It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Renewal..whether slave or free. There is no longer any distinction between us - they cannot win.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hi folks,

The title is a vastly condensed paraphrasing, so at the foot of this post is the Biblical 'Book of Colossians' Chapter three, in full, because it is at the core of what I am suggesting in this thread. Please read through with patience - the bracketed information adds context, I find it deeply enlightening when reading my Amplified Bible, I believe it resolves many areas which otherwise come across as a bit murky & which can be easily misunderstood. Definitely recommend that translation for ongoing Bible study...

So, what is the thread all about? Well, in a nutshell, it refers to an apparent insight I received when contemplating the border crises across many nations of the developed Western world which have been artificially pumped up & inflated by the NGOs such as George Soros's foundation, with other open borders advocates basically getting involved with the UN refugees council which is promoting the transfer & migration of people from the third world into the developed world, seemingly infinitely, and everywhere you look, these nations are walking in lockstep with the diktats of the WEF, the UN & the WHO by simply letting these people enter in to destabilise each nation & drain massive amounts of resources, with huge culture shocks for both the developed nation's citizens & the migrants themselves. These migrants are being used as a tool to decimate the Western nations, to soften them up for the Great Reset, to stoke tensions & eventually inflame international crises which cause huge & violent conflagrations in the Western nations as services & resources become over stretched, when the host nation can no longer cope with the vast numbers entering in & taking up welfare state benefits, not working, having accommodation paid for, having cash handed over to them, etc.

What I believe is that all this is fuel for the Great Reset. They will implement CBDCs, the migrants will be given the use of those, with each of them being forced to adopt a digital ID & each of them given universal basic income (UBI) which will be provided, as noted, in the form of central bank digital currencies. As the host nations see the apparent benefits of that system, the welfare state will begin to pay all benefits in CBDCs as a condition of receiving welfare benefits.

Once that system swells up the usage of CBDCs in the host nation, both the immigrants & the welfare state claimants, businesses will adopt systems of payment based exclusively around CBDCs which will be super quick & easy - eventually, people who work within the host nation will seem to see the apparent benefits of the CBDC system, the government will probably offer VAT relief to entice people over to its use, and low wage earners will then be tempted to adopt UBI in a fully CBDC compliant format, obviously signing on to the digital ID in order to make the scheme work. So gradually the host nation will osmotically begin to transfer over to & merge with the users of CBDC & UBI systems.

Eventually there will be major tax breaks or debt relief offered to any higher income workers who are willing to adopt the CBDCs, with UBI listed as a safety net in the event you are made redundant, for example, or simply lose your job without a redundancy package. Thus more & more people will transfer to CBDCs, more & more people will sign up to the UBI system, and the WEF will have its wicked way, as will the WHO & the UN, and your host government (which won't be worth the paper it's written on - nations will become obsolete after a time. When the worldwide super-state comes into being, the product of many TED talks to enlist the elites, with propaganda rolled out in the universities to capture the minds of the youth.

Ultimately therefore we will have a corporatist, authoritarian, anti-liberty communist state, which will bear some of the hallmarks of fascism in terms of the public-private partnerships. We will eventually, gradually, slide into a technocratic, dystopian Hell, in which we are constantly surveilled & transitioned onto a China style social credit scoring system which tracks every purchase & commands us to spend or save depending on the prevailing economic conditions. If the country is in recession, encourage spending by programming the currency to devalue by 2% each month. If booming, leave it steady to encourage saving (if saving is even allowed, after a while).

Continued...

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
In my previous post I laid out roughly how the 'globalists' lead us the merry dance into the fullness of the manfestation of the New World Order, in basic economic terms. One day people will wake up & realise they sold their souls to obtain a little comfort & apparent security, giving up all their liberty, because with the social credit scoring system, the people will no longer be able to mount any sort of defence against the tyranny that is unfolding right before their eyes. Any wrongthink & they will be de-banked, dropped into the mire of the second class caste of untouchables, those who exist outside the system, those who scratch by in abject poverty, or even find themselves forced to enter re-education camps to crush the libertarianism right out of their spirits.

But here's the crux of my hypothesis: I don't think they will be able to pull this off. Don't ask me how I know. I intuit that there will be a major disruptor event that blows away the deceit & the pompous arrogance of the elitist controllers in the WEF, the WHO, the UN & more. These are serious people, and they will try to lock down this world tightly, so that there is no room to skirt around the edges, no room for outlaws of any kind, no room for freedom fighters, no room for protest, dissent, refusal to comply. They will seduce first (with the economic means mentioned previously), then slam the iron fist down hard. But I really don't think they'll get that far.

I have faith in God, and I believe that there will be a miraculous event which illuminates the reality that we are all one before God, and what's more - God is interested in us, in all of us, infinitely so - after all, He is infinite, and so has all the time in the Cosmos to spend that time thinking about your life, your wellbeing, your destiny. He will send a messenger, a leader, a soldier who is able to command the righteous as they decamp from the power structures in which they felt trapped by the behaviours & attitudes of their fascist contemporaries, mainly in terms of the police force - the military generally have a more righteous confidence & intuitively understand right from wrong with no time for pretenders. But yes, police & military will cross over the line that divides us from them, which has had them trapped in the situation of being forced to come down heavy on us, when in truth they knew these world changes would deeply negatively impact them & their families too, as well as us & our families.

When that happens, all bets are off. It requires only one nation to stand up convincingly, to gather allies & resist the power elite in their ivory towers with their eugenecist demands. We can solve the problem of overpopulation without resorting to the psychopathic eugenecist strategies of the PLANDEMIC & VACCINE BIOWEAPONS. We have a huge amount of genius researchers in this world, and if they were to put their heads together under appropriate patronage, there would be scope to prove that there is another way.

Sadly I don't think we would win world peace. But we would prove to everyone what is meant by salvation. The migrants will be able to see just as clearly as the home nation citizens. When God speaks into a situation, things change, it's obvious. Armageddon may very well be around the corner - but a vast number of infividuals, families, communities & even nations would know what is meant by salvation.

And that travels beyond the grave.

Thanks.

FITO

Therefore if you have been raised with Christ [to a new life, sharing in His resurrection from the dead], keep seeking the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind and keep focused habitually on the things above [the heavenly things], not on things that are on the earth [which have only temporal value]. For you died [to this world], and your [new, real] life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

So put to death and deprive of power the evil longings of your earthly body [with its sensual, self-centered instincts] immorality, impurity, sinful passion, evil desire, and greed, which is [a kind of] idolatry [because it replaces your devotion to God]. Because of these [sinful] things the [divine] wrath of God is coming on the sons of disobedience [those who fail to listen and who routinely and obstinately disregard God’s precepts], and in these [sinful things] you also once walked, when you were habitually living in them [without the knowledge of Christ]. But now rid yourselves [completely] of all these things: anger, rage, malice, slander, and obscene (abusive, filthy, vulgar) language from your mouth. Do not lie to one another, for you have stripped off the old self with its evil practices, and have put on the new [spiritual] self who is being continually renewed in true knowledge in the image of Him who created the new self — a renewal in which there is no [distinction between] Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, [nor between nations whether] barbarian or [d]Scythian, [nor in status whether] slave or free, but Christ is all, and in all [so believers are equal in Christ, without distinction].

So, as God’s own chosen people, who are holy [set apart, sanctified for His purpose] and well-beloved [by God Himself], put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience [which has the power to endure whatever injustice or unpleasantness comes, with good temper]; bearing graciously with one another, and willingly forgiving each other if one has a cause for complaint against another; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so should you forgive. Beyond all these things put on and wrap yourselves in [unselfish] love, which is the perfect bond of unity [for everything is bound together in agreement when each one seeks the best for others]. Let the peace of Christ [the inner calm of one who walks daily with Him] be the controlling factor in your hearts [deciding and settling questions that arise]. To this peace indeed you were called as members in one body [of believers]. And be thankful [to God always]. Let the [spoken] word of Christ have its home within you [dwelling in your heart and mind—permeating every aspect of your being] as you teach [spiritual things] and admonish and train one another with all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Whatever you do [no matter what it is] in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus [and in dependence on Him], giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

Book of Colossians Ch. 3

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Please note this thread is reposted under my original username, as I had posted it under my other username which was set up when ATS was crashed due to the hacking scandal. I wanted it to be accessible to me when logged in under my reset username. Thanks for your understanding.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Thread is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and now closed.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The other thread is closed, this one still works for now.

The CBDC is confronting a lot of issues in a fractured world. With Russia getting kicked out of the world bank it put a big wedge in anything central. Sounds like China is having issues with CBDC too as they do not want to relinquish national economic control to some group in Europe.

Most nations are doing their own thing in working out just what a practical CBDC is. With international trade the way it is, some common standard that nations can trust is needed for exchanges to continue.

There are a lot of concerns where CBDC is going for the individual. Hit your meat or CO2 quota and no purchases for you till next year. Any wrong think and you bank card get cancelled. Maybe it will result in a brave new world where two classes of people live, those in and those out of the system. Maybe people will just find other ways to get things done, might not be as covenant as a push of a button, but still keeps people exchanging things.

The digital landscape is a complicated thing that is evolving fast. As for where it all ends up, a reflection of all humanity is one trend I see.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

edit on -21600pmp0920230558 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

join