It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-35 Down (or missing?) in South Carolina?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A new story today out of Oslo Norway.

OSLO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - A pair of F-35A Lockheed Martin (LMT.N) fighter jets have landed on a motorway for the first time, footage from the Norwegian military showed, a step that enables them to reduce vulnerable time on the ground in times of war.

But this was the F35A which does not have the VTOL AI issues.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Apparently the pilot called 911 when he landed:

BBC News - F-35 crash: Pilot called 911 after parachuting into backyard
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The homeowner did actually, then the pilot talked to the operator. The call was posted online not long after. You can hear the homeowner trying to explain what happened, then you hear the pilot come on the line.

But this has set off another round of “Something isn’t right” Because he didn’t call his commanding officer first.
edit on 9/22/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I stand corrected!

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So according to the rumor mill, the aircraft suffered an electrical failure prior to the storm. The checklist called for them to land immediately, so they headed to Charleston. It’s possible that both aircraft were hit by lightning during the formation approach, and they went missed approach. Once they flew into the storm they went lost wingman and the election occurred.

Keep in mind this is the rumor mill, so this isn’t anything official.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This proves the F-35 is vulnerable to one thing: God's Wrath!

Also another rumor... Air Force orders all pilots to start carrying lightning rods. 🤣

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I too am glad that I'm not an NTSB investor, they don't make great money and are under constant pressure to the whims of whichever political party is in power

I am however an engineer who makes his living off of very specialized systems that keep aircraft (civilian, commercial and military) in the air

And yes I do understand the physics behind all of the examples both you and I posted

But more than that I have observed the patterns of disinformation, media manipulation, covert interactions and outright lies by the government who is supposedly there to uphold the constitution while maintaining national security and stability....and I have observed it from the inside since the Reagan years

a reply to: Degradation33

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: amicusbrief

Politicians lie, we all agree on and know that. But what they say about a crash afterwards doesn't change the fact that a plane going straight in is going to leave a very small debris field, with lots of barely recognizable parts laying around. A low speed impact, trying not to crash is going to leave lots of big, very recognizable parts behind. They're going to try to take full advantage of the aftermath, but it won't change the facts of the crash.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
It flew all the way to China.

Or, Ukraine...

I saw no Aircraft, or parts in the videos ran on TV. I saw piles of black dirt. Transponder out? Wing-man goes blind? Not one Radar tracked the aircraft? Very poorly executed Sysop if you ask me.

Its either on a classified mission trying to start WWIII, or, it goes to the highest bidder..........

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

You also didn’t see the entire crash site, and have apparently never seen a fairly high speed vertical impact.

If there was an electrical failure, then yes the transponder was out, along with everything else.

Did you bother to look at the weather at the time? The wingman reported being a mile in trail, in absolutely horrendous weather. And he was far more concerned with what happened to the pilot over the aircraft, as he should have been.

You know nothing of How radar works to begin with apparently. Unless there was a primary radar in the area there was no way to track it via radar, and even if there was, the radar return was going to be very small and almost impossible to track in real time. Especially if they were flying without Luneberg lenses attached, as they sometimes do.

Yes, am aircraft with a 900 mile range is single-handedly going to fly all the way somewhere, with no tanker support no suspicious ships in the area, and start WWIII or be sold.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

But this has set off another round of “Something isn’t right” Because he didn’t call his commanding officer first.

The ones that know nothing always seem to know it the loudest... It has been comical reading the comments, you`ve got the patience of a saint.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I have seen, personally, "Crash Sites" during my Air Force career. And as I said, I saw no air craft crash site in those videos. Not one bit. And the actor who wailed about the sound of the craft was absolutely unbelievable. And I know how Radar works. As far as transponders go, they can be turned off, as is the custom when on a mission, clandestine or otherwise.

I'm not buying it. Nor do I accept this administration making our Air Force look like idiots...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Ok sure, you figured it out. They secretly sent it out to a ship and had a pilot pretend to have ejected, set up a fake crash site that can only fool some people, and paid a guy to pretend he heard it, just to sneak an F-35 to our enemies.

How are they making the Air Force look like idiots by pretending to crash a Marine F-35B?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Ok sure, you figured it out. They secretly sent it out to a ship and had a pilot pretend to have ejected, set up a fake crash site that can only fool some people, and paid a guy to pretend he heard it, just to sneak an F-35 to our enemies.

How are they making the Air Force look like idiots by pretending to crash a Marine F-35B?

You got it! When Traitors run the country!

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That makes so much more sense than an F-35 having an electrical failure and crashing. Or anything else! Thank GOD we have people that can see that.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If you listen to the full 911 call, not the one the media released, you can hear the pilot talking in the background. If you listen very carefully, it sounds a lot like the pilot is on another phone talking to someone, probably his command, and it sounds like he says, "I don't know what happened. Everything failed." It's really hard to hear because he is talking in the background, but you can definitely hear him say something failed.
edit on 9/27/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Right, you seem know and believe everything. Good for you buddy.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

Of course, because they hired an actor to pretend to have ejected from a plane, walk up to a house, and say all that in the background of a 911 call just to make it more convincing that this plane was actually stolen.

edit on 9/27/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Space Marines?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join