It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Academic who criticised teaching 'white privilege' in schools has been cancelled

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

“However, psychological safety is a precursor to free and open debate and the need to subject ideas to scrutiny.”

What the hell is "psychological safety"?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

“However, psychological safety is a precursor to free and open debate and the need to subject ideas to scrutiny.”

It's a spiteful, hateful disgruntled little girl thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cwantas

"Communists can't defend their positions so they have to silence anyone who disagrees with them."

What whatchitburn said?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Cwantas

"Communists can't defend their positions so they have to silence anyone who disagrees with them."

What whatchitburn said?

Is that what you understand communism to be or the Britannica definition of what communism is?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Let me make this easier...the thread is about Dr Alka Sehgal Cuthbert....not the definition of Communism....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO BE POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

They need to feel safe to have a debate but most importantly they must not be challenged. They need a safe space for their echo chamber.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm not going to do much delving into this topic but I will do my best to maybe give some understanding to this question.
I believe that probably has something to do with unfit to stand trial kinda sense.as in if a individual or individuals physiology is compromised to the point of self destruction to themselves or others.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
White people its all your fault, but also can you do everything for me as well?

But I want you to feel bad while doing it.

Dont appropriate my culture but I will devour yours.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 23-9-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Best description I found of Psychological Safety.

Psychological safety means feeling safe to take interpersonal risks, to speak up, to disagree openly, to surface concerns without fear of negative repercussions or pressure to sugarcoat bad news.Jul 17, 2023

www.mckinsey.com...#
edit on 23-9-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cwantas
I'm wholly convinced the west has been taken over by a bunch of very disgruntled, spiteful, wicked, man hating, self loathing pre pubescent girls.

I think this confirms it.

I think it is aliens, robots, or both. It wasn’t until recently when I read a lot more about cloning centers and the realistic masks they can put on someone and in a split second have a completely believable politician. I think things are much more hopeless and dire than we could ever imagine!

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
A review of the 2022 conference.

Seems they don’t want anything that might cause a stir or controversy

The only thing that was missing was conflict. Months ago, I put out an open call for a debate opponent, suggesting that we choose a topic to disagree on at this conference. But nobody expressed an interest, and in the end only one of the 70-odd events used a debate format. It’s certainly a missed opportunity: speakers found a receptive audience, but I worry that without the chance to defend their ideas against criticism they won’t get so far in the wider world.

schoolsweek.co.uk...

Ya, who wants honest open discussion and debate

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join