It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to question yourself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What did you ask?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: malte85

As soon as you posted this the die hard supporters on both sides quickly posted their reply. Those replies each received more stars than your post.

The sad truth is most of the human population would carry out horrific attacks if told to do so. I would refer everyone to the experiment where they asked people to give painful electric shocks and not stop even if the person receiving the shock begged. Almost everyone did.

My personal belief is it's evil to worship anything material. And yes, that stems from having everything taken from me as a child - my home, my cats, all my cloths. I didn't even have shoes. I'll tell the story sometime. I believe if God is going to return land to anyone, it's not going to happen through killing children. If you have to kill children, then wait.

I also firmly believe TPTB want war. Divide and conquer. People are controlled when they are in fear. Money and control are exchanged easily when people are in states of hysteria. There are certain things that happened which makes me wonder if the TPTB didn't plan these events.

This is a never ending cycle of violence. I don't have a perfect solution but TBTB did a good job of controlling the minds enough where people honestly hold the opinion that some men are women. Those same techniques can be used for good.
It helps to take leaders on both sides and combine their economic interests. Keeping people away physically from each other is a bad long-term. It's harder to hate when you work with a person or you carpool your children to school. It would be a slow long-term process and it wouldn't be perfect.

edit on October 15th 2023 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

This made me think of Japan and Germany.... Why was hatred not anchored in their next generations? I mean, they got nuked ffs!

Some people believe WWII started because of the harsh treatment after WWI. Though Japan and Germany's military was destroyed, there was no push to destroy Germans and Japanese.

Terrorist attacks aren't acts of war - they are crimes.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

I have relinquished. You are absolutely right. What will be will be, and this is not a statement of doom and gloom, not a statement of hopelessness, not a statement of throwing in the towel.

It is a statement of faith.

We are not in control. Neither is TPTB. Regardless to the actions we take as humans on this Earthly plane, we will fail, if it is not part of God's plan.

The only thing I can do now is to try to follow the instructions that have been left for us as God's plans unfold.

The man of lawlessness and Satan have their role to play in the great deception, and there will be trials and tribulations. There will be wars and rumors of wars, and death. There will be wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord. And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

So I place all my faith in the power of God and pray for the strength and wisdom to ride out what will be.

edit on 15-10-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

This made me think of Japan and Germany.... Why was hatred not anchored in their next generations? I mean, they got nuked ffs!

Some people believe WWII started because of the harsh treatment after WWI. Though Japan and Germany's military was destroyed, there was no push to destroy Germans and Japanese.

Dropping a nuke of Nagasaki and Hiroshima is not a push to destroy Japanese non military?
Turning Dresden into a parking lot??

Hamas/ISIS is the government of Gaza... its an act of war!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

Dropping a nuke of Nagasaki and Hiroshima is not a push to destroy Japanese non military?
Turning Dresden into a parking lot??

Hamas/ISIS is the government of Gaza... its an act of war!!!

Those were military industrial complex targets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join