It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these alien videos and pictures real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I want to know what you guys think of these videos and pictures of aliens that surfaced the web since the early days of the internet and whether you believe any of these videos and pictures are legit or not. Some of these clips are proven fakes while others are still unexplained.

This is an old video that shows soldiers carrying a body on a stretcher , the video claims to be footage from the Rosswell crash. the alien in the video looks like the same alien shown in the 1995 autopsy film

This video shows an alien interview taking place at Area S-4 , the footage was apparently smuggled out by an area 51 insider named Viktor.

Here is a picture which appears to show a dead alien but is actually believed to be from a max doll from the 80s

This is a photo which looks like an ET taking a selfie.

This alien autopsy video made in 1997 which is revealed to be faked by Steve Jonson XFX

This is a more recent video uploaded in 2021 shows what appears to be a strange person with pale greyish skin and long arms walking on the side of the road.

Here is a strange clip of an alien autopsy shown in a 1996 video game called 'Tex Murphy Pandora Directive'

On 12 April 2011 a video was uploaded on youtube by a user named ivan0135 the video shows KGB footages of an ET . the videos sparked alot of interests online the alien was nick named Skinny Bob on online forums, It's still a mystery where these footages came from.

It's interesting to note that some abductees during the 1980s have shared drawings of similar looking ETs as the one in the video above

what do you guys think are any of these real?

edit on 22-9-2023 by RedPanda94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda94

No. They’re not.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It's like raising the dead of utter nonsense.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wouldn't logic dictate that if they were, it would have been all over the news instead of Youtube?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Get a camera guy in there, but everybody hussle around and stand there in front of him.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
No.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm going to post a video that shows a very credible government agent confirming that our government does in fact have in their possession off world crafts along with non human biologics.

The government has confirmed what some of us already knew. That UFOs are real, and Aliens are real and here.

So it's creepy looking at some of these videos posted in the Op. They very well may be real. They may be fake but the real ones exist either way.

To the superior intellectuals who responded with a flat "no" you need to scrape some of that fluoride off your brains.

edit on 22-9-2023 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The only one that I believe might possibly be real is that one of Skinny Bob.
The rest are frauds, hoaxes, and misrepresentations.
edit on 9222023 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I love Skinny Bob, you can judge me.
Actually, how did this name come about?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Head size to neck size might wour in zero-g but his head would fall over on earth gravity.

The people faking some of these should maybe try a different hobby, like crop circles??

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
I see nutjob.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There was one video enhancement analysis that was done with one of the alien interview videos years ago on these boards. It worked by enhancing the very subtle changes in pixel color between each frame, better than what the human eye can achieve. The result is that it shows the rhythm of blood flow and is able to determine the difference between an organic and inorganic being in the video.

I don't know where that thread or software is. If you are looking for some way to build evidence and prove things one way or another it is one approach.

From the results is that thread many years ago, the being was organic.
edit on 22-9-2023 by kwakakev because: Added last sentence.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I've seen better film on teeth.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Nobody knows if they are real or not.

It's the feeling and the back story you get from some of them that look to obvious that they might be real.

But then again if only one of those are real that's more then enough.

I think the Alien interview could be the real deal , simply by the story and research that has been done and I've seen self researched some other photographs that have similar identical beings on it.

And still we don't know because we dont have real proof that's the sad part

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

That only works in TV shows like CSI, in reality it's not possible to take a bad video and get excellent quality frames from it.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

That only works in TV shows like CSI, in reality it's not possible to take a bad video and get excellent quality frames from it.

So have you seen the results of this kind of video analysis on some of the alien videos to determine just what kind of video quality is required to get a result?

I have tried looking for this thread but not much luck yet. It was about 10-15 years ago. I did look into the software used at the time, it was outside of my budget to get a closer look.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
So have you seen the results of this kind of video analysis on some of the alien videos to determine just what kind of video quality is required to get a result?

No, but I know that recompressed videos, like the ones we can see on YouTube, do not have enough resolution, image quality and colour definition to be able to detect a pulsating vein.
Enhancing compression artefacts only gives false results.

If that was done with the original video then I could consider it possible, done with a YouTube video, I have extreme doubts.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
My vote is on Skinny Bob, too. He is the real deal.
I can't prove it, but he just looks and feels... familiar.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Funny because to me the ‘Skinny Bob’ alien always looked fake and in my opinion it’s clearly CGI. The one that you say looks like a grey alien taking a selfie is fascinating to me because it looks real and there’s a video showing it as well where it’s making funny noises to the camera. I’ve not been able to find the video again but it’s probably out there somewhere.
edit on 26/9/2023 by Techno92LFC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Skinny Bob is not CGI, could be someone in a mask. There are a few videos of CGI people looking at it, especially at the time it was done.

And, I think I have seen the video you are talking about, it is a bit disturbing, it was something like, "alien captured", the title had alienated me, the video was not that bad, but I wasn't convinced, or not convinced enough, I don't remember the feeling I had, the thing was moving rather erratically, whilst Skinny Bob hit home, it is just too disturbing, it does look like the real thing.

a reply to: Techno92LFC

edit on 26-9-2023 by flamengo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join