It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump will now have to testify in NY Fraud trial

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: WingDingLuey

I just says she has two accounts. But it's clear you're just talking out your ass as you've provided no proof for your claims.

yer clever

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

It's funny how your guys are never willing to admit that Trump is responsible for his own actions. It's always someone else's fault.

I have said time and time again if he has really done something wrong he should be in jail. He is not untouchable. But after 50 years in business the first time this happens is with a AG who ran on a platform to get Donald Trump.

Seriously. Like the documents. If he was selling secrets convict him and hang his ass. If he was at the front of the mob and stormed the Capital lock his ass up.

But none of this ever happened and no one cared about his loans as long as he was a donor. FACT.

I know it. You know it. The world knows it. We look as a country ridiculous doing this to a former president. It is f'n embarrassing on the world stage especially with weak ass Biden in office.

February/March China will invade Taiwan and none of this will matter anyways....

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
And Kise starts the day right where he left off by going after the judge.

Protip to Trump: if your lawyer's focused more on going after the judge than questioning the witnesses, the case probably isn't going well for you.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

And Kise starts the day right where he left off by going after the judge.

Protip to Trump: if your lawyer's focused more on going after the judge than questioning the witnesses, the case probably isn't going well for you.

Question: Does this trial now imply we are becoming a communist state?
Or New York at least?
Because that is the only way I can understand your arguments. And the trial.
And from that perspective only do I have to agree with you.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

How does punishing a company for years of fraud make us a Communist state?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

When we become a "show me the person and I'll find you some crime" country, that's communism.
edit on 3-11-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

So companies should not be held accountable for comitting years of fraud or does that just go for Trump?

I wonder what form of government it is when one person is allowed to operate above the law.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

How many people have his corporations employed? 1000's upon 1000's. Again, if he was such a fraudster why were charges never brought before? Because he was a donor not a challenger.

Link

Go 30 seconds in....is this really what a AG should be doing? Running to convict an illegitimate president as she calls him? She was saying this on the campaign trail.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Comrade, chairman Bei Den approves this post.

Dude, the only victims are the big banks and the state.
And they made money. Lots of it.
And it is common business practices that is being prosecuted for.
And it is completely and totally politically driven to bankrupt individuals.
Nobody is being fooled here.

Pol Pot approves this thread.

This is a steep downhill slope into needing government approval to operate a business.
It's OK for now.
It is a sting operation.
This double edged sword being wielded cuts in both directions.
Trump could not ask for more of a center stage spotlight.
Cleaning up political cronyism is an ugly and bloody job not for the feint of heart.
The entire world is watching this and only the Marxists think they are seeing what you claim.

The rest of us wonder when it will be our turn and us if this becomes something that is allowed.

IMO there is no positive outcome for New Yorkers in this.
Unless NY intends to become a no business prison community.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So companies should not be held accountable for comitting years of fraud or does that just go for Trump?

I wonder what form of government it is when one person is allowed to operate above the law.

I know I joke about lefties being stupid and all, and truly, I don't think they/you are all stupid. But the level of ignoring reality you have to do here to continue your grift is reached a comical level.

Trump did all the things you say about his property value. He did all the things you say about the documents case. There is no argument there. BUT, the argument comes with why is TRUMP the only one ever charged in cases like this, and why right now? We all know. I think even you know. But the tiny pair you have won't allow you to say it out loud.

It's a political hit job and just a continuation of BAMN.

With regard to the fraud case. You know this is common practice in business. But you pretend that Trump is the first ever to do something so horrific. MY GOD! He tried to game the system. He didn't defraud on his loans. He paid them all back. The loans were all agreed upon BEFORE any money was handed out by BOTH PARTIES. The AG campaigned on "GETTING TRUMP", long before any crimes were known about. And the reason this case is in civil court is there is no crime. If there was, it would be in criminal court. Nobody was defrauded. The absolute worst you can say here, is if the banks messed up and took Trump's valuations for properties and missed out on some interest, that's on them.

You are a clown.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Eric isn't doing too good. He testified that he acknowledges that MAL, as a club, is valued at lower cost per square foot than if it was a private residence. He then acknowledges that the 2021 SOFC provided to Deutsche Bank, that he signed off on, values MAL as a private residence stating, "It is very clear that Mar a Lago is a private residence, not a club."

The prosecutor then follows up by asking if he understood that for tax purposes it was assessed as a private club when he signed off on the SOFC. He then responds, "Yes, Mar a Lago is a private club."

It seems like Eric can't keep his story straight.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Eric isn't doing too good. He testified that he acknowledges that MAL, as a club, is valued at lower cost per square foot than if it was a private residence. He then acknowledges that the 2021 SOFC provided to Deutsche Bank, that he signed off on, values MAL as a private residence stating, "It is very clear that Mar a Lago is a private residence, not a club."

The prosecutor then follows up by asking if he understood that for tax purposes it was assessed as a private club when he signed off on the SOFC. He then responds, "Yes, Mar a Lago is a private club."

Seems to me Eric isn't an accountant. Didn't they hire accountants?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

no, Eric and Don Jr. had to spend weeks pouring over the 1099's and 1040's so they could get the taxes done and save the cost of a CPA.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I have chickens.
If I sell eggs I am taxed differently than if I sell them for meat.
Regulated differently also.
I am both but not required by any laws that say I have to designate which purpose my chickens are used for in declaring my property tax.
If so, I will choose the least expensive option in declaring it's use.
It used to be a pistachio orchard.

But even then no matter which I choose I can be assured of this.
If there is a communist takeover they will come in and kill all my chickens.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

What is he? Is this what happens when you put the Town Idiot and the Court Jester in charge of your real-estate empire?

a reply to: network dude

Too bad they're not being called out for mishandling 1099s and 1040s. They're being called out for fudging the property survey specs and numbers they gave to their accountants.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: SourGrapes

What is he? Is this what happens when you put the Town Idiot and the Court Jester in charge of your real-estate empire?

a reply to: network dude

Too bad they're not being called out for mishandling 1099s and 1040s. They're being called out for fudging the property survey specs and numbers they gave to their accountants.

When I hear you speak like this I get the impression you are talking about Biden and projecting about his son Hunter.
Like how we have Hunter getting paid off by the Mayor of Moscows wife $4m and screaming Russian collusion for Trump through tiktok accounts

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Court ends for the day with Eric boldly stating, "I did this!" when asked if his father had any hand in adding a clause to Weisselberg's severance agreement that makes his payments contingent on not cooperating with investigators.

It should be noted that the severance agreement was created after Weisselberg had already struck a plea deal with prosecutors that included his cooperation in the tax fraud case against Trump Organization.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Don Jr. tried to do the same thing yesterday. Blame it all on the accountants and the lawyers. But the prosecutor came prepared with a paper trail that showed the brothers were much more involved in these valuations than they originally let on.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

MAL is zoned as a club. If Trump were to sell it he could not sell it as a private residence. So why was it valued as a private residence in the SOFC?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

A severance agreement that says he cannot make disparaging comments about the company he is leaving is illegal now? it is called a NDA. Standard Practice.

Does the lawyer not know what that is?

As for whether MAL is a club or a private residence...how does stating it one way or the other make it illegal? I mean, why not read the actual document. It is BOTH.

link

Doesn't that say it is zoned as 'Large Residential'....and that an exception is made for a Private Club?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join