It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Grays could be taking over earth from their home planet.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Many of you have probably heard that Grays have often been called clones , this is because these claims came from military Colonel Philip Corso who gave his testimony on the Rosswell crash before he died. According to Philip Corso he had access to the Roswell autopsy report and in the report the conclusion was made that the bodies recovered from the Rosswell crash were actually clones.

But why would the Greys use clones?. The simple answer could be that space travel is too dangerous. Their home planet could be quite a far distance from ours , perhaps they sent a dozen of scout ships occupied by cybernetic clones to nearby stars to search for life instead of going on a suicide mission themselves.

There have been many stories of alien clones kept tanks at US facilities. There was the case when Richard Nixon took Jacky Gleason to Homestead airforce base to see dead aliens bodies. A security guard who worked at area S-4 called Derek Hennesy claims clones of alien bodies are kept in tanks on level 2 in the facility. Thomas Castello who worked as a private contractor also claims that in Dulce base both alien and human clones are kept in level 5 and level 6 in the facility.

It could be speculated that the Greys might be using these clones as hosts while controlling them from their home world. Most of you are probably familiar with film director James Cameron and his movie “Avatar” where the concept of the ‘link unit’ was introduced , Where humans were able to control the mind and nervous system of aliens called the Na’vi with the help of brain implants. This concept isn’t far from reality , we already have brain implants that can send brain signals to control robotic limbs. It will not be long until we achieve brain to brain control when brain signals sent to another brain implant could control the motor and sensory functions of that body. In fact this is actually one of the goals Neural link wants to explore in the future according to their website.

If it turns out to be true that the Gray clones on earth are just hosts being controlled remotely from another planet far away , What stops them from doing the same to us?.

Most of us have heard the claims that the Greys gave the U.S military advanced technology in exchange for them to abduct and experiment on humans , Hence the increase number of abduction cases over the years.

It could be argued that the reason the Grays are abducting humans is not only to create hybrids but because they want to control our nervous system by using brain implants, perhaps they want to switch from their clone bodies and use humans as their new hosts.

The story of Barbara Eberhardt is one of the most interesting abduction cases. Where she had a strange metallic object implanted near her brain which happened sometime during the 1940s.

It could be that the aliens were still in the early stages of experimenting with mind to mind neural connection on human abductees until they eventually managed to find a successful host to use for their agenda.

The testimony of Frank Stranges where he talks about Valiant Thor is particularly interesting , As the story goes in 1957 an alien who looked exactly like a human called Valiant Thor came down to earth in a Flying Saucer to meet with president Eisenhower and Richard Nixon to discuss the dangers of nuclear technology. Eventually it was claimed that Valiant Thor worked with the Pentagon and the military and became an adviser to U.S leaders.

Perhaps Valiant Thor was just a human abductee that was microchipped and has been used as a host for the aliens. Perhaps the whole Majestic 12 committee including the men in black are just human clones that are being used as vessels by the Greys to control the world.

Could a bunch of Greys be wearing VR headsets right now while playing/controlling these biological clones on earth like some sort of video game characters on their home world?. Again it might be a bit of a stretch , But considering that a civilization thousands of years more technologically advanced than us, this is not impossible.

edit on 27-9-2023 by RedPanda94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The real Grays could be taking over earth from their home planet.

Clones are, by definition, exact replicas.
So the grays are the ones "here".
So, no remote stuff.

Disclaimer : I don't believe in aliens.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Chris ATS is Stop number one for Several Intelligence Agencies to get a feel for what the Average person might know on any given Current Event.

Fringe beliefs ATS may be , it is as relevant as it has ever been. Yes Politics is the foundation of ATS but UFO's and Fringe Science still play a huge role.

When a UFO story hits the MSM where do you think the CIA looks first to get a pulse on the fringe public ? ATS of course.
edit on 27-9-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Chris ATS is Stop number one for Several Intelligence Agencies to get a feel for what the Average person might know on any given Current Event.

Fringe beliefs ATS may be , it is as relevant as it has ever been. Yes Politics is the foundation of ATS but UFO's and Fringe Science still play a huge role.

When a UFO story hits the MSM where do you think the CIA looks first to get a pulse on the fringe public ? ATS of course.

Meh, you’re probably right about some .gov agencies seeing what’s goin on here.

I think “Fringe” is maybe a bit off for the UFO topic here though - it’s fringe in the sense that some people here have studied the phenomenon significantly more than the average person (myself included).

I guess I view “fringe” as a negative. I’d say “engaged” or “knowledgeable” is more like it.

Semantics, sure, but I suppose I still believe word choice matters. 😃

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

I think “Fringe” is maybe a bit off for the UFO topic here though - it’s fringe in the sense that some people here have studied the phenomenon significantly more than the average person (myself included).

I guess I view “fringe” as a negative. I’d say “engaged” or “knowledgeable” is more like it.

Agreed .

But yes we are at a Semantics impasse .

I view Fringe as the part of Physics/Science that is plausible but not widely accepted by the Scientific community.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
We are still stuck here using the metric of speculation and supposition. Nice well crafted thread however. With ironically all of the production value Hollywood could offer with a song by a person who I had to look up but sounds straight from a hulk movie and I'm aware of this because anyone can watch a trailer.

I'm not sure how much the government pays attention to our bickering however. An atser sees something, jumps to a conclusion, and then offers a riposte that says more about themself. Half the time what I see is just atsers bickering with others. It's kinda inconsequential. The government cares who is up to what, the signal to noise is bias which is kinda...up to the individual to sort out. The metrics they use have nothing to do with production value or supposition. What's it matter what any atser "knows?"
edit on 27-9-2023 by firstofAkhet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Cool theory, but how about an ET alien virus that mutates infected human survivors into ET aliens, complete with ET personalities and memories?
edit on Sep382023-09-27T22:38:30-05:00103810pm9th3 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: firstofAkhet
We are still stuck here using the metric of speculation and supposition. Nice well crafted thread however. With ironically all of the production value Hollywood could offer with a song by a person who I had to look up but sounds straight from a hulk movie and I'm aware of this because anyone can watch a trailer.

I'm not sure how much the government pays attention to our bickering however. An atser sees something, jumps to a conclusion, and then offers a riposte that says more about themself. Half the time what I see is just atsers bickering with others. It's kinda inconsequential. The government cares who is up to what, the signal to noise is bias which is kinda...up to the individual to sort out. The metrics they use have nothing to do with production value or supposition.

I think you’re right about content “they” would find here.

But, it depends on what type of learning you seek in terms of whether it’s valuable or not.

It’s a decent dataset to get a sense of trends, how “enthusiasts” react to msm coverage, find out of anyone is actually leaking information, and the endless threads of “what would happen if” or “I wonder if” that go on.

The funny thing to me is I bet some posts get pretty close to target sometimes via pontification.

Said another way, while I know absolutely nothing of a sensitive nature, I know what I’d look into if I had the resources.

And if I can think of those things, I suspect some of those with the resources have considered those curiosity as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

Agreed .

But yes we are at a Semantics impasse .

I view Fringe as the part of Physics/Science that is plausible but not widely accepted by the Scientific community.

Ok I’m fine with that definition.

Not be widely accepted is also fine - not much brilliance found in the meaty middle.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda94

The closest star system to Earth to just over 4 light years away.

A viable alien homeworld is likely much farther away than that.

Since any "remote clone control signal" would take years to reach "operatives" on Earth, and even more years to reach back to the homeworld, it's very unlikely that there are extraterrestrial "robots" on Earth.

However, using autonomous, genetically grown (and possibly adapted to local planetary conditions by genetic modification in vitro), presents a number of possible advantages.

But such autonomous "avatars" would most likely be considered expendable.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

All this stuff about seeking knowledge and I still believe "knowledge" here is subjective.

I believe that you can acquire knowledge passively so there's that. ATS seems to be concerned with who is "schmawt" though and that might not be anyone else's concern. What are we up for, a literary award? So one atser "knows" another atser is "smart." Or claims to know know know about another person.

We aren't all seeking knowledge from those who can't give it nor likely to get knowledge from every passing person. The things they share are attempts. Not glimpses into the soul.

I would for the sake of conversation ask what you are interested in but I understand you have limits and I do concur with the statement in your last sentence. There is or would be a lot of competing interest. This via law of probability haha.. ,.
edit on 27-9-2023 by firstofAkhet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Since any "remote clone control signal" would take years to reach "operatives" on Earth, and even more years to reach back to the homeworld, it's very unlikely that there are extraterrestrial "robots" on Earth.

However, using autonomous, genetically grown (and possibly adapted to local planetary conditions by genetic modification in vitro), presents a number of possible advantages.

This all makes logical sense to in terms of reasoning, but, perhaps consider removing limitations?

For instance - distance. I read your post to mean time to travel from point a to point b. But, what if you could pull points A and B closer together? “Rubbish!” may be your first thought, but, a much deeper understanding of space time, dark matter, gravity, consciousness and more might show us that my “don’t travel, bring together” concept could work.

Maybe that’s thousands of years from now. Long time for a human, effectively zero for the planet, and not all that long for humanity.

I’m not trying to crap all over your post here, so hopefully his doesn’t come off that way. I simply offer that if you start to consider the topic at a much larger scale, possibilities and probabilities tend to grow with that scale, too.

I’ve found that observation helpful in many aspects of life, so, wanted to share.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: firstofAkhet

All this stuff about seeking knowledge and I still believe "knowledge" here is subjective.

I believe that you can acquire knowledge passively so there's that. ATS seems to be concerned with who is "schmawt" though and that might not be anyone else's concern. What are we up for, a literary award? So one atser "knows" another atser is "smart." Or claims to know know know about another person.

We aren't all seeking knowledge from those who can't give it nor likely to get knowledge from every passing person. The things they share are attempts. Not glimpses into the soul.

I would for the sake of conversation ask what you are interested in but I understand you have limits and I do concur with the statement in your last sentence. There is or would be a lot of competing interest. This via law of probability haha.. ,.

I’m happy to engage.

First, I agree knowledge is somewhat subjective. For me it’s just what I consider valuable. More like useful vs. useless knowledge. I’ll never know everything, so I’ll try and learn what feels necessary or I’m drawn to at the time.

I don’t know about the smart vs. stupid thing. I just read stuff, skim over what I can quickly ascertain to be off target, and post what’s on my mind. If someone finds it interesting - great! If someone thinks I’m a d1p# - keep rockin’! I’m an fairly unapologetically authentic person and don’t do fake well. Just do you and try and do better every day, in general. So, you are getting a piece of the soul, IMO.

I don’t know what to say about who can and can’t share knowledge. If you mean “wisdom”, well, lots of ways that can be shared. If you mean “knowledge” like “I know where all z aliens r!” then I really don’t know what to say about that.

I am interested in most things others aren’t, and not interested in most things people are.

I’m interested in STEM, data/research, art, futurism, global economics/affairs/monetary system/defense/policy/etc. , trading, physiology, history (military/political in particular), engineering, and psychology - a lot of psychology from sports to learning to leading - all things psychology.

And a bunch more.

What sparked the question for you?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   

In other posts on this general topic I have proposed that, since distance is actually a metric of time (ie.: how much time, measured linearly, does it require to travel from point A to point B), if one could disregard "time" (linearly perceived, that is), "distance" becomes a non sequitur.

It is merely a "convenience of perception" that we regard time as discrete units, progressing from "the Past" through "the Present" and into "the Future"; when, in fact Past and Future exist simultaneously, and Present is but a consensus delusion.

But if "travel" is made instantaneous by virtue of "distance" becoming a concept without true meaning, then "remote clones" become superfluous, since any intelligence they might gather, or any influence they might exercise would be rendered needlessly "secondhand".

Consider: It is not logical to utilize a communications medium (such as one to remotely control a "device") when a means of "travel" that is faster than your communications, exists.

Unless the environmental conditions of the terrain you seek to explore are dangerously incompatible to your existence.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   
You know what makes me think that "aliens" aren't from some far off star system, but are more likely based in our solar system? One specific verse out of The Bible. Found in the book of Revelation, chapter 6 and verse 12. The King James Version reads:

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;"

I ask you, what could blot out the sun so much that the moon doesn't reflect it like it normally does, and instead it reflects light from another source? A source that is red?

The Sumerians talked about a "red planet." Wasn't it considered to be Nibiru? I personally think Nibiru isn't an actual planet, but a base for these "aliens."

Well, that's my theory anyway. Is it too far fetched?

TCB

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Why create clones you remotely control? You’d first need to create a clone that can control itself and then find a way to take over its system. Why not allow it it control itself?

Also this is just the movie avatar, and aliens are not on earth .

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is very loosely a clone. It is more of an Avatar situation. I could accuse you of being inspired by the Avatar movie, or you could say Avatar was a primer or soft disclosure. The truth is hidden under layers of deception anymore.
edit on 28-9-2023 by AwakenWithMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Quantum Entanglement maybe?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Not so. You could genetically engineer a being selecting for the most desirable traits for a given mission, then clone a bunch of them from a template.

In fact, a brain structure well suited to being controlled telepathically, or being able to interface with a control technology
could be traits they'd be able to identify and select for in the template.

By the way, we now have 3D printers capable of printing genetically engineered cloned beef. This beef is supposedly healthier. Not a stretch to say that in under 500 years we could be 3D printing genetically modified humans.

So, while a clone is indeed an exact replica, you didn't specify "what of".

Also, I'd add that we sent chimps into space for a while,
and we're not chimps.

a reply to: Gothmog

edit on 28-9-2023 by TheValeyard because: elaboration

top topics

<<   2 >>

join