It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Teenager Who SURVIVED Hamas Attack DEMANDS Israel STOP Bombing Gaza!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: FlyersFan
That's from 2014.
Do you have a more up-to-date link for the same information?

Yep. 2014. That's the latest poll I could find.
It was taken by the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion.
This is it's home page online - CLICK HERE
Pretty sure they are Palestinian ran.
There doesn't seem to be a Western influence in the polling there.
Straight from the Palestinians, so to say.

edit on 10/17/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

According to the latest Washington Institute polling, conducted in July 2023, Hamas’s decision to break the ceasefire was not a popular move. While the majority of Gazans (65%) did think it likely that there would be “a large military conflict between Israel and Hamas in Gaza” this year, a similar percentage (62%) supported Hamas maintaining a ceasefire with Israel. Moreover, half (50%) agreed with the following proposal: “Hamas should stop calling for Israel’s destruction, and instead accept a permanent two-state solution based on the 1967 borders.” Moreover, across the region, Hamas has lost popularity over time among many Arab publics. This decline in popularity may have been one of the motivating factors behind the group’s decision to attack.

www.washingtoninstitute.org...#:~

edit on 17-10-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hamas and Fatah are the winning parties from the 2006 Palestinian legislative election, which must have been good news for the Mossad a while ago.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
IF accurate ... that's good!
Better than in 2014 when the Palestinians took their own poll.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
If you are happy letting mentally vulnerable teenagers decide all the imortant stuff for you, have at it, dont expect the rest of us to get with that plan though.

Well it appears the so called adults in the room prefer genocide and WWIII so I'm not sure the point you are trying to make.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Okay I think little of of facts checking is required to understand the situation. Let's ask few questions to begin with

1) Who supported the creation Wahabism and the state of Saudi Arabia?
The Answer is: Great Britain
Reason:
- Annihilate Ottoman Empire by convincing Muslims to fight Muslim brothers. After the fall of Ottoman Empire Islam was erased from the culture and was replaced by Zionist crypto-Jew ideology.
- Inaugurate Arabic leadership AKA Saudis that supports Balfour declaration of cutting off Palestine from Arabic lands for sake of Zionist Jews. It was important back then for British to support Saudis with money and weapons to fight Arabs who refuse Balfour Declaration.

2) Who supported the creation of AlQeeda and funded terrorism schools around the world?
The Answer: USA
Reason: Stated reason is fighting the soviets

3) Who supported the creation of ISIS?
The Answer: USA, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and numerous gulf Saudi allies (Maybe you didn't know that one, but definitely Trump has some insider information. If you don't believe Trump, then ask Hamad bin Jassim the former prime minister of Qatar who confessed to the public the whole plan)
Stated Reason: Taking over Syria
Side Effects / Unstated Reasons: Spread terrorism and fear around world

4) Who supported the creation of Hamas?
The Answer: Israel (WOW, I know that you didn't know that one, Well Ask Ron Paul, He knows some history)
Stated Reason: None
Side Effects / Unstated Reasons:
- Weaken Palestinian PLO (Palestine Liberation Organization)
- Eliminating any hope for peace by creating a group of Islamist's that want victory or death. Some kind of controlled opposition that went out of control later to some extent.
- Keep the Israeli society united against a ruthless enemy

Lessons learned:
- If you don't have an enemy create one and If you need to invade a country without a real reason create one e.g. Iraq nuclear weapons
- If you want to become a terrorist apply for one of those AlQeeda American funded radicalization schools.

edit on 17-10-2023 by Kontars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
THE CRUX OF IT ALL
It ALL STILL COMES DOWN TO :
www.youtube.com...

Racism, Apartheid, Segregation Will Not Be Tolerated Or Defended.
And do not used the excuse . . . but, but, G-d said . . .
Most israeli jews are Not religious,
and many are atheist., with no
legal affiliation to the holy land compared to
lets say the Bedouins,
and those that for generations upon generations have
their homes founded in the land as Palestinians do.
Jerusalem btw was never jewish only, never segregated in
all of history, until the brits got involved.

_________
edit on 17/10/23 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That war cabinet wont listen, it's a real shame.

GENEVA (12 October 2023) – UN independent experts* today unequivocally condemned targeted and deadly violence directed at civilians in Israel and violent and indiscriminate attacks against Palestinian civilians in Gaza and a further tightening of the unlawful blockade, which will have devastating impacts on the whole civilian population...

Israel/occupied Palestinian territory: UN experts deplore attacks on civilians, call for truce and urge international community to address root causes of violence

There is no special carve-out in international law that allows the victims of war crimes to commit war crimes in return. Nevertheless, there are signs that the logic of retribution may be prevailing within Israel's military leadership.

Hamas proudly committed war crimes. Is Israel's government about to do the same?

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Gortex what's going on. Post after post of anti Israel information.Looks like it's become a total obsession.

Am I not allowed to voice my opinion on the current actions taken by Israel ? , obsession you say , those posting post after post supporting the actions of Israel seem fine to do so without question or rebuke.

srael has declared war on Hamas and that means neutralising 40,000 terrorists. Probably more if one adds on other groups with similar murderous intent. That means going after them all, whatever that takes.

And there's the problem , whatever that takes seems to include war crimes but Israel gets a pass whatever it does , the multitude of ignored UN resolutions shows that.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Funny ... OP finds an Israeli teenager who wants the bombing of Hamas to stop ... I find a Palestinian old man who says it is 'welcome' and 'necessary'. He doesn't speak for ALL Palestinians, of course. This is his opinion ...

Palestinian Refugee Says Israels Gaza Invasion is 'Necessary' and 'Welcome'

As a Palestinian, I find the actions of the terrorist group beyond abhorrent. During its brutal invasion, Hamas killed, injured and abducted scores of Muslim Israelis, including Bedouins.

Take it from a Palestinian perspective, the unforgivable brutality Hamas just displayed against Israelis is what our population has experienced from these cold-blooded murderers and thugs for the past 16 years since they took control of Gaza in 2007.

In the days and weeks ahead, innocent Palestinian blood will be on the hands of Hamas as they pay a terrible price for their villainy, as Israel does everything in its power to bring its people home. Don’t fall for the tricks of antisemites perpetrating lies about who is responsible for this war; believe your own eyes and common sense: the raping, torture and murder that Hamas has committed is inexcusable, full stop.

Gaza’s liberation is long overdue; please, Israel, deliver our people from the wicked power of Hamas.

Well, there you have it. An Israeli teenager saying 'stop Gaza bombing' and a Palestinian old man saying 'please continue and liberate us'. A little different perspective. Just goes to show that there are lots of opinions out there and you can't take any one opinion as speaking for the majority.
edit on 10/17/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

If you are happy letting mentally vulnerable teenagers decide all the imortant stuff for you, have at it, dont expect the rest of us to get with that plan though.

Well it appears the so called adults in the room prefer genocide and WWIII so I'm not sure the point you are trying to make.

Yeah well the only suypport for genocide I have seen is from those willing to excuse the Hamas attacks on Jews, I've not seen anyone advocate for WWIII

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This all has been well planned. What we know is Israel have created Hamas to sustain violence and make it impossible for Palestinian PLO to move forward with peace. Both Hamas and Israel have committed war crimes. Both of them should be punished.
edit on 17-10-2023 by Kontars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
As of today at least 3,000 Palestinians have been killed and 12,500 injured according to the Palestinian health ministry , with the lack of medical aid facilities and medicines due to the blockade the seriously injured will likely join the deceased.

The number of people killed has risen to at least 3,000, the Palestinian health ministry has said.

A further 12,500 people have been injured.

In a separate update on the West Bank, it said 61 people had been killed there and 1,250 injured.
news.sky.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The only ones whom are suffering are Israeli and Palestinian people. Israeli government is war criminal, betrayer and disloyal to Israeli people. By allowing their Hamas comrades which is an Israeli created organization to slaughter Israeli innocent citizen to wage a war against Palestinian innocent citizen is absolutely hypocrisy. We all know that Israeli government has been warned by Egyptian intelligence but they let their Hamas soldiers slaughterer Israeli citizens. This is pure evil, the devil would shy away from committing such crime against innocent Israeli civilians.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Ive floated about on here for years.
I havent posted in ages (ive been away sorry guys/girls)

But im shocked at how people on here are acting on this post and many others.

We should all know by now noone should be #ing dying for the sake of the leaders.
Israel civilians should not be dying.
Palestinian civilians should not be dying.
Noone should be bombing the other.

A quick history lesson
Palestine (a full 100% real country) was split by the UK and France to give land the Jewish people.
Since then there have been many wars because many people in the area believe this should not have been done (you cant just take a country away because of "historical" links..... looking at you Russia)
Israel won and land grabbed.
More fights have taken place and effectively most non jewish instead of having the entire country to live in now live in a small few mile long/wide strip of land.
This lands resources are controlled by the Jewish.

Do I blame the Palestinians wanting to fight for their own land? No
Do i condole killing people? No
The rest of the world needs to sort their #ing heads out and simply say "right you lot can # off to this part.. and you lot can # off over there"
Will this happen? Of course not once again people are making money from conflicts so they dont care.. all while innocent Jewish and Muslim people are dying.

Welcome to our Earth people.
The place is #ed.
BUT we on here should not be lowering ourselves to the same level as leaders and picking sides. You cannot pick a side here, but are losing.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

You should just say that everybody who disagrees with you is literally Hitler.

That would be less stupid than announcing what everyone wants, what everyone is thinking, that everyone is a racist.

I never thought I’d see a bunch of grown men at ATS dancing around doing a perfect Greta imitation.

At this point it’s been announced in this thread that Hamas didn’t do anything wrong, and Israel did / caused everything.

That’s damned embarrassing. But go ahead and gobble it up.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tipulatedone[/post]

Ive floated about on here for years.
I havent posted in ages (ive been away sorry guys/girls)

But im shocked at how people on here are acting on this post and many others.

We should all know by now no one should be #ing dying for the sake of the leaders.
Israel civilians should not be dying.
Palestinian civilians should not be dying.
No one should be bombing the other.

A quick history lesson
Palestine (a full 100% real country) was split by the UK and France to give land the Jewish people.
Since then there have been many wars because many people in the area believe this should not have been done (you cant just take a country away because of "historical" links..... looking at you Russia)
Israel won and land grabbed.
More fights have taken place and effectively most non jewish instead of having the entire country to live in now live in a small few mile long/wide strip of land.
This lands resources are controlled by the Jewish.

Do I blame the Palestinians wanting to fight for their own land? No
Do i condole killing people? No
The rest of the world needs to sort their #ing heads out and simply say "right you lot can # off to this part.. and you lot can # off over there"
Will this happen? Of course not once again people are making money from conflicts so they don't care.. all while innocent Jewish and Muslim people are dying.

Welcome to our Earth people.
The place is #ed.
BUT we on here should not be lowering ourselves to the same level as leaders and picking sides. You cannot pick a side here, but are losing.

^ This
except for the last sentence.
Oppression, Segregation, Apartheid, Racism, will
NOT be Tolerated
and is INDEFENSIBLE.
Non-jews have every right to Jerusalem as jews have.

edit on 17/10/23 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf
Non-jews have every right to Jerusalem as jews have.

Muslims and Christians ... and anyone who wants to visit ... have full access to Jerusalem already.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

That war cabinet wont listen, it's a real shame.

GENEVA (12 October 2023) – UN independent experts* today unequivocally condemned targeted and deadly violence directed at civilians in Israel and violent and indiscriminate attacks against Palestinian civilians in Gaza and a further tightening of the unlawful blockade, which will have devastating impacts on the whole civilian population...

Israel/occupied Palestinian territory: UN experts deplore attacks on civilians, call for truce and urge international community to address root causes of violence

There is no special carve-out in international law that allows the victims of war crimes to commit war crimes in return. Nevertheless, there are signs that the logic of retribution may be prevailing within Israel's military leadership.

Hamas proudly committed war crimes. Is Israel's government about to do the same?

I seriously doubt there’s much happening that’s “indiscriminate”, from Israel anyway.

Nobody on the Israel side is blowing up kids and schools and so on, willy nilly. They are looking for Hamas killers, to kill them before they go on another animalistic slaughter. Period, end of story.

If Hamas is using kids and daycares as shields (pretty much a given), well, you should probably be bugging them about it, and not anybody else.

This is just not that hard to understand.
edit on 17-10-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Gortex what's going on. Post after post of anti Israel information.Looks like it's become a total obsession.

Am I not allowed to voice my opinion on the current actions taken by Israel ? , obsession you say , those posting post after post supporting the actions of Israel seem fine to do so without question or rebuke.

srael has declared war on Hamas and that means neutralising 40,000 terrorists. Probably more if one adds on other groups with similar murderous intent. That means going after them all, whatever that takes.

And there's the problem , whatever that takes seems to include war crimes but Israel gets a pass whatever it does , the multitude of ignored UN resolutions shows that.

Total respect to you Gortex for standing up for your observations. See where you are coming from. Those insane newly transplanted settlers who burn the locals olive trees down and evict them from their ancient homes completely make me sick. I do believe Israel as an independent country is a good idea when considering the past 2000 years, yet some of their state actions are not helping the situation. There's good'ns and bad'ns on both sides for sure

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join