It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBI Data Breach. Kroll Identity Monitoring.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Anyone here get a letter from PBI?
PBI = Pension Benefit Informtaion LLC

PBI seems to be involved in healthcare, insurance and pension activity.
And they used MOVEit Transfer. And a huge ecploitation.

Not exactly computer help, but I really don't know where this is best posted.
But, hey....

I know people who got these letters. Heck, I have gotten free credit monitoring in the past. I bet many of us have. We're all familiar with Experian and the other Credit Monitoring companies.
But this data breach is different from what I can see.
PBI using Kroll to monitors this breach. Like for 24 months.

Has anyone heard of Kroll?
Are they reputable for this monitoring?
I've did a search, and the usual suspects were listed. Like scam, and the like. Threads about Kroll and this breach on other social websites. Some positive info.

I'm hoping someone here knows a bit more about Kroll. Because I am not sure what to tell my neighbor.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I never heard of Kroll but they have been around for 100 years? Sounds to me that they might be an extension of the Rothschild empire. My guess is that we are being set up to have our financial accounts drained and no one will know who did it. Just like in the 2020 election. Whatever you do get a personal mobile number and use it for 3rd party verification with whatever financial institution you belong to.

Even if the USA collapses the financial institutions will try to protect your money even from the USA government. I am with Fidelity Investments. I have 3rd party verification and I have enabled a lockdown such that none of my accounts can be withdrawn from except by my voice to a secure fidelity validator along with me unlocking the account. The already use voice recognition. You can open an account for free. I have been with them for over three decades.

Just WTF is going on here as Google wished me a happy birthday. So just how did Google get my birthday as I never gave it to them. I used a fake date to them and any other social media platform. So who sold it to them? A bank? Credit Card company? How about the USA government? How about one of the colleges and University's I graduated from?

The USA is just one huge whore house
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
How Forbes rates companies that provide monitoring
www.forbes.com...

Identity theft is becoming increasingly sophisticated as swindlers deploy an ever-evolving array of techniques and tools to hijack your personal information. If successful, a fraudster can use your identifying information to open credit accounts, file a tax return or assume your identity in other ways. Forbes Advisor compared the top identity theft companies to come up with our recommendations for the best services depending on your needs.

and ratings by Tom's Hardware
www.tomsguide.com...

and from Nerd Wallet
Credit Monitoring Services: Are They Worth the Cost?
edit on Sat Sep 23 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

CNET:
Best Identity Theft Protection and Monitoring Services for 2023

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blowback

Thanks for digging up that old thread!! Looks like a lot of the sources are dead links now, so......

Yeah, I gotta say I am thinking of going to a for-fee company.....
And I wonder if scam-detector is reliable lol??
www.scam-detector.com...

and found this....
Kroll and Associates : The CIA of Wall Street [blog]

And here I was considering using Identity Theft Shield....and it looks like Kroll owns them.....
wikispooks.com...-_Identity_Theft_Shield

And
foreignpolicyjournal.com

That morning, there were other striking anomalies. The crash of AA 11 into the North Tower at 8:46 am should also have raised red flags, because the point of impact at the 95th and 96th floors was too remarkable to be happenstance. Both floors were occupied by Marsh & McLennan, one of the world’s largest insurance brokerages, with family ties to the private intelligence firm, Kroll Associates, which held the security contract at the World Trade Center. Indeed, the network of corporate ties is so entangled that were I to trace all of the links, they would easily fill a book. Here, I will sketch out only the most salient connections.

top topics

join