It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And in God we trust our American currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Since the American currency may be losing face value around the world is it because what the American currency stands for and that is in God we trust.
Are the American people looking against the wishes of God that we should trust God's word and wisdom and will that lead to the fall of the American empire.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Pretty sure most gods are not interested in the value of the American dollar or any currency value for that matter.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I'm not a God but I'm interested in the currency.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Or
Poor financial management
What do you recon?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'm looking at a chart right now. Dollar is a highest since Nov 30, 2022, trending up.

I think that a pre-1956 $20 gold coin (without IGWT) is worth a hell of a lot more than a $20 bill now(with IGWT).

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I don't think anyone cares what is written on the money, we just want our money to be worth more. That wasn't even added to our bills till the 1950's. It's dumb, IMO.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

American currency is not guaranteed, and the Federal Reserve is not a US Government agency.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Quick Google search shows that the phrase first appeared on the 2cent coin in 1864. The phrase was dropped by 1907.

In the 1950's (likely in response to anti-communist, "McCarthy-ism" sentiment) Congress decreed that the phrased be re-applied to all US currency going forward.

top topics

join