It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham’s Great Reset Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Lindsey Graham Says "Only Way" To Keep Hamas-Israel From Escalating Is To Attack Iran's Oil

www.zerohedge.com...

Oh boy.

“Well, for every Israeli or American hostage executed by Hamas, we should take down an Iranian oil refinery. The only way you’re going to keep this war from escalating is to hold Iran accountable,” Graham said on Fox News.

You don’t say, tell me more?

Graham also later said that the U.S. could "reset the world" by saying to Iran "if you escalate any more attacks coming from Iran, we're coming after you," according to Newsweek. 

Yeah, Iran seems to be a problem but did I catch a “resetting of the world” as part of this opportunity set?

Where have I heard that before?

I’m not a graham fan. But, he’s not off base here. Crippling Iran would accomplish a lot:
- Push green agenda
- Reduce Islamic extremism
- Reduce or eradicate multiple terrorist groups
- Enhance security of the straight
- Allow US-friendly partners to proliferate in the Middle East. Brining long-term stability to energy markets.
- Old fashioned retribution on behalf of our lost US citizens and Israeli alys.

More?

That’s a bunch.

The cost of Grahams reset in the short term would be immense, in many ways.

But, it would certainly change the balance of power and how things go in the Middle East - may even bring an end to a lot of the terrorism.

What do you think?

Do you think we would need a domestic event perpetrated by an Iranian national to unleash Graham’s rest?

Do we need to manufacture a reason to use Trump’s bomb on them?

for any reason, they come back to our country, we will go wherever they are and use power the likes of which the United States has never used before,” Trump said. “And I'm not even talking about nuclear power. They will have never seen anything like what will happen to them.”
This is at least the second time in as many months that the president has asserted the U.S. military does not need to use nuclear weapons to wreak destruction on a scale not seen since God whacked Sodom and Gomorrah.

taskandpurpose.com...

In any event, talk like this from Graham is nothing if not incendiary. Maybe even a bit irresponsible. Fanning the flames this early to the onset of the attacks on Israel could create material issues for us and make this whole thing much worse, much more quickly.

But, the more i dig into this, the more I can buy that Iran is the target the US is ultimately looking for and probably has been - Israel’s issue just cracked the door open a little wider.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

But Biden likes to talk to Iran. Negotiate with them. Have diplomatic relations with them. Has their spies in his cabinet.

I don't see Biden allowing it even though he talkes tough about supporting Israel.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2

But Biden likes to talk to Iran. Negotiate with them. Have diplomatic relations with them. Has their spies in his cabinet.

I don't see Biden allowing it even though he talkes tough about supporting Israel.

"Good Cop (Biden) / Bad Cop (Israel)" vs. "Perp (Iran)"

Israel gets an "End to Hamas/Hezbollah", plus status as undisputed "Big Dog" of the region.

The US gets to "stick it to Russia (and Chine), access to Iranian oil, and proxy control of the area.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Did you forget 20 years in Afghanistan US military and where do we get well we get to see a few more great sites at Arlington.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Taking on Iran sounds like a good way to kick off operation chaos and reset America. With the recent boarder policy how many Muslim extremist do you think are currently in the USA? When given the order, they don't have to kill a lot of people, just take down enough infrastructure to start a chain reaction of Americans killing themselves as the supply chain dries up.

If Lindsey thinks the only way to fix a difficult challenge is to blow it up, be prepared to reap what you sow.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   
They've wanted to do this since George Bush Sr was in office, at least, and they'll do it, and yes, it WILL go horribly wrong.
Graham is telegraphing the punch.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   

There's no good way to control Islamic Extremists in the middle east. Ending one group only leads to the creation of another in which Islamic countries will be more than happy to support privately, like they do now. They are all guilty of supporting their own Sunni or Shia faction of extremists to keep each other in check so that one faction doesn't take over the RELIGION and the region as a whole.

The problem is, even though Sunni and Shia Muslims will always war against each other, they have been known to team up together for a mutual cause like they did in Syria when the Shia wanted Syria's president ousted. It didn't work due to outside interference, but the next question is, which outside countries are willing to protect Israel from all of them at the possible cost of waking the Muslim sleeping terrorist groups in their own country?

There are no good answers or strategies against warring Muslims who are all too happy to die for their religion. As war ramps up, we are just going to see more "mostly peaceful and moderate Muslims" turn into extremists before it's all said and done.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
LG is a world class turd and a neocon of the highest order.
The day he stops stealing others oxygen will be a good day for humanity.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Nevermind.

edit on 10/11/2023 by EternalShadow because: my bad...

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Lindsey Graham makes me want to throw up.

If it was up to me he'd be in a uniform and on the front line in Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The only way to get peace in the Middle East is to pave it over with atomic glass. The US should step back and let them kill each other. Eventually peace will come about. We do not need to be stirring the pot.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

edit on 11-10-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
nvm

edit on 10-11-2023 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It's only Hot Air blasting from the mouth of a closet transgender.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
“Well, for every Israeli or American hostage executed by Hamas, we should take down an Iranian oil refinery. The only way you’re going to keep this war from escalating is to hold Iran accountable,” Graham said on Fox News."

The only way to keep things from escalating is to .. escalate things.

Brilliant, Lyndsey. Methinks you should go back to bed with your boyfriend(s) and leave things to the sane people.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The only way to get peace in the Middle East is to pave it over with atomic glass. The US should step back and let them kill each other. Eventually peace will come about. We do not need to be stirring the pot.

Remember the Abraham Accords? Trump was actually making progress there, in spite of everything.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Taking on Iran sounds like a good way to kick off operation chaos and reset America. With the recent boarder policy how many Muslim extremist do you think are currently in the USA? When given the order, they don't have to kill a lot of people, just take down enough infrastructure to start a chain reaction of Americans killing themselves as the supply chain dries up.

If Lindsey thinks the only way to fix a difficult challenge is to blow it up, be prepared to reap what you sow.

The Chinese are already here too. They cross the border as immigrants. They link up with their weapons at sea ports in shipping containers. Bet those k club missiles are everywhere.
edit on CWed, 11 Oct 2023 11:09:46 -0500am2023-10-11T11:09:46-05:00kamWednesdayam2023-10-11T11:09:46-05:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join