It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Tells Another One.

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
BIDEN has done it again, gone and told another out right lie, pretending to be something he's not or doing something he didn't.

reprint from MSN of a CNN article
this time he said,

“I join you on this solemn day to renew our sacred vow: never forget. Never forget. We never forget. Each of us – each of those precious lives stolen too soon when evil attacked. Ground Zero in New York – I remember standing there the next day, and looking at the building. And I felt like I was looking through the gates of hell, it looked so devastating because of the way – from where you could stand.”
Fact check: Biden falsely claims he was at Ground Zero ‘the next day’ after 9/11

everybody is calling him on his lies more and more everyday. thing is in his autobiography he said he was in DC, and there is photographic evidence to the fact.

look i know old folks lose their minds, and suffer from CRS (can't remember sh@@). but this man is a a liar from the word go has been his whole political career, and will be lying on his death bed. if any body fits the his homespun lying dog faced pony solider it him.

listening to him makes me me think about all politicians like the the characters in one of richard prayor's jokes.

" he'd tell a lie, i'd tell a lie, then we'd complament each others lies."

i just hope the dem ones field somebody that can beat him so heels up doesn't move into office.

edit on 12-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Sep 12 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT.....CHANGED TITLE TO "Biden"

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't know if he lied, or if he actually believes it and is delusional.
Either way, he shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I don't know if he lied, or if he actually believes it and is delusional. Either way, he shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office.

i think he's been lying so long, that is all his life, it doesn't resister what he's saying. he says things to make himself look better in people eyes. he a practiced schmoozer.

you'd would think his speech writers and handlers would double check what he gonna say and tell him not to ad lib

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I don't know if he lied, or if he actually believes it and is delusional.
Either way, he shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office.

The term 'narcissist' gets thrown around all to often these days, but having had close dealings with a 100% narcissistic person I can assure you they honestly believe the lies they tell.
The fantasy world they live in is every bit as delusional as the worst untreated schizophrenic's is, and they 100% alter all of reality to satisfy their enormous need to inflate their enormous egos, no matter the cost or harm to others.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Was he under sniper fire when he was there?
Oh, wrong Democrat...🤣

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Was he under sniper fire when he was there? Oh, wrong Democrat...🤣

biden : i tell you man i'll never forget, it was me brain uh what's his name, no it tom brokaw and then first lady billary clinton or it was when she was secretary of state. our helicopter came under heavy fire and was hit in iraq, and we were forced to land in bosnia, then when we landed, snipers were trying to pick us off, if it wasn't for my clam cool thinking grabbing both billary and brain willams and ducking under a jeep we'd all be dead. taliban snipers are bad dudes, they can shoot the fleas off a dogs ass from miles off. then we all went up and shook bin ladens hand telling him what a wonderful job he did. you don't f___ with a biden.

edit on 12-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The best deceivers usually get into the White house. Hillary did not make it to the top because she screwed up so many times and got caught in her lies...that is why Trump won.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I believe he's mixing the truth with his lie because this sounds legit.

And I felt like I was looking thru the gates of hell

He likely passed thru on his way here.

join