It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Didn’t Force Anyone To Do Anything"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hilarious antics in America - apparently 'nobody forced anybody to do anything'.

I must have been living in a different timeline because I remember something quite different.

Video:

twitter.com...

Article:

www.technocracy.news...

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

It's called gaslighting. Typical narcissistic tactic used to confuse and demoralize their victims.
Our goverment is abusing us basically.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Ever body is a saint now. They just did what they were told.

It's useless to ask such people for excuses about their behavior. Not once I have seen anyone that was pro forcing people to vaccinate come clean and acknowledge how wrong that was.

Anybody having the spine to actually do that, would even get my personal absolution. Yet we still have people fighting hard to keep the common myths alive. Even the manufacturers came clean it never was as efficient as they claimed and that it never protected anybody else. It didn't even protect the vaccinated.

I go out and even think, it's logic that many vaccinated were asymptomatic and even helping to spread, because they were allowed their freedom to move. "Carrying" the message that if you obey you are free.

How paradoxical.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What about the CDC vax cards and the threats of Federal prosecution of anyone trying to alter or forge them?

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is the path we walk now because technically they did not force anyone to take it, we had options, you may lose your job, your insurance and your way of life, but you weren't forced, just very coerced.

They did not force you, but they can make your life a living hell if you do not comply.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
This is the path we walk now because technically they did not force anyone to take it, we had options, you may lose your job, your insurance and your way of life, but you weren't forced, just very coerced.

They did not force you, but they can make your life a living hell if you do not comply.
Thats' being forced IMO, lose everything or comply. May as well shoot me at that point. It's a NK tactic, these people have to walk a fine line between life or death.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

It's called gaslighting.

Thanks mate but do prefer to use old school English and just call it 'lying'.

Have found a good rule of thumb is to stay well away from 'new' words or phrases that have been 'seeded' into the public consciousness over the last few years.

Also doesn't help that they keep changing the actual 'definition' of things lol.

Anyway regarding the short video in the first post do have to applaud the guy asking the questions - bravo.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

One would think either the IRS or your HOA was running the vaccine program. That entire debacle was reason #1 I retired as soon as the lockdowns were announced. Nothing good could have come of it and I was right.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

How paradoxical.

Yes well said mate.

I suppose it's fair to say the corporate media are also complicit.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

They are complicit. Even firing journalist that were once in high regard, for refusing to partake or publishing different opinion. Complicit for fanning the flames of fear, division and inhuman treatment.

The people that cheered for this have no idea how it feels to stand in front of a shop and refused the entry. Asking like a beggar with a child in winter outside, if they go in for you and bring you some things in need. Post service for packages was dropped too for a while so what you do, can't order online. I tried that, many either didn't ship because of the hard lockdowns no one was there to ship anything. Only basic essentials. Warm clothes and shoes were not counted as that and children grow out of shoes very fast. It was hell and let's not speak about the harm done to the kids...

Spared from services like kindergarten. Shunned away and accused about endangering others. Forced to take swabs up their noses, done by underqualified people.

It was all lies and active disinformation.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I know at least 1 person who was told take it or don't receive life saving surgery I literally can't think of a better example of being forced

Want to call it coercion fine that's still defined as forced and illegal

I told plenty of the make everyone take it crowd at no time in history was any group on the right side that made anyone do anything medical against there will every single time history paints them as monsters

The ones who pushed this will join the ranks of Hitler Stalin and mao as far as history is concerned

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Time to string these liars up.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

It was all lies and active disinformation.

If it wasn't then it certainly is now.

Don't know how anyone can defend the BS on display in that video.

Psy-Op strategy number 9 certainly seems relevant.

Perception management includes all actions used to influence the attitudes and objective reasoning of foreign audiences and consists of Public Diplomacy, Psychological Operations (PSYOPS), Public Information, Deception and Covert Action.

There are nine strategies for perception management. These include:

1. Preparation — Having clear goals and knowing the ideal position you want people to hold.

2. Credibility — Make sure all of your information is consistent, often using prejudices or expectations to increase credibility.

3. Multichannel support — Have multiple arguments and fabricated facts to reinforce your information.

4. Centralized control — Employing entities such as propaganda ministries or bureaus.

5. Security — The nature of the deception campaign is known by few.

6. Flexibility — The deception campaign adapts and changes over time as needs change.

7. Coordination — The organization or propaganda ministry is organized in a hierarchical pattern in order to maintain consistent and synchronized distribution of information.

8. Concealment — Contradicting information is destroyed.

9. Untruthful statements — Fabricate the truth.

Psy-Ops Research.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I love this thread! I am hoping that people actually wake up. But most people do not care. As long as they have a full belly and a little spending money they will take the lies and the BS.
Peace a reply to: karl 12

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The biggest LOLZ I got was Canada and countries that allow euthanasia requiring a person to be fully vaxxed before they could kill themselves.

I just worry that they're going to do a repeat in the near future. It would take an even heavier hand of control to force people to comply next time, but TPTB are probably up to the task.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

It's called gaslighting. Typical narcissistic tactic used to confuse and demoralize their victims.
Our goverment is abusing us basically.

Some are experiencing Stockholm syndrome, the others are seeing past the abuse and therefore get more thorough psychological abuse for their disobedience

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Were people not arrested for gathering? We’re all “non-essential” workers fired? They absolutely forced them to collect unemployment- under threat of starvation.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ya they didn't try and Force or Mandate any such thing .....BS

Nothing to see here bla bla bla

Unvaccinated Transplant Patients Denied Treatment in Canada, Resulting in Death - LINK

Teen denied kidney transplant because she's not vaccinated for COVID, say parents - LINK LINK

Australian health authorities deny mother heart transplant because she’s unvaccinated - LINK

Dying unvaccinated woman wants to take her case to the Supreme Court - LINK

Alberta appeal court refuses organ transplant for dying, unvaccinated woman - LINK

CDC Meeting THIS WEEK to Vote on MANDATORY COVID-19 VAX for School Children - LIN K1 - LINK2

edit on 7-10-2023 by TarantulaBite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The biggest LOLZ I got was Canada and countries that allow euthanasia requiring a person to be fully vaxxed before they could kill themselves.

I just worry that they're going to do a repeat in the near future. It would take an even heavier hand of control to force people to comply next time, but TPTB are probably up to the task.

I don’t think so.

The beta test was successful. I don’t see much changing. Next time around I think they will comply quicker. All they have to do is up the mortality rate, and they will be shoving people as they fight to line up.

If people feared the life they are creating, as much as they feared death, we might stand a chance.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I only have a two-word response to this, but I'd probably be banned for posting it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join