It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two American hostages are being released by Hamas according to sources

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Two American hostages, a mother and her daughter, are being released by Hamas, according to a person familiar with the negotiations and a diplomatic source.

The two have been handed over to the Red Cross and are “on their way out,” the source familiar with negotiations said.

The two are being released on “humanitarian grounds” because the mother is in poor health, the same source said.

It is unclear whether they will leave Gaza into Egypt or Israel. This is the result of the negotiations between Qatar and Hamas that started after Hamas abducted around 200 people from Israel on October 7.

Again, this information needs to be verified and I hope it is correct. If it's true that two American hostages have been released then it may open the door for negotiations and for further release of the rest of the hostages. Hopefully all hostages should be released and there must be a ceasefire and negotiations for achieving peace.

nypost.com...

www.reuters.com...

youtu.be...

The video from the NBC says they have confirmed two American hostages have been released. However it remains to be confirmed officially, if it is true.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's on cable news right now that IDF has the 2 individuals and are moving them to a secure location.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName
It's on cable news right now that IDF has the 2 individuals and are moving them to a secure location.

If that's true then it's great news!
Hopefully things will calm down.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

It's a small start they have over 200 hostages IIRC over 100 are civilians. Long way to go

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Once all the hostages are confirmed released, Israel should slam that entire are with JDAMs.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam56

originally posted by: Leviathan4

It's a small start they have over 200 hostages IIRC over 100 are civilians. Long way to go

Indeed.
But hopefully all the hostages will be released.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7

Once all the hostages are confirmed released, Israel should slam that entire are with JDAMs.

Best solution is for the hostages to be released and a ceasefire without any further hostilities that can cost the life of thousands more people. Especially innocent civilians.
edit on 20-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Nah, I like my version better, cause in my version they don't come back for round two 3 years later.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7

Nah, I like my version better, cause in my version they don't come back for round two 3 years later.

You can like what you want to like.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm actually glad to read this. I hope more are released and soon.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectorE7

How do you bomb an ideology into nonexistence?

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That's not going to happen.

The globalists need more war.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watchitburnout

That's not going to happen.

The globalists need more war.

I know war is one of the most profitable business but there sometimes logic and sanity win against paranoia. But not always.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MainFrameGamerz
I'm actually glad to read this. I hope more are released and soon.

Hopefully everyone

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seemee
a reply to: InspectorE7

How do you bomb an ideology into nonexistence?

Impossible.
The only thing an invasion of Gaza will create are the future generations of Hamas, or whatever they choose to be called, not only in Palestine but in the entire region and in a number of Arab and non Arab countries. Apart from the many thousands of people who will die during and after the invasion.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It is almost impossible for Palestinians to have peace for a simple reason. They are not willing to give up the land. That is, imagine some red Indian aided by Russians that want to occupy USA and move the people to Mexico. That is how they see it. Not only that, but they deny that white Jews coming from Russia and Ukraine where part of the brown skinned region of Palestine.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
After reading this news, I have to wonder why they are releasing the two Americans, mother and daughter, it said is for health reasons, but these ladies will be able to tell what is going on with the hostages, unless the Americans were separated from the other hostages and treated different.

We most have to wait and see what really happen.

Beside that I am very happy for the mother and daughter.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: margo6044
After reading this news, I have to wonder why they are releasing the two Americans, mother and daughter, it said is for health reasons, but these ladies will be able to tell what is going on with the hostages, unless the Americans were separated from the other hostages and treated different.

We most have to wait and see what really happen.

Beside that I am very happy for the mother and daughter.

Good point

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Don't trust them as far as i could throw them...

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimeOfTrouble1771
Don't trust them as far as i could throw them...

Don't trust what?

www.abc.net.au...

What we know about Judith and Natalie Raanan, the hostages released by Hamas, and what might happen next

The names of the two hostages are now known as they have been released.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join