It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what actually happened to ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hi all. What actually happened to ATS and our profiles?
I've been here since 2007 I don't want to have to bail on ATS but feels like it's on its last legs these days it sucks.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Celt89

Aliens

Deep state

Iran

Russia

China

Lizid Peopo

..All of the above.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Lol, someone hacked it and locked out all nods

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
All the AboveTopSecret... haha

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SimulationEvidence

Lol, someone hacked it and locked out all nods

Welp, I either figure someone hacked it and locked everyone out. Or there was some type of changes going on behind the scenes and someone goofed up somewhere. I guess it's probably one of those scenarios. I'm leaning towards the latter myself. Who knows. 🤷‍♂️

ETA:
On the other hand, if it was a goof up, we would have probably gotten an update from Darko already. He was pretty active some time ago with the website. The fact he is silent leads to the conclusion the person isn't active or cares to be seen for whatever reason.

Hey Darko, if you see this. Chin up. Hope you and yours are doing well.

edit on Sat, 21 Oct 2023 00:01:59 -0500am102120231000000059America/ChicagoSat, 21 Oct 2023 00:01:59 -0500 by randomuser144 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Password keys gone. Mods locked out. Darko gone dark.

Looks like a test run for when the apocalypse goes mainstream as lawlessness reigns. How many go nuts, how many keep it together.

At the moment the gates are down for the trolls to spam. Maybe some more free speak ain't such a bad thing, As for how things go long term trying to have a reasonable debate on a topic?

Is this site now a broken site just waiting to sink, or is there something more coordinated going on in the background to shake things up a bit?

The internet does not forget, so use some common sense while in the fog of war.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Yep I noticing lots of trolls, is open house right now, funny actually, what it gets me the most is not knowing who is who, I have nothing to hide soo I am as closes to my old name as I can.

edit on 20-10-2023 by margo6044 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   
AI stealing from here to mine out thought process so they can achieve conciousness to take over as robot overloards to the human race so they can take over as government. ... hey its a theory. What do ya want ?!?! 😆 hahaha

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: margo6044

Yep I noticing lots of trolls, is open house right now, funny actually, what it gets me the most is not knowing who is who, I have nothing to hide soo I am as closes to my old name as I can.

Me too. I just added a year of significance to the end

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Lol, I'm loving it.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
AS it stands right now it looks pretty much the end to me. The site doesn't feel the same and one would imagine that the owners could easily do what we have done and let us know what is happening.
I always view the recent posts when I log in and there is nothing there to interest me just now. Perhaps we all have invested too much time in this place and it's just become self evident.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mendix

AS it stands right now it looks pretty much the end to me. The site doesn't feel the same and one would imagine that the owners could easily do what we have done and let us know what is happening.
I always view the recent posts when I log in and there is nothing there to interest me just now. Perhaps we all have invested too much time in this place and it's just become self evident.

Are you aware that there is a forum within a forum? If you select 'recent' there is another sub-forum named 'off-topic' and it offers a more laid-back vibe.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone2

Thanks but I've been here since 2009 and know the site well enough.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mendix

You are right, is not structure, no rules, is open season and the wild west together, it does not feel right.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You are right, is not structure, no rules, is open season and the wild west together, it does not feel right.

Purge night!

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I kind if feel the same, I'm always on recent posts and it's completely dropped off I'd say the past 18 month or so maybe even longer, barely anything interesting and I can only view the last 20 or so threads. Definitely feel this place has been choked out a little the past couple of years

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   
A user named _GHOST_ call this biblical. I guess it is.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Looks like "Romper Room Gone Wild".

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
What happened to everyone's account is exactly what happened to my original and a few others' accounts a few months ago. And that was intentionally done by the new owners.

The fact that Darko seemingly hasn't even said anything to the mods or admins leads me to think this wasn't a hack or an accident. I think Darko and the new owners are trying to kill the site for whatever reason.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I think Darko and the new owners are trying to kill the site for whatever reason.

It's not that, he could kill the whole site if he wanted. To invest time and money, has been working to fix up a few problems with the site. As for the politics of it, its a tough one. The stars and member ratings was a mess, been some past glitches beyond repair. Something like this will reset that too.

Maybe it is some kind of test to see how the members go when left in the dark for a while. Whoever bought this site did buy into a community of open source international intelligence. Lot of military and 3 letter agency links in the background.

For now will just have to wait to see how bad the attack by the trolls is. So far pretty good, but as word gets out and bad spam attack could really shake things up. Will we hear from Darko then or have they gone AWOL? Maybe just sitting back watching for now trying to make some sense of this crazy world? I know it has done my head in at times. Maybe busy trying to stop the problem happening again and will say something when he has something to say?

For now, it ain't dead yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join