It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems this is the end

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well it was a good ride ATS.

With the new owners being entirely AWOL and this AI, or whatever it is, creeping all over the boards with its pseudo poetic shmooz, it seems the good days of interesting threads are gone.

We have a few stragglers left, everyone else (if they're people and not an AI, as I think it is) seems intent on posting post after post after post of psuedo intellectual, word salads.

Stay safe ATS, and I wouldn't put any real information on this site at all anymore. God loves you, Jesus loves you. Ignore the absolutely Satanic BS the ai is spewing. It's all a deception.

Stay awake, and stay classy. Love you folks of ATS. You're like the friends I don't get to see. Even if we disagree.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonesellius Thats some spot on stuff. I agree

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonesellius
Well it was a good ride ATS.

With the new owners being entirely AWOL and this AI, or whatever it is, creeping all over the boards with its pseudo poetic shmooz, it seems the good days of interesting threads are gone.

We have a few stragglers left, everyone else (if they're people and not an AI, as I think it is) seems intent on posting post after post after post of psuedo intellectual, word salads.

Stay safe ATS, and I wouldn't put any real information on this site at all anymore. God loves you, Jesus loves you. Ignore the absolutely Satanic BS the ai is spewing. It's all a deception.

Stay awake, and stay classy. Love you folks of ATS. You're like the friends I don't get to see. Even if we disagree.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BidenOperator

The phone booth at Wabash and Lake? Chicago?
I"m concurring with the AI notion.
But I'll stay here. I realized at 76 years old, that I am still a student. I guess I have been my whole life. I have been for my time here in ATS and now, it appears that we are being treated to a new course, The Intrusion of AI into our lives 101, but here in a confined space.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: BidenOperator

The phone booth at Wabash and Lake? Chicago?
I"m concurring with the AI notion.
But I'll stay here. I realized at 76 years old, that I am still a student. I guess I have been my whole life. I have been for my time here in ATS and now, it appears that we are being treated to a new course, The Intrusion of AI into our lives 101, but here in a confined space.

Wabash and Lake is a reference to "The Matrix".
The first time they go back in, and the agents close in, Neo has to run through buildings and through the streets to reach
that phone booth.

It only says Chicago because I'm in USA but refused to give my actual time zone.
I think it defaults to Chicago.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonesellius
posting post after post after post of psuedo intellectual, word salads.

So no different than before then?

Just look at #ty threads like 'The Language of Vampyr', 'The Secret Life Of Fairies'.

What about the 6 threads of the 'The Reactionary Conspiracy'? Absolute bat#tery.

God loves you

Something that doesn't exist cannot give emotion.

Jesus loves you

Someone who is dead cannot give emotion.

Ignore the absolutely Satanic BS the ai is spewing. It's all a deception.

Something artifical cannot bull#, satanically or otherwise.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonesellius

No, my account was banned last night. Someone changed my signature too. Someone is moderating the site as they please.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

As the moderators always say, ATS is what you make of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You think Jesus isn't risen, that just leaves you without hope.

Havent seen you in a long time Phage. Good to see you again.

Jesus loves you, even if you are hard hearted.a reply to: PhageLove

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PhageLove

Something that doesn't exist cannot give emotion.

Its our perception of it that provides the emotion. God is a hazy one, lots of definitions. I see it as everything. How passionate and motivated has it made you trying to understand life and this universe?

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Geez , I am Truly Sorry for being MEAN to you Sometimes here on ATS Terry * , but I am also Dealing with my Inner Demons at this Point in my Life .....

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti

Aren't we all Zanti.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just signed up again after losing a 14 year old membership. It was a good ride indeed. I'll hang out here still, even though the glamour of this place has dimmed.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

As unnuanced as ever, Page.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Still ingesting those GMO Food Products Mr. Bootae ? Nice to See that Familiar Avatar once again..............

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We ain't dead yet, folks.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
We ain't dead yet, folks.

Glad you're back

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You too.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Welcome back...still a few rogue accounts out there, but the major ones seem to be gone

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Clean up will take a bit, and of course, it's never really done. Like mucking out horse stalls, and these have been neglected.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join