It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any remote viewers here?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

It got me tripping 3 things.

What once was covered with water once wasn't covered with water.

Algeria.

The first thing that came up: Everybody wants to know the location of the Ark of the covenant.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun
The ark of the covenant? Why that's in the Bible silly...

Of course; I could have said on an Oregon postcard... But I didn't.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

I mean, life choices are important.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'll give it a shot if you are still looking.

These could help you, too:

Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS)
noetic.org...

Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Lab (PEAR)
en.wikipedia.org...

- was pertly created to replicate the Project Stargate findings (which influenced the movie Men Who Stare At Goats)
psi-encyclopedia.spr.ac.uk...

Remote Viewing Time Travel with Lori Williams
youtu.be...
- interview

Remote Viewing: The Ultimate Guide
eocinstitute.org...

Hawaii Remote Viewers’ Guild
hrvg.org...

I Try To Master Remote Viewing
www.facebook.com...

_____
You are Psychic! An MIT-trained Scientist's Proven Program for Expanding Your Psychic Powers
books.google.com...

www.amazon.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'll have a crack at it. But not Rv'ing.

Traditional pendumlum dowsing with 58581 as the 'witness".

Long story short: A "key" which is in pieces and not in the original location.

The sticky point is: are you the true owner? If not you may have not much luck in finding it, and nor will I.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268
I'll have a crack at it. But not Rv'ing.

Traditional pendumlum dowsing with 58581 as the 'witness".

Long story short: A "key" which is in pieces and not in the original location.

The sticky point is: are you the true owner? If not you may have not much luck in finding it, and nor will I.

The one time I did it, I think you are right. It is like breadcrumbs leading you to the original location.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Well, we are working blind here and the conventional RV'ing (of Indigo Swann fame) using blind codes sounds a bit suss to me. Like that was invented to make something common sound mysterious.

Two gotchas are the questions of ownership, and if something/someone doesn't want it to be found.

But why not have a go.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

That's why I did not give all "info". question of ownership. still waiting for an answer.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Aye, one has to be careful, and ethical in these things.

You made a good point here:

Can you define "tonight"? I am in Europe, it's midnight now and when I come back to read about it, the thread will be full with alleged answers. That I will have to scroll past and I do not want them to subconsciously influence me.

So I ask if you could PM me this instead, then I will check my private messages and can not be exposed to other's ideas. I know, it is a lot to ask for but that's the only way I see this working without being influenced.

The importance of avoiding all the "chaff" thrown up in the air.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

That's the one thing I am unsure about when it comes to things like this. Leaving all the skepticism aside about how it may very well be just imagination, similar to dreaming, these are my thoughts about remote viewing and such things in general:

It's about borders and other's dignity and choices, too. Just like I will always ask for permission (and wait for it) when I offer sending positive energy, I am kind of sensitive when I try remote viewing. It always helps me to swap positions mentally, like, would I want to be watched? So whenever remote viewing happens for me, when I meditate and suddenly feel like falling forwards through some kind of medium, like a tunnel and then begin to see clear images forming.. I snap out either of excitement or the cautionary thought I can not shake off about if I am supposed to see this. So it's just momentary screenshots of a black background and the shapes, sometimes faces, are like a dot cloud made out of tiny different bright little white dots. Very sharp though, the whole picture.

So, when I first saw faces I was intrigued but also aware how I could be invading privacy. That is why I never "set sail" for someone, only ideas or POI where I already was, because it feels more right to do it than let's say, RV something I am not supposed to see.

May be I just am so strict because I always treat SMS or other messages very private. Or voice mails, I would never play a voice mail to another friend, because these words were supposed to be heard by me, in a setting we both knew about and the context also. I can't defend against being hacked or backup of photos I store at other person being decrypted though. But I drift off...

Add: This is all a bit unclear worded, example: When I want to let's say, ring up a public pool during meditation, because I want to go there, I would be mindful about doing it at night when there are no people. I then could check in pictures or when I am there, if what I felt about the place is correct or not.

I am also not really interested in validating what I felt for this case here, because I can not verify the authenticity or truthfulness about being right. I go with the flow intuitive as good as I can and see where it leads me.

edit on 19.10.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Coming from the pub, and I want to hear some of the songs I posted recently again.

Yeah, got new earphones.

But now going back to the music I posted two weeks ago, and the lyrics in those songs basically foretold everything that would happen a few days later.

Can one regard songs like tarot cards?

You know, not exact predictions, but in an open state of mind; can lyrics and such be predictive, or divinatory?

I think they can, and I'd coin a neologism for i: "musicrune".

For example: "I posted that WASP song about the "Headless Children", and it was so spot-on I think it as a 'musicrune'".
edit on 19-10-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The men who stare at goats ...
I mean metaphorically speaking.

I mean not in as: "That's my Martha, third goat from the left".

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Mt Everest but why ?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Aye, we think alike when it comes ethics. I treat it like walking down the street. Everyone is a stranger and every building belongs to someone else. Every one deserves privacy. One has to be just as polite.

These pubic places such as this forum, RV'ing can be dangerous, one can get recruited to who knows what if successful in RV'ing.

I used to work with an American, and towards the end he had me looking into some nefarious things. The missing kids got to me. What does one do when one finds the bodies, and lots of them. One can't ring up a foriegn police station and tell them to drag a dam. If they did and found the bodies; "How did you know the bodies were there Sir?" try explaining that to law enforcement.

The last one was a missing teen, I was with her when she died. That is the hardest thing I have ever done; knowing there is nothing one can do to save them, all one can do is stay with them untill the end.

I gave it away after that. Still go looking at interesting places though. Mostly subjects here on ATS that I find interesting. ATS is a treasure trove of things to look at. UFO crash sites and that sort of thing.

I am also not really interested in validating what I felt for this case here, because I can not verify the authenticity or truthfulness about being right.

Yeah, the validation thing is full of traps, people get cunning and actually try to trap you in a mistake.

I go with the flow intuitive as good as I can and see where it leads me.

That is the fun of it, not knowing where one will end up. Sometimes when one wanders off the beaten track, one finds treasures no one knows about.

These days I go looking into the spirit world, there is always lots to do there particularly with the Nature Beings and the deceased.

edit on 10/19/2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

Like remembering where the coffee table is, if you're not going to flip the light on; Or suffer the stubbed toe.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

They don't tell those guys that fainting goats exit... Then see how crazy those guys get thinking that they have super mental powers.

No big deal just an ongoing experiment in case it unlocks the real thing one day by chance.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I posted here before as CrastneyJPR - I did try to RV, however I have no idea who or where the OP is, which is hampering me slightly. Could they DM me a name and/or location so that I know roughly where the envelope actually is? without that... it's like looking for a needle in a several dozen hay lofts.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I won a remote viewing contest once.

I was actually pretty close in my target discription.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join