It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Cyberpunk 2077 just took another step closer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
source

Yeah, I know its the Express, but this story not being about any brown people I figured we are safe enough...

Anyway, a Swedish lady has an actual bionic hand, it has nerve connections and merges with her skeleton too!

Every couple of months something comes along to make me go wow!

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

got no problem with anything that can help disabled/ handicapped people live better and easier lives.
it the freaks that cut sh@@ off or just add / implant it for the fact the think it's cool that chaps my ass.

edit on 12-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

ETA: now if only they would make so it didn't cost the disabled/ handicapped insurance or them their good arm or leg.
the greedy bastards ain't gonna do that.
edit on 12-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The future of humans are part robot part human and in the far future perhaps we can fully integrate with virtual worlds and live forever.

Sidenote´I wonder if the bugs of the pc game Cyberpunk have been fixed and game optimized so it is playable by now.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Most have yeah there are still a couple of little ones nothing game breaking though

edit on 24pThu, 12 Oct 2023 10:49:24 -050020232023-10-12T10:49:24-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

got no problem with anything that can help disabled/ handicapped people live better and easier lives.
it the freaks that cut sh@@ off or just add / implant it for the fact the think it's cool that chaps my ass.

ETA: now if only they would make so it didn't cost the disabled/ handicapped insurance or them their good arm or leg.

I dunno if I could have a bionic arm that could punch through a tank I would go for it

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I dunno if I could have a bionic arm that could punch through a tank I would go for it

Punch through a tank but never again be able to touch your loved ones or…um…take the DOG for a walk…ahem…

No thank you!

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I would be hoping for all of that

join