It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Washington Post/ABC Poll Shows Trump Leading Biden by 10 Percentage Points

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

I don't have an anger problem.
It looks like it's you who is bothered by this poll and tries to justify it on the basis it's an outlier. I mean it's ok with making attempts but how many polls you need to consider the real possibility Trump can win the next presidential election?

Can I remind you the polls showing Hillary Clinton winning and everyone was so confident there was no way Trump could make it.

That's an answer.

2016 was HILARIOUS. I came across this little 19 year old something that night. Just shaking and boiled over. Just yelling at everyone trying to get people to sympathize with her distraught condition. At a freaking Vons no less. Yelling at people in line. Using anything said as a segue to yell more. Adding context to what people say to justify yelling more. Everyone was an evil republican to her.

One person said, "I'm with you, that guy is gonna destroy this country," which made her agree and approve, and then another annoyed person said, "that's democracy," and it set her off more.

I just thought, "Well I guess polls don't know what they're talking about." But I was genuinely surprised at the outcome.

I voted for Johnson anyway. I picked up some Military Times paper at the commisary in the lead-up with a write-up along the lines of, "Why several milItary brass are supporting Gary Johnson". He was libertarian and the other choices; Trump, Clinton, and Stein made my head hurt. So, threw it away, I did.

But it was funny watching everyone react. And it could reboot itself. And you know, that poll COULD be accurate.

I feel its Presidency or "Prison" with Trump at this point.

It will be 2016 on steroids if he can escape a conviction for inciting the storming and not acting to stop it. He has to beat it. What's a no-contest plea gonna do? He has to fight it and win in a court of law. And he might do that. But without exoneration for playing a role, as trumped up as those charges may appear, his presidency is unconstitutional. And everyone has to deal with this in perpetuity.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

I don't think he's fit to lead a failing regional airline...but I'm not the entirety of democracy, so if people want to put up with another 4 years of the great witch hunt, have at it. Nothing really changes for me regardless of who wins. State insulated mostly.
edit on 25-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

Its disgusting that they denied RFK Jr. SS protection. They would take it away from Trump if they could.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Its disgusting that they denied RFK Jr. SS protection. They would take it away from Trump if they could.

Don't make the mistake to think Trump is safe.
If they end up with only one last resort? No one on the planet is
safe. All they have to do is place an order. The way hits are done in
the John Wick movies. Trust me those movies only embelish the truth.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Do you feel like the SS people guarding Trump will just let them?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Do you feel like the SS people guarding Trump will just let them?

I can only say what I know in accordance to the obvious. If the want him dead
no one can stop them. You surely know that.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I think there is some value in not making it look like they did it. You know, a lone nutball kind of thing. They need to be able to cover up the real action with a believable fiction.

So they can't just make a bold attack. We would all know.

But exactly what would we do about it?

edit on 9/25/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

You and I and they and them and us and we and even everyone involved
know the answer to that question.
edit on 25-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I wish someone would fill me in then. I'm surprised to the point of shock on the daily.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

We would do nothing even if armed to the teeth. Zero!

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I think there is some value in not making it look like they did it. You know, a lone nutball kind of thing. They need to be able to cover up the real action with a believable fiction.

So they can't just make a bold attack. We would all know.

What does this administration want the most? War. What would be a sure-fired way to get the American people to back it 100%? An attack on American soil that would make 9'11 look like a picnic.

Are our leaders above dropping a nuke on Trump to kill two birds with one stone? Hmm....

Just for giggles...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I think, at this point, if anyone voted Biden at all they would be insane. Luckily he won’t be running, so the sanity question will be somewhat diluted.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Excuses at this point for something everyone is expecting to happen. Most democrat voters want someone else other than Biden to get nominated but simply there is nobody else.

There will be, and with Biden giving illegal ID cards they'll be able to get a drivers license, which is all that's required in many states to vote.

It's going to come down to who promises the biggest free ride, and with the growing number of Spanish speaking TV shows I think the steal is in. They've still got another 13 months to close any loopholes and brainwash a few million more people.

Saw this happen first hand 2012 when Obama ran. I lived in Oceanside California at the time. I had to go renew my registration at the DMV...as soon as you walked in they were asking everyone to register to vote, thing is 80% of the people in the DMV were non English speaking illegals. Every single one of them got registered to vote. We all know how the Dem party cheats to win

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You're killing me. Really stop!

edit on 25-9-2023 by OdinsPath because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Ugh.... warn a gal before you drop a stinker like that! I'm eating!

😫

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Is it that easy to per(dis)suade voters? A single post and your in or done.

a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   
In my honest opinion elections don't really matter anymore because like I say in my honest opinion people are put into power who are the power brokers and if you think about it how can these imbecile non-competent people be elected over and over again.
In confidence is clearly in the people's vision these days and yet they still get voted in I'm not going to say voting then they get put in so I think voting is a thing of the past what I mean by that is real voting by the citizens of their country is just a big farce.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Who says Joe Biden can't draw large crowds?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OdinsPath

Excuses at this point for something everyone is expecting to happen. Most democrat voters want someone else other than Biden to get nominated but simply there is nobody else.

There will be, and with Biden giving illegal ID cards they'll be able to get a drivers license, which is all that's required in many states to vote.

It's going to come down to who promises the biggest free ride, and with the growing number of Spanish speaking TV shows I think the steal is in. They've still got another 13 months to close any loopholes and brainwash a few million more people.

Saw this happen first hand 2012 when Obama ran. I lived in Oceanside California at the time. I had to go renew my registration at the DMV...as soon as you walked in they were asking everyone to register to vote, thing is 80% of the people in the DMV were non English speaking illegals. Every single one of them got registered to vote. We all know how the Dem party cheats to win

In Pennsylvania all that's required to vote illegally is to know the name of a dead person that was registered to vote. You go and vote as yourself in your district, then you go to a different polling place and give the name of the dead person. They don't check your ID.

There's a reason Democrats pretend it's racist to remove dead people from the voter rolls. The ONLY reason to leave them on there is to enable cheating.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: OdinsPath

In Pennsylvania all that's required to vote illegally is to know the name of a dead person that was registered to vote. You go and vote as yourself in your district, then you go to a different polling place and give the name of the dead person. They don't check your ID.

There's a reason Democrats pretend it's racist to remove dead people from the voter rolls. The ONLY reason to leave them on there is to enable cheating.

That's wonderful!!

You can vote then multiple times all over the state. You can actually spend the entire day voting! That's what I mean true democracy!

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1986
I think, at this point, if anyone voted Biden at all they would be insane. Luckily he won’t be running, so the sanity question will be somewhat diluted.

You don't know this.
Who do think is going to get nominated if it's not him?

But it's true that not even democrats want him to get nominated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join