It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing migrant army in UK UN weapon cache

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A few months ago I listened to a podcast, where the presenter was interviewing a UK serviceman, he said that the migrants were being trained in places like Turkey by the Black Watch, then imported into the UK to be used in the event of civil unrest. I thought at the time this had to be BS.But there seems to have been a lot of sub-space chatter going on since then, and a pattern seems to be developing. Blackrock and all its associates seem to be involved, along with reported conversations by the young service-age men, in coffee shops etc. The pattern seems to suggest that the UK Government is getting a force ready to quell extensive civil unrest when 'A something goes down" They won't be using British troops to do it.
Funky Prepper makes some very valid points at the end of the vid, which are very obvious and point to something... very bad and worrying building for the UK. I feel his timing might be out as things seem to be speeding up.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well if true I hope the kitchen butcher knife can stand up to the AK's when the door is kicked in..

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Thank God for 2A.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
funky prepper sells fear. ignore him.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There was a video of a taxi/cab driver from America in the last week saying he had a passenger in his cab telling him the same ! .

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
And does anyone think the regular British Army would sit idly by and watch a so called Migrant Army take repressive measures against the British people inside the UK?

Not going to happen.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Disturbing migrant army in UK UN weapon cache

The key term ? UN.
Who assigned each country a set number for accepting a certain number of "immigrants" ?
This has been part of their plan all along.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
And does anyone think the regular British Army would sit idly by and watch a so called Migrant Army take repressive measures against the British people inside the UK?

Not going to happen.

The governments would go along with it.
As they have so far.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Possibly.

I'm not that naive that I'd discount the possibility.

But I honestly believe that elements within the regular British Army would not let such a thing transpire.
Let's hope we never find out.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I have been hearing rumours of BLM being at meetings in Russia and maybe getting armed ? .

Dates are not just things on trees.
you need to get up early down on the farm www.abovetopsecret.com...

A supra sing amount of service men seem to be overseas atm
And with only 8 hours of bullets left in the nation's armouries things could get interesting especially if there are containers at docks

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

If BLM show their ugly face round here there'll only be one outcome.
I suspect it'd be the same in most places around the UK.

Like I said previously, let's hope it never happens.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Lets hope , but I have worked in a few places in the UK where it is spot the white dude and up in jock land it is getting as bad , one van full of men and arms and a city of a million would be at risk from what I remember reading, lucky some of us never gave up our weapons

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
funky prepper sells fear. ignore him.

Funky Prepper sells more than fear, he has an actual store. I'd link to it, but I don't wanna bring him traffic.

Everyone should believe anything they want to, but I would caution against believing people whose goal is to sell you product and make money off you.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

You're right.

But the irony is thick......

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

I agree one has to be cautious and question all motives. The question is are his reports a fabrication for gain or an honest report of what is occurring? Since he has never asked anyone to swallow anything without links I would tend to concur that something is brewing. Which will require non-national troops to keep order. What that is is pure conjecture. But whatever it is has been planned at a high level. The high level knows that the situation will require non-national troops, who will be more ruthless than local ones. This is always the case with suppressing uprisings Moscow always used troops from far away provinces to do the dirty work. It is either for martial law in the event of war, or financial collapse to keep order either way it has "Reset written all over it" and those causing it must not be that confident that it will go according to plan hence the troops for forcing it.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I have been hearing rumours of BLM being at meetings in Russia and maybe getting armed ? .

Dear God. I hope that was just a rumor. I just read a post on X (twitter) that said "BLM posts in support of hamas, and calls for the hamas-style decolonization of America". Hoping that is a completely made up posting.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Dear God. I hope that was just a rumor. I just read a post on X (twitter) that said "BLM posts in support of hamas, and calls for the hamas-style decolonization of America". Hoping that is a completely made up posting.

Link to the tweet?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Maybe the info in the OP is true, maybe not.

I like to think of “where could we go from here” and then assign probabilities to different outcomes.

Some things could be possible, but, not probable.

Given the current situation in Israel, and how this has ignited something in the Muslim world, I’d say the probability is high to quite high someone will do something terroristic.

Where?

We’ve had a huge immigration flow into the US recently. So many people here whom we can’t account for. So is it possible that perhaps 2k to 10k terrorists have gotten in?

I think so.

That’s terrifying.

I play it forward like this - let’s say we had 10k “terrorists” that made it through our open border. That sounds like a LOT, but it’s a very small percentage of those who have crossed the border illegally in the last few years.

If you the spread those 10k people out into groups of 1k and armed them all with small arms and a few grenades, sent them to 10 major US cities, and they opened fire I wouldn’t be shocked if they got to a 10/1 or better kill/death spread. I could see 20/1 in some scenarios.

That would mean an attack, from within, at a scale that I believe they could pull off, that would set off absolute chaos in this country. Full melt-down.

Now, if I leave my K/spread guesstimates in place, and instead we only had 500 “terrorists” make it in illegally, they could kill thousands of people before we got to them. Maybe 10k. To me, that kind of situation is entirely fathomable. No bombs, no hostages, just martyrs with small arms and a willingness to die.

Like NYC said - “lone wolf” attacks may happen. I’m just kind of curious if that’s both a warning and a cover that they need to get in front of the bad things that will happen by making it sound like the problem isn’t pervasive or large, and thus not attributable to the migrants or border.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
A few months ago I listened to a podcast, where the presenter was interviewing a UK serviceman, he said that the migrants were being trained in places like Turkey by the Black Watch, then imported into the UK to be used in the event of civil unrest. I thought at the time this had to be BS.But there seems to have been a lot of sub-space chatter going on since then, and a pattern seems to be developing. Blackrock and all its associates seem to be involved, along with reported conversations by the young service-age men, in coffee shops etc. The pattern seems to suggest that the UK Government is getting a force ready to quell extensive civil unrest when 'A something goes down" They won't be using British troops to do it.
Funky Prepper makes some very valid points at the end of the vid, which are very obvious and point to something... very bad and worrying building for the UK. I feel his timing might be out as things seem to be speeding up.

Believe what you want to believe but unless they've been able to smuggle in some guns and I mean a lot of freaking guns and it's all bull# okay.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Well first I'm going to eliminate the homeless people yeah that's the first priority to eliminate those homeless people and then go into the suburbs and then destroy them the many mom-and-pop type shops by like you said grenading them and this would be done at night.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join