It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution Worldwide travel alert for Americans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So is this just an abundance of caution and an ounce of prevention? Or do we have reliable and credible information... and if we do would TPTB act on it preemptively? In my mind worldwide includes North America. Are we being primed for another event?

Enquiring minds when to know....thoughts

Caution Worldwide travel alert for Americans

edit on 19-10-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Nvm.

edit on 10/19/2023 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
TV News reporting Muslims are calling for a 'day of rage' tomorrow - October 20.
So it could be because of that crap.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You know, it may just be the conspiracy nut in me but I guess I will have to cancel my brain transplant scheduled in Mexico for tomorrow.
First its covid...everyone wearing masks and walking up and down isles at the grocery store as they direct us to do. Be a good boy ...and now right in our faces again..

They try to scare the devil out of us telling us not to travel around the world.
O wait...I don't travel. Never did.
Guess I'm safe....no..wait....millions across the southern border..they are here now

Just going to the Dr isn't safe anymore, and now this...Why did they not issue this warning two years ago when Biden first took office?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm guessing a fair amount of terrorists got in to the US over the last three years through the Mexico border and they probably did not show up for any legal immigrant meetings after they got released.

So, I would say that people should be cautious of any air travel too within this country.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well, 90,000 immigrants were brought over from Afghanistan with no way to really vet them. Add the number of 'immigrants' from China and ME nations, along with gang members, cartel bosses and all who wish death upon America I'd say we're pretty safe.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It says overseas. I don't see anything being said about North America. In any event I'm in Mexico and we're having a really busy tourist season right now. Keeps my wife and I busy, as we clean condos on the beach. Americans coming and going every day. I won't advise whether anyone should personally do so or not though. Keep your ear to the ground and decide what's best for yourself.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

"Tinfoil hat firmly adjusted..."

By "coincidence", yesterday (October 18), a day before a scheduled test of the State's earthquake warning system was to send out a "test alert", a small quake (4.2 Richter Scale) shook Isleton, California setting off the warning system.

The actual test of the system was meant to be conducted this morning (October 19) at approximately 10:20AM Pacific time.

However, a test alter was sent out at 3:19AM Pacific....And resent at the expected time later this morning!

"Worldwide Caution" Indeed!

Could all of hhumanity's collective subconscious be "tuning in" to something so extraordinary (and perceiving it as a potential danger) that it is influencing reality through things like earthquake warning systems?

I'd
, but I'm not sure I don't half believe it's possible!

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Well, 90,000 immigrants were brought over from Afghanistan with no way to really vet them. Add the number of 'immigrants' from China and ME nations, along with gang members, cartel bosses and all who wish death upon America I'd say we're pretty safe.

Many of those immigrants from Afghanistan have settled in my community.

The most threatening thing alot of them have done is open really great restaurants and grocery stores.

My waistline is under constant attack!

Is there anything more addicting than a few pieces of deliciously crunchy Rusk with a cup of hot mint tea?!

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
TV News reporting Muslims are calling for a 'day of rage' tomorrow - October 20.

They said the same thing for last Friday. Is this going to be a weekly cry wolf deal?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

The most threatening thing alot of them have done is open really great restaurants and grocery stores.

Is there anything more addicting than a few pieces of deliciously crunchy Rusk with a cup of hot mint tea?!

Glad your neighbors are good and that you seem to be safe so far! But make no mistake, the ones causing terror worldwide and coming across our borders have no interest in tea and cookies. I wish it could be different.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I have no doubt man of them are more than grateful to start a new life sans the Taliban; it's the few that voiced their hatred for the US causing the war in their country that ultimately ended in then being forced to leave their beloved homeland that I worry about.

That one rotten apple that spoils the whole barrel......

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Sadly sometimes the truth can kill and it's horrible as it sounds you actually told the truth about America's future.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I just read in French they close the airport to do the security risk anybody have any other information on this I don't know how to copy and paste the the news report :-) I don't even know if I can legally do it.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Thank God.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: FlyersFan

They said the same thing for last Friday. Is this going to be a weekly cry wolf deal?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but
it sounded like the previous one was more of a call to protest,
where as this one is an actual call to violence.

That is different if I'm interpreting these correctly.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

This News Sounds Great for those Americans that Cannot Take this Sheit Anymore Including Cats........

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Nvm.

Come on I always listen to your thoughts and mostly sage advice.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser

It says overseas. I don't see anything being said about North America. In any event I'm in Mexico and we're having a really busy tourist season right now. Keeps my wife and I busy, as we clean condos on the beach. Americans coming and going every day. I won't advise whether anyone should personally do so or not though. Keep your ear to the ground and decide what's best for yourself.

Yeah pretty silly of me to think worldwide included Mexico Canada and the United States

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join