It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proxy War Front is About to Extend

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
if true the 3 days thing has an edge of concern given the whole 3 days thing in the bible prophecies

Israeli Home Front Command tells citizens to prepare for a 3-day stay in shelters.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Phantom423
Iran has the bomb. That's why they're taking this risk. It will be blackmail or both countries turned into parking lots.

And just who can we thank for that?

Obama sent 400M plus another 1.3B to Iran.

Biden sent 6B to Iran.

And no congressional vote, which is unlawful.

So someone please tell me who to thank.

Iran acquiring a nuclear weapon was a certainty. There was no way to stop it. All the blabber coming out of Washington and the EU is just to appease the public who like to keep their heads in the sand as long as possible.

First it will be the execution of hostages. When that's over, regardless who wins that game, the nuclear weapon will be hauled out in an effort to blackmail Israel and the U.S. By that time, Gaza will have been destroyed and Hamas on the run, but not for long. Iran will take the lead in blackmail negotiations. It's possible you won't see much of this in the news. But it is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Iran has the bomb. That's why they're taking this risk. It will be blackmail or both countries turned into parking lots.

And just who can we thank for that?

Obama sent 400M plus another 1.3B to Iran.

Biden sent 6B to Iran.

And no congressional vote, which is unlawful.

So someone please tell me who to thank.

Iran acquiring a nuclear weapon was a certainty. There was no way to stop it. All the blabber coming out of Washington and the EU is just to appease the public who like to keep their heads in the sand as long as possible.

First it will be the execution of hostages. When that's over, regardless who wins that game, the nuclear weapon will be hauled out in an effort to blackmail Israel and the U.S. By that time, Gaza will have been destroyed and Hamas on the run, but not for long. Iran will take the lead in blackmail negotiations. It's possible you won't see much of this in the news. But it is going to happen.

Wouldn’t it be bizarre if Iran is still just an ass-hair away from final nuclear capability, and Israeli intel knows it, so they needed a Pearl Harbor / 9-11 to justify a big attack on that and everything else in Iran.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Proxy war --> all out war?

Total War. It's what people crave. That's apathy talking though.

I see it growing as a proxy war at first. Like Ukraine. It is just waiting on Iran to have the WMD's (direct military involvement) necessary to justify Israel leveling Tehren with a whole lot of allies. Maybe they'll stop short of that and just obliterate Hamas in Palastine, like we did instead of going after The Saudis for 9/11.

I'm sad. Freaking Iran and Hamas.

Hamas doesn't have that weaponry. Someone (Iran) gave them probably western supplied weapons to attack Israel. It's like a Military Industrial Complex proxy war Irony. Like with the Taliban.

I see a growing proxy war that draws people in with affiliation. This is the thing that sets any possible Axis and Allies.

Look at BRICS. NATO countries mostly don't recognize Palastine, yet THEY ARE APPLICANTS TO JOINS BRICS.

It's beyond Israel and Iran via Hamas. This just makes it easier for factions to form. And derail any hope of peace. And it might, under worst case scenerarios, escalate to all out war.

I don't see it going that apocalyptic though.
edit on 9-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Our intelligence is that Iran is still months at minimum up to 2 years from getting the bomb.

That said, our intelligence gets stuff wrong all the time. They were pretty much caught off guard when North Korea tested their first nuke in 2006.

I don't think it's much of a risk to Iran because Israel's ability to attack them is limited and Iran has correctly judged that Biden doesn't have the spine for it.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

You may be onto something, I sincerely hope that
it doesn't come to nuclear options.

I'm reminded again of that hole in the desert in Syria.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Can’t see a proxy war beyond what we already have in Israel. Iran are using proxies anyway. There is no easy way for Iran and Israel to engage on the ground. The real concern is that Israel goes too far in Gaza. THAT could cause a wider issue.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1986
Can’t see a proxy war beyond what we already have in Israel. Iran are using proxies anyway. There is no easy way for Iran and Israel to engage on the ground. The real concern is that Israel goes too far in Gaza. THAT could cause a wider issue.

I'm kinda torn on that.

Israel is gonna be falsely demonized in the international press, human rights orgs, and at the UN no matter how careful they are in Gaza. So in that regard, maybe they're better off just taking the gloves off and taking care of business. I'm not saying deliberately bomb civilians, but they're gonna get accused of deliberately bombing civilians no matter what, so maybe they should loosen the rules of engagement more to try to get more terrorists.

If they decide to do that, it was made possible by the media and fake human rights organizations that falsely accuse them of doing that every time anyway.
edit on 9 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Proxy war --> all out war?

There is definitely a proxy war going on currently as far as Ukraine goes. It may not have started that way but Russia probably thought an invasion and annexation would have been relatively easy. Now that it's dragged on, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that Russia persuaded Iran to start a skirmish with Israel knowing the USA would get involved and drain our resources even quicker.

On one hand, I'm thinking this will blow over just like every other incursion from Gaza in the past 20 years. Gaza lobs a bunch of missiles, Israel intercepts them and launches their own in retaliation. Unfortunately, the difference this time is that Israel is embarrassed they were caught off guard and some of their citizens were kidnapped and murdered. This is what you get from complacency. It should be a lesson for us.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Look who has already started in chipping away
at Israel's defense.
MSNBC

English Translated ME News Outlet

Brennan basically blames Israel for this, while his
Biden Administration did nothing to help for
3 1/2 years. I'm looking in that direction for
the intel failure.

edit on 9-10-2023 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It's going to be a long argument.

It was a failure vs it was masked as a failure.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

One for the books, add it to the DNC hack, Muh Russia,
Pee Tapes and ad nauseum.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

And if anyone is curious as to how the DS viewed
the normalized relations between Israel, and Saudi Arabia,
this is a very good insight.

www.foreignaffairs.com...

I see a lot of people saying let Israel and Palestine
deal with it. Reading that, it is very obvious that
there are other hands at work in the darkness.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hamas didn't just suddenly happen upon nor save up 5000 rockets.

The arms used had AK's, for sure, but also M4's, Glocks and what I'm sure was a Sig M17.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There’s a version of America that would have already landed in the Gaza Strip and secured it, letting Israel push East.

There’s no room for fence sitters in this one.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Hmm. I hadn't been paying attention to
the arsenal, other than noticing the
comments that there are weapons from
Afghanistan in the mix.

Interesting....

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It's been all but confirmed, possibly already as of this post, that equipment left behind in Afghanistan made its way to Hamas.

Still out there is the possibility that also are arms from Ukraine, from the US.

Point being, there are lots of dirty hands here, as you eluded to.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Mahogany

Iran is already helping Russia in Ukraine, giving them military aid, selling them attack drones etc, North Korea is providing the Russians with ammo and artillery shells.

The lines are already drawn, we know who stands on each side

We also know how Iran is spending the 6 billion Biden so graciously freed up for them. I hear they pinky swore not to use it for anything pertaining to weapons; I think they fibbed.

None of the 6 Billion has left Qatar yet.

If I have 100 dollars set aside for food and you promise me 100 dollars for food then I'm going to take that original hundred dollars and buy terror.

Get it?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Point being, there are lots of dirty hands here, as you eluded to.

I think they take that "confirmation" stuff to the grave.

Speaking of dirty hands...I just couldn't help but
take a look back in time. All in the family?

abcnews.go.com...

That is like reading fiction, would be if only we were
not going to relive it.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Seriously, it is just a ledger entry at this point.

Where the actual funds are, probably scattered into
hundreds of bank accounts already.

I doubt there will be an audit. And unlike Mrs Zelensky,
they won't make the mistake of going shopping on 5th.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join