It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lahaina Fires… also… Im Baacckkkk!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Bitchute. Start the video at 1 minute in.

It shows a toad petrified doing a jump, and crisped at the same time

www.bitchute.com...
bitchute

Mid jump it gets crisped.

The state of that toad i think says a LOT!

Heat enough to crisp a toad mid hop. Burn it inside and out, leave it in that state.

I thank the mods for giving me my account back.

Send a PM to donttreadonme. Maybe lose one of the t’s. Not sure. THANK YOU!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Send a private msg to

DontTreadOnMe

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING MY ACCOUNT BACK TO LIFE!!!! Love you

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Good to see ya. I had seen this posted earlier in a video on YouTube today along with some other scenes. The church scene was very baffling. Glad people are not forgetting about this event.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Something about a blue laser too. Some blue cars survived enough to keep the paint job. Opera painted the roof of her house blue. As for who is behind it, follow the money for who is buying up big there for the suspect list.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Nothing unusual about the toad but the other things shown are not the results of natural fire. At least not as we've known it since cave times.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Also an old time member and cant get back into my account. I returned because of these fires. I happen to have worked for along time around frequency and grew up looking at books on lasers from about 8 to 10 years old in the public library with pretty much no parents. IMO after seeing the daily reporting from the ground a Task Force should be put together to classify events going forward or no ones going to know when the 'Human Eraser' is used.

Dutchsince was shutoff but he captured multiple times one was used for data transmission to or from space. Of course any use of such a low end infrared weapon would require a prior fly by test with another laser to see if carbon dioxide is in the atmosphere because it would react with it before it touched the ground. (*big wink* we know that didn't happen though right?)

So I returned and I think this is the best place to make this point until it is seconded. These forums have been used for many things over the years but it would be nice to have a task force put together to investigate the possible use of direct energy weapons the same as was done for ufos until they are now uaps and we still use a task force for such things.

Otherwise I suggest the future of our country will be to be at war at all times without ever knowing. In ww2 Japan did the same thing low tech with balloons and incendiary devices. I know from my work and lifes education that this can exist. So with that being said I think people who have not signed NDA's or have clearances should be the people chosen. Proof of concept is obviously what I mentioned and things in advanced physics such as the double-slit experiment, you can see evidence of this from the side of a beam but not under it.

edit on 22-11-2023 by ChosenAngel because: Formatting I did not miss my days of this

new topics

top topics

join