It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equal Justice ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Surprised to not see this. If we're going to hold the people on Jan 6 on charges for entering the Capitol building, shouldn't these folks be in jail too ? It's only fair, right ?
Equal justice and all that ?

Guess not. I mean, they did this to a Republican, so it doesn't count. Seems like a lot of things don't count if you're not a Democrat.

They were arrested for unlawful entry and I'm wondering when the FBI and DOJ are going to charge them with insurrection.

We all know the answer.

www.foxnews.com...

Protesters stormed House Speaker Kevin McCarthy's Congressional office on Tuesday, demanding that he and other House Republicans re-up funding for an AIDs relief program.

Protesters with Housing Works pressed their way into McCarthy's office and refused to move until Capitol Hill Police arrived and arrested them. The group was demanding a 5-year reauthorization of the PEPFAR global AIDs relief program, which they say has saved "25 million lives."

Images of the incident show protesters sitting on the floor of McCarthy's office and linking arms as bemused staffers remain at their posts.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The dynamics of one vs the other are vastly different. But if hippies sitting on the floor till being arrested is the same as storming the capital building and attacking officers during a closed session then sure.
Unfortunately it is not. But hey you do you and compare the two......

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

The dynamics of one vs the other are vastly different. But if hippies sitting on the floor till being arrested is the same as storming the capital building and attacking officers during a closed session then sure.
Unfortunately it is not. But hey you do you and compare the two......

wait, so everyone who entered the capitol on J6 hit a cop? That horned guy was totally chill, and he was arrested. It sounds like you really don't know much at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

if they stopped the progress of government, then they did the exact same thing. But we all know why things are like they are. BAMN. When the people who would watch over your behavior are on your side, they won't worry about YOUR bad things, only those done on "the other side" of whatever is happening. Which is why the DOJ and FBI lick democrat boots and use those same boots to stand on the necks of republicans.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

A point is being made.

A conservative gets angry at a school board meeting and the FBI intervenes. The President demands all parents who oppose liberal ideology at school boards be investigated as domestic terrorists.

A liberal films himself doing coc aine with arguably underage prostitutes, lies on a gun purchase application, and has his Daddy get a prosecutor who was investigating him fired. He is still flying around in private jets to exotic locations.

This IS life in the US today, and how the DOJ/FBI operate and the way it is, so you might as well acknowledge it because I don't see any changes in the near future if ever.

If you are a political conservative, don't happen by chance, to be standing outside a building where anti-Dem protest, a "crime" is being committed in DC, or you might land in jail. Better yet avoid DC because conservatives risk being arrested for standing in the wrong place and thrown in jail, even if they are just tourists caught in the "wrong" spot.

If you are a political liberal, you can steal $9K worth of stuff in CA, shoot up drugs on the streets of OR, camp on and set fire to a treasured greenway in liberal Austin land - and nothing of real consequence will happen to you - you'll walk away with a "please don't do that".

Closer to home: the FBI signed off on documents that proved to be false to impeach a Republican President, and leaked tons of fake information to the press.
The DOJ/FBI refused to even look at massive extortion/bribery done by a VP's Democrat family, during his election cycle and did their very best to cover it up until the evidence 2 years later was strong and gently getting out in public.

Yep this is the liberal idea of equity, equality, fairness, and social justice. Let liberals do whatever they want, out in the open, even video tape themselves doing it and applaud them as brave. Throw the book at a conservative who dares to disagree with liberal ideology at a local board meeting or be standing peacefully in a crowd at the "wrong" place at the "wrong" time.

I dare you to prove me wrong, because you can't.

edit on 9/12/23 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

1,106 individuals have been arrested in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the attack on the Capitol,

People are being charged that were not even in the building. Some of them were just in the crowd outside, but are still being charged for whatever crimes the Democrat controlled DOJ can think up.

If you actually believe we have equal justice, you need to wake up.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The group was demanding a 5-year reauthorization of the PEPFAR global AIDs relief program, which they say has saved "25 million lives.".

AIDS relief? I thought that AIDS was a 'once a day pill' kind of thing now.
It isn't the big killer it used to be. We still have AIDS relief programs being funded?
I'm surprised.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
with the business as usual power mongers all your gonna find is "Just Us ", if you rock the boat to hard or your a orange man or one of his supporters,your ass is grass.
everything else is just a show and is how the world elite club works.
edit on 12-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That "horned guy" is just one person whom did commit crimes yet was most likely the coolest head in the room imo shouldn't have been jailed.
Care to defend all those that did attack capital police or do you not have any idea of what your talking about?
And FYI everyone that did enter willingly defied the police and removed barriers to enter during a closed session....which means closed to anyone without expressed permission.....a federal crime btw....don't know if you knew that.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Many people did not enter the capital and did indeed stay outside. But those that did so and are charged or facing charges did encourage the unlawful acts which......is a crime.

Shall we compare apple to oranges even more?
edit on 12-9-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

How can I prove an opinion wrong? It doesn't work like that.
You said alot of things yet didn't back any of it up.
Because you cant.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Citing an increase in harassment, intimidation and threats of violence against school board members, teachers and workers in our nation’s public schools, today Attorney General Merrick B. Garland directed the FBI and U.S. Attorneys’ Offices to meet in the next 30 days with federal, state, Tribal, territorial and local law enforcement leaders to discuss strategies for addressing this disturbing trend. These sessions will open dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting, assessment and response by law enforcement.

Shall I continue ?

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Why did you feel the need to put a crackhead pic in your response? Literally has nothing to do with your OP.
Same with your response.
So I take it you have nothing? I didn't think you had the capacity to understand how flawed your perspective is.
It's all good man, even I post things that make absolutely zero sense.
edit on 12-9-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You said The2Billies couldn't back up their claims. Just posting examples.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You are correct, my bad man.
Funny picture as I haven't seen that one. Tbh I never looked up photos of that drug addicted black sheep that slept with his late brothers wife.
He is the best example of trash this country has to offer and does show a complete lack of parenting and discipline.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If Lady Justice was a real Lady, then Biden would be sniffing her, Hunter would be whoring her out, and Garland would be raping her.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/12/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So they were quickly arrested and charged with the most common charge that was levied against J6 protesters? Seems like a pretty equal application of the law.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

So they were quickly arrested and charged with the most common charge that was levied against J6 protesters? Seems like a pretty equal application of the law.

Lies.

The DA won't even prosecute.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you're outraged over something that hasn't happened?

<<   2 >>

join