It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Teenager Who SURVIVED Hamas Attack DEMANDS Israel STOP Bombing Gaza!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
She says she blames 'Bibi' 100% for this and she calls for peace, but doesn't say how to make peace with a group that has as it's sole purpose the destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews. Hamas has been offered peace and a two state solution, but they reject it every time. She doesn't say how to make peace happen.
So bomb the “enemy” into oblivion eh? Meanwhile they’ll do the same towards their “enemy” and their children will all rinse and repeat the cycle.

This girl shows true strength needed to make peace, unlike the idea you put forward.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

We already have too many kids running the world and look where its heading. She choose to trash Israel and gave HAMAS a pass. Why? I refer to them as adult children.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: SprocketUK
If you are happy letting mentally vulnerable teenagers decide all the imortant stuff for you, have at it, dont expect the rest of us to get with that plan though.

She's 19. Where I live, 19yo can vote.

Mentally vulnerable teenagers are the reason USA has Biden now.

It’s people without perspective - not just 19 year olds.

But, you don’t have squat for perspective at 19 so they’re one and the same.

Notice, many things that have a social or religious foundation end up the same way.

Take “Defund the Police” as an example. This whole movement was in response to a cop using excessive force - which most people do not condone (nor do I).

But, who wanted to defund the police? People with little foresight or perspective, or those who fancy an idealistic reality void of reality. Youth, criminals, the homeless, and more.

Fast forward three years and what do we have? A scramble to fund the police. Major cities are smoldering dumpster fires - where they defunded the police, at least.

Many will say “told ya” - myself included - but from the perspective of “defund” folks they honestly thought it would work and be helpful. They want a world that frankly isn’t all that different than what id hope to see us have.

The problem is, their lack of perspective couple with an idealistic mind set doesn’t work. Law and order creates the future they want. Not chaos.

This girl in Israel is no different.

Say “No, don’t harm them!”. Ok. So you think Hamas will just “forget about” all that’s transpired here?

Sadly for folks like this, it won’t be until thousands more rockets kill thousands more of her fellow citizens before she goes “oh, well, maybe we do need to fight”.

Letting childish ideals die is hard. But, if you don’t figure that out yourself, someone else will do it for you.

And if you’re dealing with a known terrorist organization, you may learn a mortal lesson.

A 19 YO doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Dozens of millions of them wander around in a school - DNC induced fog.

The problem isn’t 19 YO’s ……. It’s 30-40-50-60 YO’s who never got any smarter that their 19 YO self.

The DNC cultivates and maintains them.

When a major political party has this as their main tactic, you have a mess.

Trayvon, Michael Brown, Geo Floyd, defund police, please refund police in my area, antifa, BLM, trans ‘genocide’ and resulting war against everybody, are great examples of the retardation tactics of the dems. Throw in global warming for the “smart” children.

Keep the shock troops at very young mental capacities, as long as possible. Preferably for their whole lives.
edit on 16-10-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SprocketUK

Or let teenagers with sod all life experience decide for you.

She's had 19 years living in a country in continual conflict and survived the largest terror attack in that counties living memory , nobody is deciding anything for me I know right from wrong.

No, you plainly do not know because you posted this and agree that it wasnt the fault of the murderers, the rapists and kidnappers but some politician who somehow failed to talk these animals out of doing what they were always going to do.

Honestly I am disappointed in you.

I think the big picture and what those in the blast zone mean is, how is it better to blow up babies than behead them?

Intent, you can argue that you only behead a baby when you intend to, you can blow up a baby without actually meaning to just by being a bit useless or failing to care

So the Pals killing babies then hiding behind babies, is still all Israel’s fault.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: SeaWorthy

We already have too many kids running the world and look where it’s heading. She choose to trash Israel and gave HAMAS a pass. Why? I refer to them as adult children.

And sometimes the left.finds a child with autism to be their big PR boost, like Greta. Poor girl didn’t know what was going on around her, most of the time. But she could be triggered nicely by her handlers.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

I read that many in government want Greta banned from the country.

Politician Wants Greta Thunberg Banned from Norway!

Link

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: stevieray

I read that many in government want Greta banned from the country.

Politician Wants Greta Thunberg Banned from Norway!

Link

You think it was annoying to watch her on the TV or internet, she probably caused mass suicides in Norway where folks had to actually live with her.

I’ve known quite a few good people with autism, Down syndrome, and so on. None of them act like Greta. She’s especially special. Only the left / dems could indoctrinate a child with autism, so that she feels entitlement and smarter-than-though.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I wish to thank you for coming out as a radicalized supporter of terriorism.

And I wish to thank you and other members for showing how quickly you buy into propaganda put out by corrupt governments , it really has been an eye opening experience.

I would add there is no evidence Hamas beheaded children , those who repeated those claims including Joe Biden and the Israeli government are now rolling back on the claims.

The vitriol against me and those here who stand up against the slaughter of innocent civilians , including many children , by the corrupt Israeli government shows just how far standards of critical thought have dropped here and how childish the membership has become.

Dehumanising the enemy 101.
edit on 16-10-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
This girl shows true strength needed to make peace, unlike the idea you put forward.

My statement stands. She gave no path for peace. She didn't explain how to have peace happen with a terrorist group who refuses peace. The tears and the crying "PEACE!" are all pretty and moving ... but in reality make no sense. The only thing the Middle East terrorists know is violence. They don't respect peace. They just see it as an opportunity to reload.
edit on 10/16/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

(post by ITSALIVE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Right back atchya.

You criticize a child survivor of war for daring to say give peace a chance.

I stated the truth. She gave no path to that peace. She just said 'stop' with no word on how to make the other side stop when they have said they never will. That's a fact.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Right back atcha again.

It’s embracing what you perceive your enemy to embrace- but actually doing it rather than just an idea.

No, it's stating a fact. Crying 'peace!' is all pretty, but it doesn't say how to get that peace. Israel has tried for decades and are always rejected. Hamas has as it's charter to destroy Israel and slaughter Jews, and they refuse to listen. So how exactly is that peace supposed to come about? Hmmm?? "Just stop bombing'"?? Then what?? Hamas strikes again and again and again.

My statement stands and it isn't 'the words of fools' nor is it 'ignorant'.
Her words are pretty but they give no path to peace.

edit on Mon Oct 16 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SprocketUK

Or let teenagers with sod all life experience decide for you.

She's had 19 years living in a country in continual conflict and survived the largest terror attack in that counties living memory , nobody is deciding anything for me I know right from wrong.

No, you plainly do not know because you posted this and agree that it wasnt the fault of the murderers, the rapists and kidnappers but some politician who somehow failed to talk these animals out of doing what they were always going to do.

Honestly I am disappointed in you.

I think the big picture and what those in the blast zone mean is, how is it better to blow up babies than behead them?

Intent, you can argue that you only behead a baby when you intend to, you can blow up a baby without actually meaning to just by being a bit useless or failing to care

So the Pals killing babies then hiding behind babies, is still all Israel’s fault.

You know what? Some people on here would actually think so, I bet the majority of those marching for palestine morons in London the other day thought so.

edit on 02pMon, 16 Oct 2023 13:10:02 -050020232023-10-16T13:10:02-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

(post by ITSALIVE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

It’s insulting to you to know that you are calling for the death of children? It’s insulting to know all you’ve done is criticize a child because they havent provided you with explicit policy for a solution for peace? If it’s insulting to know you are the one calling for the death of children I won’t apologize, you should know.

I already addressed the fact you are calling for a child survivor to provide policy solutions in a question and you have not addressed that fact. You want ME to provide the specific policy then?

Deescalation of military response, like the child and many on both sides have called for is a much better path towards peace than thumping the drums of war. Claiming one side is uncompromising period is embracing ignorance.

Seriously, you’re upset? Cry me a River. Your experience pales compared to hers. You’ll survive, but will how many more will die?
edit on 16-10-2023 by ITSALIVE because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Oct 16 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Oh the drama! Saying I call for killing children ... ridiculous.

Claiming one side is uncompromising period is embracing ignorance.

No. It's the truth. Read the Hamas charter. They continually reject the 2 state solution. Their entire existence is for the destruction of Isreal and the slaughter of Jews. They are uncompromising and it's not 'ignorance' to point it out. What is ignorance is to not acknowledge that.

I simply pointed out that her words are pretty, but they offer no solution to the Hamas problem. Simply stopping the bombing of Hamas in Gaza won't be 'peace' because Hamas will then attack over and over and over again. You haven't read their charter, have you? No, I didn't think so. How about you go educate yourself by reading it and then get back to us .... m'kay? pfffft.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: gortex

There is innocent blood on the hands of both sides in this conflict.

Someone has to stop reacting with violence.

That is self-evident.

Who would you recommend ?
My vote is for the loonnnggg time bad guys to stop.
Ask any Middle Easterner which that is.
You would get a surprise.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If the Palestinians are such downtrodden, my deal would be to move them to another country. Most likely spot ? Europe.They are not allowed in most Middle Eastern countries as they like blowing up innocents too much . In every single country they have been let into.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: gortex

There is innocent blood on the hands of both sides in this conflict.

Someone has to stop reacting with violence.

That is self-evident.

Who would you recommend ?
My vote is for the loonnnggg time bad guys to stop.
Ask any Middle Easterner which that is.
You would get a surprise.

Either side could initiate a peace process, but it would take a bilateral desire for peace and forgiveness to achieve it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join