It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noahs Ark and the Biblical World Wide Flood Never Happened

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: cooperton

Yep. Should have been impossibly massive?

No sense of humour, I see.

That was actually supposed to be read in a joking tone. Obviously the drawing wasn't supposed to be to scale, they were trying to be absurdist on purpose.

No sense of humor, I see.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Some of the scientific, archaeological, genetic, anthropological, geological information that shows the 50,000 year history of aboriginal people and the 10s of thousands of years they have spent in Australia. I'm sure there is more, but that's all I wanted to bother doing.

Cooperton refuses to look at it. But there it is. Nothing 'secret' about it. Nothing 'made up' about it. Outrageous desperate claims.

More proof Noahs flood didn't happen in 2400bc.

When did aboriginal people first arrive in Australia
Abstract - Stanford University
Genetic Analysis Aboriginal Long History Australia
Oldest Civilizations in the World
Britannica - Aboriginals
DNA Confirms Aboriginal Culture One of Earths Oldest

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sometimes a pi@s take........is just a pi@s take.

The fact that you went there through cooperton.........

Anyhoo back on topic i suppose.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Some of the scientific, archaeological, genetic, anthropological, geological information that shows the 50,000 year history of aboriginal people and the 10s of thousands of years they have spent in Australia. I'm sure there is more, but that's all I wanted to bother doing.

Cooperton refuses to look at it. But there it is. Nothing 'secret' about it. Nothing 'made up' about it. Outrageous desperate claims.

More proof Noahs flood didn't happen in 2400bc.

When did aboriginal people first arrive in Australia
Abstract - Stanford University
Genetic Analysis Aboriginal Long History Australia
Oldest Civilizations in the World
Britannica - Aboriginals
DNA Confirms Aboriginal Culture One of Earths Oldest

I see you now finally added some peer-reviewed research to your list. Youre getting on the right track, thank you.

Now Explain to me the evidence of the research from those links that supports your claim, I'm not going to do your work for you. We can discuss from there.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Sometimes a pi@s take........is just a pi@s take.

The fact that you went there through cooperton.........

Anyhoo back on topic i suppose.

It's 2024, all biological objectivity has been dismissed:

🫃

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Mountains that are not on the edge of plates also have marine fossils.

They don't have to be on the edge of plates.

They exist in regions beyond glacial maxima

Boulders moved by glacial melt. No evidence of massive flood two miles high.

Sorry I know real data and evidence can be overwhelming for you

No. That's you.

Funny how you so zealously support a pop-sci blog article with no empirical evidence but then deny peer-reviewed research on another topic. It's as though you're totally biased

I'm not posting 'pop-sci blog articles'. I'm posting facts. As for biased ... go look in the mirror. You are the one making up fake ark gardens and Pangea existing in 2400bc.

Yeah just like all your Australian aborigenes evidence?

Already gave it. You refuse to look at it. That's on you.

if these continental plates were at one point under the water before tectonic movement put them upwards, why would there be no evidence of water erosion?

From tens of millions of years ago? Naaah. Weather erosion? Yes.
Ocean erosion from tens of millions of years ago? Pfft

Never answered adequately. And no ... an imaginary garden on top of the ark would't do it. It wouldn't be big enough and it would have washed away with the pounding rain of 40 days and 40 nights.

what about the insect eaters? How did Noah get a years supply of insects for each of them and where did he keep the insects and what did he feed them to keep them alive and fresh.

Some - not all - Animals that eat Insects

Anteater
Armadillo
Star-nosed mole
Gecko
Moorish gecko
Little owl
Indiana Bat
Common toad
Praying mantis
Ladybug
Moonrat
Web-footed tenrect
Gray flycatcher
Dragonfly
Sugar glider

Insects enough for a whole year ... fresh healthy insects ... for each animal. How did Noah catch them? Where did he keep them? How did he keep them alive? What did he feed the insects since there were no other insects for them to eat and no plants for them to eat either.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I see you now finally added some peer-reviewed research to your list. Youre getting on the right track, thank you.

I did that pages ago. You refused to look at it. It should have taken you 20 minutes to read it but instead you just immediately posted tripe.

Now Explain to me the evidence ...

No. It is already explained by the experts. There is no need to rehash what the experts said. The aborigines have a 50,000 year history with 10s of thousands of years on Australia.

There was no noahs flood wipe out in 2400bc.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I just fail to comprehend how a joke meme about 2 male Lions getting onto Noahs Ark, with the implication of them being unable to breed, or possibly even gay, equates to some kind of "modern-day pro-trans propaganda".

Fair play to you through cooperton if that's how you choose to see it.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

No. It is already explained by the experts. There is no need to rehash what the experts said. The aborigines have a 50,000 year history with 10s of thousands of years on Australia.

"lord science has spoken, no objections permitted, no requests for evidence permitted either" [/sarc]

Boulders moved by glacial melt. No evidence of massive flood two miles high.

How did glacial melt reach the equator?

edit on 14-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I just fail to comprehend how a joke meme about 2 male Lions getting onto Noahs Ark, with the implication of them being unable to breed, or possibly even gay, equates to some kind of "modern-day pro-trans propaganda".

Fair play to you through cooperton if that's how you choose to see it.

I feel bad for the artist, they were trying their hardest but clearly missed a major detail. All that work merely to be turned into a meme

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I would have thought glacial meltwater does not naturally reach the equator.

Glaciers are typically located in polar or mountainous regions far from the equator.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

"lord science has spoken, no objections permitted, no requests for evidence permitted either" [/sarc]

THEY know what they are doing. THEY have the evidence and the education. You do not. I'm going to listen to them. Not you.

How did glacial melt reach the equator?

Glacial melts and regional flooding moved all boulders in question.

Never answered adequately. And no ... an imaginary garden on top of the ark would't do it. It wouldn't be big enough and it would have washed away with the pounding rain of 40 days and 40 nights.

what about the insect eaters? How did Noah get a years supply of insects for each of them and where did he keep the insects and what did he feed them to keep them alive and fresh.

Some - not all - Animals that eat Insects

Anteater
Armadillo
Star-nosed mole
Gecko
Moorish gecko
Little owl
Indiana Bat
Common toad
Praying mantis
Ladybug
Moonrat
Web-footed tenrect
Gray flycatcher
Dragonfly
Sugar glider

Insects enough for a whole year ... fresh healthy insects ... for each animal. How did Noah catch them? Where did he keep them? How did he keep them alive? What did he feed the insects since there were no other insects for them to eat and no plants for them to eat either.
edit on 1/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I would have thought glacial meltwater does not naturally reach the equator.

Glaciers are typically located in polar or mountainous regions far from the equator.

Yeah that's what makes the presence of boulders in the middle of nowhere near the equator an anomaly. I suppose it is from the global flood.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Glacier melts and regional floods moved all boulders in question.
This has already been addressed somewhere on these multiple threads.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Just looks like a picture from a book buddy, i would not worry about it too much, to be honest.

The artist may not have seen female lions i suppose.

Hence thought all Lions have manes, which i suppose would be one possible explanation........or maybe the artist was also simply taking the pi@s.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

Glacier melts and regional floods moved all boulders in question.
This has already been addressed somewhere on these multiple threads.

That would be a good guess, if these boulders didn't exist on top of mountains:

This is big granite rock on old rag mountain in Shenandoah Virginia, beyond the glacial zone, and way too high in elevation to be due to a local flood

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well, that's the Pleistocene epoch as far as i can establish, so from about 2.6 million, to around 11,700 years ago at the end of the last glacial maximum thereabouts.

Where i was kind of going with this FlyersFan is there certainly is no evidence of glaciers anywhere near the equatorial regions on or around the time of Noah's magic boat palaver which as far as I'm aware is alleged to have taken place around 2400BCE.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

No source then?

Here is one:

www.usgs.gov...

Read it.

"The end of their formation occurred about 270 million years ago, when the land that would become North America collided with what would become Africa. This movement of continents was caused by tectonic plate activity, meaning that portions, or plates, of Earth’s rocky crust are constantly moving toward, away from, and past each other. Tectonic plates move in tiny increments, about as fast as your fingernails grow, but over millions of years these tiny movements can have huge impacts! Tectonic plates collide at convergent plate boundaries, where enormous stress and pressure is placed on Earth’s crust and uplift and folding of rocks creates mountain ranges. There has also been extensive erosion of these mountains, starting about 100 million years ago. This erosion has removed much of the rock that makes up the mountains, and the rocks we see today are actually the cores that were at the center of these ancient behemoths."

An uncomfortable truth that exposes your bogus claims?
edit on 14-1-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

No source then?

Here is one:

www.usgs.gov...

Read it.

Wow such big numbers it must be true!

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link