Bring a good laser pointer to his show and sit further back and sweep the area above him with it.

People also use special shoes and hidden platforms.
edit on 5-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

edit on -21600pmp0720230558 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

People also use special shoes and hidden platforms.

Back in the 90's, I saw an advertisement in a Sharper Image catalog for levitating shoes. They were $300, said to operate on nuclear powered batteries that never needed to be replaced, and were one size fits all.
I was always curious about this, but figured that it was likely a gimmick.

I am curious about any trick shoes that are being used. The closest thing I seen for levitating from the feet, is the Flyboard Air.

edit on 5-11-2023 by IndieA because: Added Video

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Well, the levitation is easy with wires, even flipping. I don't know how that jumperope works though.

I did find a better video.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Well, the levitation is easy with wires, even flipping. I don't know how that jumperope works though.

I did find a better video.

yeah it's tricky one , some people proposed he might be using a magnetic rope. in otherwards a small section in the middle of the rope might be linked together with magnets so when it quickly passes through the wires it's barely noticeable. or something like that.
edit on 6-11-2023 by RedPanda95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Wires attached to his hips. He takes the jump rope and puts it on the wires then all he has to do is roll it around support wires. Notice he's not using the jump rope normally but instead awkward twisting motion with wrists.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Wires attached to his hips. He takes the jump rope and puts it on the wires then all he has to do is roll it around support wires. Notice he's not using the jump rope normally but instead awkward twisting motion with wrists.

I think you might be right, another explanation could be that the rope is just a chain with small carabiners.

each carabiner could have a double clip to hold the chain/rope in place.

although I'm sure the original design might be more sophisticated.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The carabiners could also have 4 pins/gates inside , each carabiner could then linked together like a chain.

Perhaps each carabiner gate is also a magnet which can allow the gates to freely move both ways or inside out. OfCourse this is just a theory , I'm not a magician.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Alright Pen and teller figured this one out , they also thought it went through the rope at first. but it appears he allows the rope handles to swing over the wires and then catches the handles before it flings away. cool trick.

join