It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some very weird @#$!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I was just cruising and came across these clips from airport security cameras. They show a few shots of people just literally popping out of existence, in some the baggage that they are carrying is just left. The people around them are in some cases left screaming in disbelief If they are not high-tech CGI . I wondered since their luggage was left, which most probably is nonbiological, why were their clothes shoes, etc left behind as well, and if true where did they go.? This from Jim Crenshaw www.bitchute.com...
edit on 31-10-2023 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

If you listen to the screaming it sounds like the same girl in all of the clips, so I'm leaning towards CGI/photoshop.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Airport security cameras have audio?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gspatfound

It does say that it is edited.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Same audio with a 'thump' sound at very approximately the same time as the apparent 'disappearences' (the thump sound is actually out of sync), followed by the same 'woman screaming in a mall'. Exactly the same audio each time.

And no mention of which airport this is, or of the date and time it occurred. No identifying specifics.

My guess is that the the same actors are also at each staged 'event', but you can't be sure because video is so blurred.

And that blurring in itself is an issue. If airport surveillance cameras are so incapable of normal security camera resolution, so that faces and other identifying details of the people in the areas being surveilled cannot be determined, what is the point of it? Clearly the small cameras on every mobile phone are way in advance of this really poor resolution footage.

Even the timestamps on the video are too blurred to read.

So, I would say that the footage is entirely fake, staged, and blurred so you wouldn't notice the continuity errors around the edits.

edit on 1-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
yeah this is not real

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
does ATS still have a HOAX forum?

new topics

top topics

join