It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Question: Does the Israeli/Hamas War expand or not?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I said the opposite Palestine is spewing only hate and death!!!

Both sides are as bad as each other on that one.

Killing 1000 people is bad. If the answer is to kill 1-2 Million that are trapped in with no where to go, it don't take long until everyone is dead by this standard. Time will tell what happens. I hope I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

All depends on how much £$Ξ₪ et al MIC want to make.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Both sides are as bad as each other on that one

There is no moral equivalence here. The fact you even said that shows exactly the Nazi mindset may in the west hold to this day!

All innocent blood spilled in Gaza is on the hands of Hamas and those that refuse to condemn them!!!!

Hamas target civilians women children and babies for rape and torture and death! When was the last time an ISraeli soldier went into GAza and gangraped children before beheading them and dragging their bodies through the streets of Tel Aviv for all citizens to beat and spit on and cheer???? Please i would like to know!
They openly adhere to and proclaim the fact that they exist solely to kill all Jews.... they are Nazis!

Hamas then and uses civilians as human shields so as to garner world sympathy for dead palestinian civilians! (At least the Nazis didnt use their own children as human shields)!!!!!! This is what you are defending!!!!! Shame on you!!!!

All innocent blood spilled in Gaza is on the hands of Hamas and those that refuse to condemn them!!!!

Killing 1000 people is bad. If the answer is to kill 1-2 Million that are trapped in with no where to go, it don't take long until everyone is dead by this standard. Time will tell what happens. I hope I am wrong.

You're hope is fulfilled! You are wrong! This is how Nazis are defeated! This is how evil is blotted out from the world! Look at history, it happened to end WW2! If you are surrounded by Nazis, and you want peace... prepare for war!

They wont stop with Jews..... remember that! The barbarians are at the gates!!!! Israel is just the tip of the spear!

Im not going to dignify this kind of nonsensical talk with response from this point on!
edit on 2023-10-15T10:29:39-05:00202310bam3110am3931 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 2023-10-15T10:30:03-05:00202310bam3110am0331 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

Graham to Iran: ‘If you escalate the war, we’re coming for you’

“If Hezbollah, which is a proxy of Iran, launches a massive attack on Israel, I would consider that a threat to the State of Israel, existential in nature,” Graham said Sunday during an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.

“I will introduce a resolution in the United States Senate to allow military action by the United States in conjunction with Israel to knock Iran out of the oil business,” he said. “Iran, if you escalate this war, we’re coming for you.”

So Iran's war hawks are claiming if Israel commences the ground assault that the battle will be expanded. Probably meaning Hezbollah will get involved. And the US's war hawks are saying if that happens then the US will attack Iran.

This is not looking good. I thought that this would remain in Gaza but the hawks on all sides are escalating this further!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

So it looks like they are after China, which needs Iranian oil to keep the economy going. They will do them anyway simply because if BRICS gets going the dollar will be stuffed.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Plausible, but if so, it will make things awful for everyone. We'll see, though. I still feel that no side wants to escalate this any further than it already is.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

When was the last time an ISraeli soldier went into GAza and gangraped children before beheading them and dragging their bodies through the streets of Tel Aviv for all citizens to beat and spit on and cheer???? Please i would like to know!

I don't know the last time someone gotten beaten, raped and killed as Israel invade another Palestine property. It is a common practice in many wars. Here are some Israel soldiers talking about how this program worked in 1948. I don't see much has changed since as this program still continues.

Body Language – The war crimes of 1948

Do you really think killing the 1-2 Million people in Giza is going to build more support for Israel among it neighboring nations? They are going to be more fearful and hold more hate for what Israel stands for. With the religious divides around this conflict, I don't want to be dragged into your holy war insanity.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent
a reply to: anonentity

Plausible, but if so, it will make things awful for everyone. We'll see, though. I still feel that no side wants to escalate this any further than it already is.

Plausible, I agree - which makes this scenario worth considering.

The narrative then is Hamas attacked Israel, Israel fights back and draws in Iran and others, and we get involved to ensure the dollar doesn’t get discarded or weakened and harm China in the process.

All at a time where we have a somewhat questionable economic situation globally, and a ton of civil unrest or lack of unity.

Part of me says this is a battle we want but the timing of it is poor. That could be why it’s happening now though - if it’s inevitable, provoke it when it’s most advantageous.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   
common sense simply isn't on the table..

worth remembering the Bush/Blair went to war with Iraq to fight an end times biblical war, as is Iran..

what we are seeing are powers dominated by those wanting to fight their religious wars and deliver one religion a s the de facto winner to rule the last 1,00 years.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
My biggest fear at this point is Biden doing something stupid.

Remember, when he wanted to prove he was tough in Afghanistan, he bombed 10 civilians--including 7 children.

One # up after another in Afghanistan and then he overreacted and killed a bunch of innocent people.

We're starting down the same path here:
--Muddy, incoherent response from the administration in the first few days of the war, including several deleted tweets from administration officials because they had conflicting messages.
--We were the slowest nation to start evacuating our citizens. 3rd world countries responded faster.
--Continued reluctance to implicate Iran
--"red lines" for any other actors in the region to get involved, then Hezbollah got involved and Biden has done nothing, which essentially gives other actors a green light

He continues to get everything wrong. At some point he'll overreact like Afghanistan to try to prove he's a leader.

I hope his flailing overreaction doesn't start a world war.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

none of the leaders in the west are competent all are appeasers all want to be saviours..

internal conflicts, incompetence and cowardice someone is going to f*ck it all up..

its 39 all over again..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join