It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristi Noem Secret Affair with Corey Lewandowski Sparks Outrage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Title shortened to fit.

Looks like Daily Mail is the main source.

Neither denied the affair when asked by DailyMail.com. The Governor issued a statement attacking us for the timing of the article, while Lewandowski did not respond to a request for comment

However, after the initial publication of the article, Noem's spokesman Ian Fury vehemently insisted the pair had never had an affair.

The two met up on Friday last week when Lewandowski traveled with Trump to Rapid City, South Dakota, for a campaign rally. But the pair – who were made aware of a pending story about their relationship – were careful to have no public interaction in contrast to previous occasions, as DailyMail.com’s exclusive photos show.

***SNIP***

The far-right website American Greatness claimed in 2021 the two had been romantically involved, although it gave no details.

At the time she scornfully dismissed the story as 'total garbage and a disgusting lie', and said she loved her husband and was 'proud of the God-fearing family' they had raised, and the story quickly died.

[SNIIPED SOME MORE]
www.dailymail.co.uk...

South Dakota Kristi Noem Secret Affair with Trump Advisor Corey Lewandowski Sparks Outrage

Lewandowski became a key adviser to Noem by 2019, and they would travel frequently together. Per the Daily Mail, “In the months leading up to the 2020 election, Noem and Lewandowski became virtually inseparable companions on the Trump campaign trail. By then, their relationship was an open secret at the White House and among high-level GOP lobbyists and political consultants.”

www.vanityfair.com... r

It was apparently well known to those 'in the know'. Not a good look though especially so for Noem who is vocal about God, family values etc. I also read that her husband Bryon had possiblymoved out a couple of years ago.

The new reports are more detailed and descriptive.

The Post said Noem and Lewandowski were spotted “making out at a hotel bar during the 2021 Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Fla.”

“I remember it was so absurdly blatant and public,” said the person, who recalled Noem and Lewandowski getting “handsy” at the bar of the Hyatt Regency Orlando with between 100 and 200 others around. “It wasn’t like 2 a.m.,” the source said. “It isn’t like we caught them at some dive bar miles away. It’s a lobby bar where everyone is staying and so there’s a bajillion political operatives and journalists and electeds around. I remember I saw it with my own eyes and a couple other people saw it and the blatantness was absurd. “This has been a known, open thing and we’ve all been waiting for it to blow up at some point,” the person added.

[...]
www.sdstandardnow.com...#:~:text=The%20report%20also%20says%20Byron,the%20home%20at%20that%20time.

Time will tell but I believe if the claims are true, she has lost her chance at any VP ticket in the near future.

If already posted, please remove. ATS search showed no results.

edit on Sun Sep 17 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: keep those quotes trimmed please

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is nothing compared to Joe Biden going after some official's 12 year old daughter. That didn't get any attention "sparking outrage" when it should have by media.

Also, I hear that Noem was separated from her husband at the time.

This Corey Lewandowski appears to be a real dirt bag though.
"Sparks outrage" is a bit funny.
edit on 17-9-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Cant say it sparked any outrage from me... 2 consenting adults.

Meh... plus the Daily Fail.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Same rumor from three years ago?

slate.com...

One thing for sure, it is election season.

Second thing for sure, the misogynistic left.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Title shortened to fit.

Looks like Daily Mail is the main source.

Neither denied the affair when asked by DailyMail.com. The Governor issued a statement attacking us for the timing of the article, while Lewandowski did not respond to a request for comment

However, after the initial publication of the article, Noem's spokesman Ian Fury vehemently insisted the pair had never had an affair.

The two met up on Friday last week when Lewandowski traveled with Trump to Rapid City, South Dakota, for a campaign rally. But the pair – who were made aware of a pending story about their relationship – were careful to have no public interaction in contrast to previous occasions, as DailyMail.com’s exclusive photos show.

***SNIP***

The far-right website American Greatness claimed in 2021 the two had been romantically involved, although it gave no details.

At the time she scornfully dismissed the story as 'total garbage and a disgusting lie', and said she loved her husband and was 'proud of the God-fearing family' they had raised, and the story quickly died.

But a DailyMail.com investigation has uncovered extensive evidence of the couple's romantic relationship: Dozens of trips that mixed business with pleasure, flights on donors' private planes, and stays at luxury resorts where their intimacy was observed and noted.

Former Trump operative Charles Johnson wrote in a Substack post that he had seen them acting 'in a very flirtatious manner' at the August 2020 meeting of the Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA) at The Cloister resort on Sea Island, Georgia. Johnson told DailyMail.com he had seen Noem discreetly take Lewandowski's hand and put it in her lap. Lewandowski put his arm on her back at the same time. The pair 'seemed to be dating despite being married to other people', Johnson wrote on Substack.

Two other sources who were at the RAGA event were surprised by the obvious affection between Noem and Lewandowski.

South Dakota Kristi Noem Secret Affair with Trump Advisor Corey Lewandowski Sparks Outrage

Lewandowski became a key adviser to Noem by 2019, and they would travel frequently together. Per the Daily Mail, “In the months leading up to the 2020 election, Noem and Lewandowski became virtually inseparable companions on the Trump campaign trail. By then, their relationship was an open secret at the White House and among high-level GOP lobbyists and political consultants.”

www.vanityfair.com... r

It was apparently well known to those 'in the know'. Not a good look though especially so for Noem who is vocal about God, family values etc. I also read that her husband Bryon had possiblymoved out a couple of years ago.

The new reports are more detailed and descriptive.

The Post said Noem and Lewandowski were spotted “making out at a hotel bar during the 2021 Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Fla.”

“I remember it was so absurdly blatant and public,” said the person, who recalled Noem and Lewandowski getting “handsy” at the bar of the Hyatt Regency Orlando with between 100 and 200 others around. “It wasn’t like 2 a.m.,” the source said. “It isn’t like we caught them at some dive bar miles away. It’s a lobby bar where everyone is staying and so there’s a bajillion political operatives and journalists and electeds around. I remember I saw it with my own eyes and a couple other people saw it and the blatantness was absurd. “This has been a known, open thing and we’ve all been waiting for it to blow up at some point,” the person added.

The report also says Byron Noem moved out of the governor’s residence in Pierre two years ago. I do know that a moving van was spotted at the home at that time.

Was Bryon Noem departing? We could not substantiate it. There were rumors of a divorce, but when I checked at the Hamlin County Courthouse, the Stanley County Courthouse and others, there was no filing on record.
www.sdstandardnow.com...#:~:text=The%20report%20also%20says%20Byron,the%20home%20at%20that%20time.

Time will tell but I believe if the claims are true, she has lost her chance at any VP ticket in the near future.

If already posted, please remove. ATS search showed no results.

Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone...........

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Actually, the issues are resurfacing because it appears there are newer claims and more of them. But most of us know, the Right is held to much higher standards than the Left.

One would think though considering the state of the country, that someone in her position might be extra careful, but maybe not. I guess misconduct is an equal opportunity employer and for sure, the mood of the country shows a significant downgrade in honor, integrity and dignity for many people.

And the claims could all be politically motivated. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The optics may be bad, but at least she's not sniffing and fondling other peoples kids.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I didn't care when Bill was playing with cigars in the Oval office and don't care about this.

Do the job you were elected for and your private life is your own business.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yup I would wager as long as the state is still doing well the average voter wont care.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Who cares, if she's bumpin' uglies and getting some, fine, whatever floats her boat, it's her life. If she's not and this is just another political hit job from the Bidens and deep state, screw 'em, let's see some treason trials and hangings. Hell, I haven't seen a good hanging in over 30 years, probably why the world has gone to hell in hand basket.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
From what I understand, Kari Lake is behind the current resurgence in the allegations. If she wants to have an affair, fine. But don't stand there and lie to our faces, own it. She runs with the big dogs.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think two people should be able to do anything they want as long as it doesn't harm others. We don't know if this affair is harming anyone or not.

On the other hand, this is news because these lying politicians are always trying to fool the people about how they care about family values and marriage and religion, but then they annihilate all those values in their personal lives. They're just liars. They have affairs, and orgies and some of them fondle people and vape in public theaters, while pregnant women are asking them to stop.

Liars. Posers.

It's best not to believe liars. That's the issue here, not her affair, that's personal.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

From what I understand, Kari Lake is behind the current resurgence in the allegations.

So now we are supposed to believe her?

(this next bit is not directed at you)

The left really needs to make up their minds, just because someone doesnt like someone that is currently trending well doesnt mean we should pay attention to what they have to say.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I didn't remember who Lewandowski was, looked it up on Wikipedia.
He's got a pretty big rap sheet of complaints; assaults, sexual harassment, drunk live on air; those type of things.

edit on 17-9-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

We don't know if this affair is harming anyone or not.

Just assuming here; but her husband may be a bit hurt.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
I think two people should be able to do anything they want as long as it doesn't harm others. We don't know if this affair is harming anyone or not.

It's best not to believe liars. That's the issue here, not her affair, that's personal.
"

How do you think her 3 kids will react to the "family values" mockery at school. I guarantee you, it's going to be personal for them this entire semester. It's very possible this "affair" will tear her family apart.....was it worth it? idk....but the tears, recriminations, accusations, and broken hearts will last a lifetime.

When a politician campaigns on Christian family values; they need to have some.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

2.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 17-9-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh how weird, this and a Boebert thing about fondling genitalia immediately following a chaturbate thing.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Can you help me out here STtout?

First, the Daily Mail is not for me a ''go to'' source for true information.
Second, all the info on this reported affair is from several years ago.It was denied by parties involved though numerous sources were mentioned.

Three, Whether or not this happened ''then'' has little baring on ''now'' and there is no ''new'' news regarding this allegation ,that is that it has been on going since that earlier time.

So, Trump's campaign comes to present day South Dakota where this woman is governor and the DM does a story on that supposed affair from years ago. Why. Because there is more proof of this affair? Or are they just dredging up the old story for clicks.

Did I miss reading somewhere of ''new'' allegations, of new reports that this affair is still going on?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It does make her a hypocrite - the advisor and Trump too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join