It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas black supremacist teacher fired after making online racist comments and death threats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: quintessentone

a reply to: AlienBorg

You have a knack for dredging up sensationalist news, but racism comes in all forms and in all colors, so nothing new here.

There is nothing sensationalist about this piece of news. Real news and very worrying I would say about a range of teachers who are really unsuitable for being in this position.

If your mind is filled with wokeness and racism then that the worst possible combination. They should be nowhere near kids.

This sensationalized piece is specific to racism against whites it is not a broad paint stroke for everything else you want to mix in with it.

That's not sensationalism.
Nobody else apart from you find this to be sensationalist and I wonder why...

You always do this, find a sensationalized news story such as this one black racist against whites and use it as a springboard to go off the rails about everything else you are against.

There is nothing sensationalist.
It's just a piece of news that is damning to the woke culture and the woke teachers who unfortunately have found their way into public schools.

Did you really think you can learn anything from this teacher?

It's better not to go to school at all.

If you're trying to go off topic as usual to give support to the woke ideology I don't think your making a good job btw.

We know nothing about this person except that she is racist against whites .

I think you should count yourselves lucky she didn't buy an AR-15 and go to the white side of town to do a mass shooting, unlike white racists.

So you do accept she is racist against whites.
And how do we know this? From the comments she made online she later deleted together with her account. But the comments were saved by others.

What we also know for sure is that she isn't a very bright person apart from being a 'little' racist.

Trying to argue in her favour by casting some pseudo doubts when at the same time you accept she is racist, it's really astonishing!

I am not arguing in her favor, racism from anyone is ugly and should not be tolerated, but it is rampant everywhere, still, and we have to dig deeper for understanding instead of what you and others' first reactionary knee jerking is doing, that being demonizing and dehumanzing, by adding 'supremacist' 'not very bright' and more to follow.

Why is she admitting to being a racist? What made her that way?

And not a peep from anyone on this board about the white racist shooter targeting black people? Tell tale ATS.

She is clearly not very bright to start with by posting her thoughts online and so incriminating herself.

On the basis of her online posts she got caught. She also believed there was nothing wrong with it. There could that the school knew already but they didn't do anything until after the story became public.

Whataboutism isn't the way to debate btw.

What demonising and dehumanising are you talking about?? You need to come to terms with reality.

A woke and racist teacher who should have never had the privilege to teach kids, has been fired.

Racism and low IQ don't go hand in hand. No racist thinks they are wrong in their ideologies.

So the new word 'woke' is now injected here to bolster your narrative, where did she claim she was 'woke'?

Whataboutism - mantra. Meaningless jigger jabber.

Racism and low IQ don't go hand in hand. No racist thinks they are wrong in their ideologies.

Your statement here makes no sense whatsoever. Think before you write down whatever comes to your mind.

The ex-teacher apart from being a 'little' racist she was caught on social media expressing her views. That doesn't make her as bright as you may think or as she thinks. And she is woke btw.

Many white racists express their hate online and I don't see anyone here judging their IQ levels.

She can't be awake or your version of it because that movement accepts diversity and inclusion.

So the woke can't be racist because of diversity and inclusion...

What a statement you made!

Never the twain shall meet. One cannot be racist and supremacist and also be woke - turn that around and replace that thought with a white racist, supremacist - are they ever woke?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: vonclod
Christmas family get togethers going to be a bit awkward for this nasty woman.

Probably she needs to get to know her sister's white boyfriend better because, as experienced in my family as welcoming a non-white, once they become known on a human level and welcomed by others within the family circle people's racism and bias' do start to melt away, more so for some less so for others; dependent on many factors.

It's going to hard to get past her statements.

My mother is married to a poc, you have to judge people on their character, not the skin colour, particularly on a one to one basis..he's cool. But I do sometimes generalise, it's a flaw, but based on seeing too much crap go on.

That's all I am saying, she needs to judge her sister's boyfriend on his character if she can. In my family, my niece forced her significant poc on all of us whether we liked it or not, but she also fought hard against that ingrained racism that the older generations and some in my generation still wanted to hold on to and very tightly too, even though it is from indoctrination and not actually interacting with other cultures or races for real life experience. So yeah generalizing and judging without any reasonable grounds when it comes to poc. Once children were brought into the family mix those feelings melted away even more for the older generations (born 1930s/40s) and completely for those within my generation.

There is no need for philosophy and excuses.
Try to come to terms with reality.

I just relayed my reality and experience regarding racism within my family dynamic. This woman needs a wake up call from her sister and her sister's boyfriend and her other family members as there is some deep-seated resentment and hatred there from who knows where it came (?) She really does not explain why she hates whites or is racist, simply that whites didn't step up for blacks throughout history enough in her mind.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You have a knack for dredging up sensationalist news, but racism comes in all forms and in all colors, so nothing new here.

There is nothing sensationalist about this piece of news. Real news and very worrying I would say about a range of teachers who are really unsuitable for being in this position.

If your mind is filled with wokeness and racism then that the worst possible combination. They should be nowhere near kids.

This sensationalized piece is specific to racism against whites it is not a broad paint stroke for everything else you want to mix in with it.

You always do this, find a sensationalized news story such as this one black racist against whites and use it as a springboard to go off the rails about everything else you are against.

I'll make a deal with you. If you call out the left when they do it, I'll call out the right. deal?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I’m just curious, what’s your personal reason for being so hyperbolic towards Caucasians? All you do is bring up anecdotal evidence backed up by personal opinion. If you are as against racism as you claim you should have no problem calling this teacher out for what she is… which is racist. No need to obfuscate or use white people as a scapegoat for what you feel is acceptable behavior, as a poc myself I can’t help but notice your very heavy bias.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Racism and left or right huh?
Can't say I'm not surprised you just said that.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It's just a piece of news that is damning to the woke culture and the woke teachers who unfortunately have found their way into public schools.

If you're trying to go off topic as usual to give support to the woke ideology I don't think your making a good job btw.

I think you should count yourselves lucky she didn't buy an AR-15 and go to the white side of town to do a mass shooting, unlike white racists.

And how do we know this? From the comments she made online she later deleted together with her account. But the comments were saved by others.

What we also know for sure is that she isn't a very bright person apart from being a 'little' racist.

Trying to argue in her favour by casting some pseudo doubts when at the same time you accept she is racist, it's really astonishing!

I am not arguing in her favor, racism from anyone is ugly and should not be tolerated, but it is rampant everywhere, still, and we have to dig deeper for understanding instead of what you and others' first reactionary knee jerking is doing, that being demonizing and dehumanzing, by adding 'supremacist' 'not very bright' and more to follow.

And not a peep from anyone on this board about the white racist shooter targeting black people? Tell tale ATS.

She is clearly not very bright to start with by posting her thoughts online and so incriminating herself.

On the basis of her online posts she got caught. She also believed there was nothing wrong with it. There could that the school knew already but they didn't do anything until after the story became public.

What demonising and dehumanising are you talking about?? You need to come to terms with reality.

A woke and racist teacher who should have never had the privilege to teach kids, has been fired.

So the new word 'woke' is now injected here to bolster your narrative, where did she claim she was 'woke'?

Your statement here makes no sense whatsoever. Think before you write down whatever comes to your mind.

The ex-teacher apart from being a 'little' racist she was caught on social media expressing her views. That doesn't make her as bright as you may think or as she thinks. And she is woke btw.

Many white racists express their hate online and I don't see anyone here judging their IQ levels.

She can't be awake or your version of it because that movement accepts diversity and inclusion.

Never the twain shall meet. One cannot be racist and supremacist and also be woke - turn that around and replace that thought with a white racist, supremacist - are they ever woke?

That's what you said.
She can't be awake (ignoring the version bit as it didn't make much sense) because the movement accepts diversity and inclusion.

So she can't be woke because if she was she wouldn't be racist.

What a statement!

link   
a reply to: vonclod

But I do sometimes generalise, it's a flaw, but based on seeing too much crap go on.

I guess social media has helped significantly to exaggerated the perception of how much crap is going on.

You have assholes everywhere!
That's the only generalization you need, and it's always true.
There is no one human group excluded from that...

I'm sure you know an asshole or two from around.
Everywhere is a big place and the asshole percentage has hardly increased, just their accessibility.

their behaviors give clicks, so that's all we're going to see doesn't mean it's a wide spread reality...

YMMV

link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'll make a deal with you. If you call out the left when they do it, I'll call out the right. deal?

I don't see any sensationalized left leaning threads, where are they?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CR4SH0V3R1D3

I’m just curious, what’s your personal reason for being so hyperbolic towards Caucasians? All you do is bring up anecdotal evidence backed up by personal opinion. If you are as against racism as you claim you should have no problem calling this teacher out for what she is… which is racist. No need to obfuscate or use white people as a scapegoat for what you feel is acceptable behavior, as a poc myself I can’t help but notice your very heavy bias.

The answer is simple: Part of the woke culture

I am not the only one as it seems here on this thread who sees the attempts to downplay the incident and trying to excuse the behaviour of this 'teacher'.
edit on 27-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The answer is simple: Part of the woke culture

That's not woke bud.
It's just someone that is heated. Ya don't have to be woke to be heated.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That's because there are no leftards here, just intelligent people and conservatives...

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I never said she was not racist...find that fact in any of my posts, which you will not be able, so you are the one gaslighting here. I only brought up personal family experiences so far and posted historical facts that are from the perspective and reality of non-whites. My personal reasons for posting in this thread is the OP is a well known sensationalist who twists facts to his/her narrative for what I don't know, perhaps personal amusement (?)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

'Why shouldn't I hate white people? Why should I show y'all any love at all?' Allen continued in another post. 'Name a big historic moment where white people did anything for black people out of the kindness of y'all's heart?'

Can anyone name a big historic moment where white people did anything for black people out of the kindness of y'all heart?

I can only think of the underground railroad, anyone else?

You don't think white people dying to free the slaves counts? My, the victim mentality is strong with so many people. No gratitude for freedom; no thanks for all the blood spilled on their behalf. Just nursing hatred for decade upon decade for something they never even experienced.

They walk around with a big chip on their shoulder like what happened over 100 years ago keeps them from doing anything constructive with their lives'; just nurse that hate and never even direct it where it actually belongs-the black people who sold their brothers into slavery.

Misdirected blame and aggression; cry me a river and find something productive to do with ones' life.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry
Ignorance seems to help though. Gotta be ignorant and woke to make the world go round.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

That's what you said.
She can't be awake (ignoring the version bit as it didn't make much sense) because the movement accepts diversity and inclusion.

So she can't be woke because if she was she wouldn't be racist.

What a statement!

She is a racist . Liberal progressives, if that is the group you here nickname as 'woke', confirm that please - are into inclusivity and diversity where any racist of any color is not inclusive just by the fact of being racist. Not sure why you have such difficulty understanding that concept.
edit on q00000010831America/Chicago2828America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
“I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.”
-Voltaire

Just a reminder of the importance of free expression.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry
Ignorance seems to help though. Gotta be ignorant and woke to make the world go round.

Food for thought right there!

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Misdirected blame and aggression; cry me a river and find something productive to do with ones' life.

Indeed, and the same applies to some white people who think there is a white replacement plan afoot.

Yet, I don't see any threads here on ATS on those topics.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Actually, it is. From the story, the title could have been.
Racist Teacher Fired in Texas

Another sensationalist title could have been:
Texas Teacher Cancelled For Exercising Free Speech On Line

That's how sensationalism works.

Stating they asked someone to kill someone else is not covered under the 1st Amendment.
Or any other amendment.

Learn something of the US Constitution BEFORE you post .

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You brought up “anecdotal evidence “. Here on ats we do not accept “anecdotes” as evidence. Are you new here? This is a show your work (evidence)forum. As far as gaslighting… do you actually know what the term means? What Ive done is use critical thought to discern your personal opinion from fact… and you are still obfuscating. Weather you like it or not, you come off racist with all of your whataboutisms… not a good look

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join